Wizard.

DeletedUser97716

1c4ca4c313de4b3a61e7267bd05b901c.png

DeletedUser103748

RIP @Night. Wizard 4 life. Let the butthurt ex-@Night forum trolls begin with their excuses as to why Night is still better and should have could have would have won.

geomikajak

Bump>>>>
where are the wizard forum warriors ?
Muppets.png
ahh..there ya'z are...katrina and otto leading the way..
just be cautious on the next bend...slippery when wet!
(finger)

silvereclipes

My My My how I find things funny when this old stachy one awakens and finds himself on the other side holly but its all good let the bodies hit the floor and lets have fun like the bad ol days with pervis and us old stachewackers.;)GFY

Deleted User - 10017355

This world has been won half a dozen times by different tribes if you were to go by the forums :)

Loving your in game profile picture though!

DeletedUser80269

This world has been won half a dozen times by different tribes if you were to go by the forums :)

Loving your in game profile picture though!

Totally agree lol Everytime anyone has a little bit of momentum they think that it is suddenly the end of the world. There is still a LONG world left

blckdrgn1

Totally agree lol Everytime anyone has a little bit of momentum they think that it is suddenly the end of the world. There is still a LONG world left

Thanks captain obvious lol

When a rank one tribe drops 15% suddenly who all joIned the opposite side of the war, it's worth talking about :) anyone wanna shed some light on the situation?

DeletedUser80269

Thanks captain obvious lol

When a rank one tribe drops 15% suddenly who all joIned the opposite side of the war, it's worth talking about :) anyone wanna shed some light on the situation?
Thank you for the personal insult.....

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me pass the time archer/dst.

9zty53.png

As for what actually happened, not entirely sure seems like just a bunch of nerds going "he said, she said" and going around in circles

khaotic Caucasion

DST/Archer pushing in the east and west. Wizard pushing in the middle. Will be interesting to see which strategy prevails. Also depends on the level of the players in each of the areas being targeted.