***wizzy dizzy sent to jail!***

• Thread starter DeletedUser80877
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yet again, here you are, spewing bullshit. No I am not back in game, the account is still under the guy that I gave it to, he plays it, he has changed the password, changed the email and I have no real desire to rejoin this world. You still playing the odd game of suck up-suck down? I only quit and returned once, counting - primary school knowledge.

Ewok, you are the fail of the W24 spawn, and that says something.

/Yawns

I suck up, Definitely,

Now if you have no desire to rejoin this world, You're posting here because?

By the way, I'm still awaiting you're little chums attacks on my villages,

He seems to be a very unfriendly player, as said on his profile,

He even wanted me to give up my villages in K38 then offered that I apply for [V].

( Gave a nice little ultimatum )

:lol: Afraid not, I want to leave this game on a one on one preferably,

Lets see if an account twice my size, with a player dating back to world 10? 32? 102? ( Couldn't be asked to check those stats )

Can take on a player as incompetent as me as that lovely fellow kos put it.

GCSE's coming soon, lets hurry things up eh?

DeletedUser54064

Aren't you still 14? Besides the point, his vendetta against you is his. Don't worry, the guys that you have seemed to have talked to in order to amass some support against me after I ended up getting fed up with your incompetence and just outright retardation on your behalf now are my "chumps"? You've tried to get the whole K to gang up against me, you failed miserably. Kos can put you as incompetent, I will go along with that and tag you as that as well, if you think that I would have went after you whilst you only had about a 10th of villages in K38(About 7 at the time), you are as smart as they give you credit for.

I can post because I can, I had an account, it's still going. Despite the inactivity spikes all over the place, it is still bigger than you are. Good luck getting chumped, as I am sure you will be soon. After reading the forums through, my suggestion would be to get the hell out and stop trying to boost your post count by posting some retarded responses on practically every thread.

DeletedUser

Aren't you still 14? Besides the point, his vendetta against you is his. Don't worry, the guys that you have seemed to have talked to in order to amass some support against me after I ended up getting fed up with your incompetence and just outright retardation on your behalf now are my "chumps"? You've tried to get the whole K to gang up against me, you failed miserably. Kos can put you as incompetent, I will go along with that and tag you as that as well, if you think that I would have went after you whilst you only had about a 10th of villages in K38(About 7 at the time), you are as smart as they give you credit for.

I can post because I can, I had an account, it's still going. Despite the inactivity spikes all over the place, it is still bigger than you are. Good luck getting chumped, as I am sure you will be soon. After reading the forums through, my suggestion would be to get the hell out and stop trying to boost your post count by posting some retarded responses on practically every thread.

No, I was referring to your new account owner as you're chum.

And, LOL, Get the whole K to gangbang you? Where do you get your facts from? I never failed because I never attempted to do that, Think again/Try again, whatever.

So about the support issue, I asked one player locally who was in (in the timeframe your talking about), SMX, who were wary of [V] at the time, and things might of sparked off. So, a potential ally against a tribe that has what? 100 mill points, I have 1 mill. Nice odds don’t you think?

I’ll give you kudos for the fact that you obviously have a man in SMX, so you found out I asked one guy for support, who I incidentally helped out a bit when we were both in NL.

Please start sending the attacks already, what’s that age-old expression? “Unless you’re going to kill me with boredom” Maybe in this text (Unless you’re going to rim me with boredom”

PS: If you think I’m going to have an emotional downturn over some inanimate dots on a screen disappearing. Please think again before you go down that line.

DeletedUser54064

Only a matter of time you will have the downturn that you seem to be forecasting, I don't play the account anymore so I see no point of you addressing me as the owner of the account, the owner is not my chum, he is the first guy that I deemed to be experienced enough to take over the account, he seems to be proving that as he has recognized you as a potential parasite.

I had a few people message me regarding you attempting to amass the support, the guy that has forwarded me the message just happened to be a friend of mine, along with few other NL members. I am willing to bet that the owner of Proto will be able to take you out on his lonesome, without the tribal support, but that is up to him.