WL is Dominating

tomas torquemada

Well from what I hear WL is getting cleared all over k38... I have atleast 10-15 reports of your members villages that are cleared.

we have players suffering in that continent but a tribe does not act rashly or without consideration for how best to solve an issue long term. Thus, although we may loose some troops and buildings in the short term, in the long term all will come clear

I am not a leader who sounds the charge command every time someone takes a hit or gets cleared i deal with things calmly and carefully investigating the strengths and weaknesses of us and our apponents, plan and then act when I decide is best.

The players in K38 all know that "it will get worse before it gets better" but being players of character, they are doing whats necessary.

I pick the time and place for a battle not somebody else.

TT

dyc3r

ooooh....10-15 reports. That's such an incredible number of villages!

Seriously though, every tribe is bound to have villages become farms for other players. The larger the family, the greater the chance. Given the sheer size of the War Lords, it actually isn't that surprising to see that many farms pop up, it's statistically predicable (At least in my experience).

The War Lords would ceretainly appear to be mass recruiters to anyone on the outside, but that is quite far from the truth. We do have a lot of branches, but nearly every step of the way, we are looking for ways to condense those numbers. Most of us know the family is large and potentially cumbersome, and we never hesitate to make cuts when necessary.

The only reason it would seem to be mass recruiting, is simply due to the number of branches, and each of them recruting members individually.