Wobble dee Wobble

DeletedUser106241

I would say AAA is not as bad as Wobble in recruitment for god sake but at the same time I would also say they should get on their toes now or never.
So we recruit after trial by fire, you recruit after what?! Nothing. AAA recruited one of the frailest players ever, and SVG having never fought them, and after they had been having their asses handed to them by a broken tribe for a week.

If your guna call bad recruitment, don't be the most highly tribe in the world. The war stats speak for themselves, over 100million odd for us in wars (cause we actually fight equal opponents).

If we are so crap, grow some balls.

DeletedUser105718

Can this thread be closed?

Considering it was Yarr versus Wobble and now it's over, a bit pointless; no?

If you want to talk about the hugging/merging or w/e you call it. There's already a thread for it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The effects of the war are still relevant and can be discussed, threads are only closed when absolutely necessary or by request of the OP.

DeletedUser

Wobble just solidified thier place as the new yarr. You talk of real wars. None of the tribes wobble has fought on this world were legit powerhouses. The tribes wobble has fought were shells of their former self. Which IMO wobble is now.

Look at AAA they have thier entire core left. Wobble discust me. And on a good note for AAA, and thanks to wobbles idiotic recruitment. Well. I am in wobble. Let you do the math

Maybe wobble is the only powerhouse on this world? Not saying we are but if we fight the top tribe and they aren't a powerhouse and we are second ranked, who is a powerhouse on this world? Maybe no one. We all suck on this world I guess. Winning wars no longer is important I guess.

Bull shit

Ayok was a spite recruitment probably just when the yarr merge hit.. He had deleted his account when he woke up to 800 Inc + minimal tribal support. Anyway you can include him in the stats

I really did not find you angry though.. should I ? :icon_wink:

Shows poor choice by AAA recruiting a player in our core and then not bothering to stack him? Good thinking there, way to impress people.

LOL.. you are impossible. I give up :icon_cry:

Let me explain it in baby steps so maybe you get it.
1. AAA bashed Wobble for recruiting standards
2. AAA recruited a player sitting in the wobble core, didn't bother to stack him and then said he quit after he saw 800 + incomings.
3. Logically that was a poor choice to recruit
4. Don't bash others when AAA clearly doesn't have strong recruiting standards.
5. The reason you recruit a player doesn't matter if that player sucks.

DeletedUser

Maybe wobble is the only powerhouse on this world? Not saying we are but if we fight the top tribe and they aren't a powerhouse and we are second ranked, who is a powerhouse on this world? Maybe no one. We all suck on this world I guess. Winning wars no longer is important I guess.

Shows poor choice by AAA recruiting a player in our core and then not bothering to stack him? Good thinking there, way to impress people.

2. AAA recruited a player sitting in the wobble core, didn't bother to stack him and then said he quit after he saw 800 + incomings.

Hey bone head, why bother to quote me then not even comment on what was quoted?

DeletedUser

Hey bone head, why bother to quote me then not even comment on what was quoted?

I thought your quote said it all. Summed it up nicely. What could I add to that? I mean I could have expanded on it, aggrandized on it, amplifyed it, elaborated on it or even just simply added details. But that would have taken a lot of time and not augmented what you said so why would I bother?

Ponds186

In seriatim

1. So what ? Does not matter. Bash and flame. Have fun ...
2. Yeah, recruited on impulse. Already explained. Wanna keep barking, feel free
3. Agreed
4. Bashing do not need prerequisites, does it ? Dont get mad bro (Big Bro ?)
5. Agreed. I am sure he did not suck though.

[SPOIL]

As for this, In a day or two, I will have a blistering retort and you will be devastated THEN.

But then I appreciate people who take that extra effort in making people learn :)

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

In seriatim

1. So what ? Does not matter. Bash and flame. Have fun ...

He is.

2. Yeah, recruited on impulse. Already explained. Wanna keep barking, feel free

Spite to impulse. Gosh, you changed stories quicker than Pacman!

4. Bashing do not need prerequisites, does it ? Dont get mad bro (Big Bro ?)

Uh, what? Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. That's what he said. Did you not get that point, or are you willfully ignoring it?

Clearly not.

/sarcasm

As for this, In a day or two, I will have a blistering retort and you will be devastated THEN.

But then I appreciate people who take that extra effort in making people learn :)

You're welcome.

Ponds186

He is.

Spite to impulse. Gosh, you changed stories quicker than Pacman!

Uh, what? Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. That's what he said. Did you not get that point, or are you willfully ignoring it?

Clearly not.

/sarcasm

You're welcome.

See, I told you, you folks need to relax ;)

By the way, u6 read it and if possible , a bit slowly so that you can understand. Hope you do read the posts full when modding

Already answered that u6. He was recruited on an impulse for spite when we saw a good majority of Yarr getting into wobble.

My personal opinion is that I was not too happy with his recruitment as he was nobling all my targets of *322* :icon_confused:

Wilfully ignoring it, however to make you feel better, you may consider that I did not understand

Last edited:

DeletedUser85711

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]
He was no super star, that's for sure. Your typical, run of the mill, player that talks like a pro but is just all talk. He had like 200-300 incoming that were real (max) and they were what was close range. I sent 2 trains after I woke up/went to work. 1 of the nobles didn't send so I cancelled the train and resent (so ended up being 26 seconds after the last nuke), which he dodged his defense and brought back in time for the train -- problem was I killed a full D on a 0 wall... Congrats on saving the vill I suppose. Anywho,I resent with coordinated nukes/nobles and took the village with no recap attempt (should I add that I killed what little O he had at home??). The 2nd train he sniped with 300 HC but outsmarted him and split up my nuke, thus resulting me in getting the village.

So overall, C+ for effort I guess.

DeletedUser

To be fair, the original player on Lord Ayok quit a while ago. Looks like its going to be AAA V Wobble, if wobble can keep a handle on their new recruits, wouldn't be the first time a merge caused a rank 1 tribe to fall apart.

DeletedUser108799

You know what just got some delicious news from both sides about war preparation already, but I know one of them will honor their nap period.

DeletedUser85711

To be fair, the original player on Lord Ayok quit a while ago. Looks like its going to be AAA V Wobble, if wobble can keep a handle on their new recruits, wouldn't be the first time a merge caused a rank 1 tribe to fall apart.
Yea, Graham quit a while ago for school. He was a decent player and had a lot more guts/dedication than TW.PLAYER. I'd like to say the results would be the same if he was still on the account, but honestly can't. I never got the pleasure to push into him due to needing to cut Yarr off to the east and I was cutting off expansion of tribemates while pushing west.
You know what just got some delicious news from both sides about war preparation already, but I know one of them will honor their nap period.

Er, NAP ends in like 18 hours.. Dunno why anyone would declare just hours early of a NAP ending unless you just wanted to be the ones to post the declaration.

^ Just tossing it out there that the post in no way, shape, or form is indication that Wobbles plans to declare -- simply informing.