"Witty" W99 Cartoons

ToTheGallows

We used to do this on w21 to pass time. Originally came from MrRandomGuy's idea on w12.

Make your own witty cartoon that illustrates what's going on in world 99!

http://stripgenerator.com/create

Instructions are simple:

1. Make your strip
2. Click on publish
3. Enter the name of the strip (optional)
4. Hit save
5. Right click on the picture and select properties
6. Copy/paste the location and tag it with IMG bb codes.
7. Post it.

Lets keep these appropriate and have some fun :)

ToTheGallows

I'll get things started. I know I'm not the only one here so I want some of you kids to share stuff as well :)

full.png

ToTheGallows

full.png

Seems like after all these years the site is a bit messy with publishing. Might be easier for people to save their creations and just upload to an image hosting service. That, or you can mess around with inspect element to find the image url.

Varomnia

I'm really enjoying this! Thanks for sharing this idea! I goofed and published like 20 times trying to find a source code link to pop up, so, if you see like 20+ of these on their site. >.>

Clear

Hey waffle when you use me in a cartoon be sure to put on aviator glasses >:D It makes me look 10 years older. also behind my back put mums credit card.... also a admiral hat... if were going to do this lets GO IN on it right, dont hold back baby.

Clear

Hey waffle when you use me in a cartoon be sure to put on aviator glasses >:D It makes me look 10 years older. also behind my back put mums credit card.... also a admiral hat... if were going to do this lets GO IN on it right, dont hold back baby.

BTW i'm a 43 year old single mother with 12 kids all the ones old enough to play I have on a schedule to play my account.

Terry (10) - Plays from 00-03 Love him to death but he is not a real strategist
Travis(11)- Plays from 03-06 Likes to help terry out ... he use to be his mentor on a past world
Donald(13)- Plays from 06-09 sometimes he plays a little late that rascal
Me(43)- plays from 09-whenever I can play I do mommy works a crazy schedule
Greg (21)- plays 09-012 I caught him being lazy so I have restricted his times he also got punished
Thomas (20)- plays 012-015 He is a real busy boy but somehow he still finds time to help his mom out
Lily(15)- Plays 015-018 She is teaching her sister Sarah(06) how to play its so cute when they send the axie things out at people.
Ben (17)- Plays from 018-021 he is the little mastermind he has helped his mom so many times in oping
River (18) Plays from 021-024 Strong Tribalwars player he went on his own once and WON a world... Told his mom we will win this one for you... Such a great mothers day gift.

Tribalwars has been a teaching tool to my kids for math and geometry as well as English. I do catch my children bullying the other children on here too from time to time but don't worry I do punish them when I see it (I monitor them on my phone 24/7). Specially Donald such a tough little teen to hone in. Anyways here is some content for you waffles/pear draw up my minion army.

psssssttttt..... Terry really does like to take mommys credit card can you believe he swiped it for 300 dollars last week :O

The Luftwaffle

BTW i'm a 43 year old single mother with 12 kids all the ones old enough to play I have on a schedule to play my account.

Terry (10) - Plays from 00-03 Love him to death but he is not a real strategist
Travis(11)- Plays from 03-06 Likes to help terry out ... he use to be his mentor on a past world
Donald(13)- Plays from 06-09 sometimes he plays a little late that rascal
Me(43)- plays from 09-whenever I can play I do mommy works a crazy schedule
Greg (21)- plays 09-012 I caught him being lazy so I have restricted his times he also got punished
Thomas (20)- plays 012-015 He is a real busy boy but somehow he still finds time to help his mom out
Lily(15)- Plays 015-018 She is teaching her sister Sarah(06) how to play its so cute when they send the axie things out at people.
Ben (17)- Plays from 018-021 he is the little mastermind he has helped his mom so many times in oping
River (18) Plays from 021-024 Strong Tribalwars player he went on his own once and WON a world... Told his mom we will win this one for you... Such a great mothers day gift.

Tribalwars has been a teaching tool to my kids for math and geometry as well as English. I do catch my children bullying the other children on here too from time to time but don't worry I do punish them when I see it (I monitor them on my phone 24/7). Specially Donald such a tough little teen to hone in. Anyways here is some content for you waffles/pear draw up my minion army.

psssssttttt..... Terry really does like to take mommys credit card can you believe he swiped it for 300 dollars last week :O
what are you even talking about at this point?

Are those all of your split personalities?

Varomnia

If those are split personalities, how does this all work during kinky time?

A14C

FOR BEZZ... HAPPY NOW!?

full.png

I refuse to attempt to fix this. I didn't even want to post to these dead forums.

Last edited: