Wobble there might be a new threat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser86137

Even though I haven't played this world for a while now, I do know that Simple have some pretty shitty players. No threat for Wobble in any case.

DeletedUser106973

Where did he ever say he would attack wobble? and why would a tribe like simple join a world war that isnt even effecting them? its kind of pointless dont you think?

All you have to do is look at the map. Its obvious that the only place for Simple to try to expand is through Wobble. I've been keeping an eye on them for the last few weeks expecting a declaration to come. Surprised there has not been one yet though.

Simple I can not imagine being a problem anyway, other than morale perhaps. K53/63 area is where AAA have lost the most ground. I wouldn't mind a bit of a bigger challenge in that part of the world :)

Hi old Snel btw :p

DeletedUser108786

Wobble have knew about this for ages and we were waiting for them to declare. More villages to add to the collection. Simple do have some bad players and think this will help us a load with our extra growth. :D

DeletedUser

Hmmm recruiting an allies enemy.... Interesting to say the least..

Well You hit our allies with out even talking to me first even though you knew this was happening just to undermine me. Your lucky we did not rise to the challenge you laid down for us.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well You hit our allies with out even talking to me first even though you knew this was happening just to undermine me. Your lucky we did not rise to the challenge you laid down for us.

OMEGA was hostile towards us..
Did we have diplo with them.. No
Was it in our agreement for us not to hit them.. No
Did you recruit you're allies enemy.. Yes
Did you ask us first.. No
Did you recruit players that are still under attack (refugees).. Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107679

images

DeletedUser110115

LOL talk about a friendly alliance... i can see this one going down hill.

DeletedUser

Damn Simple, look how AAA. treat you in public. Its like a Pimp slapping his Ho :lol:

DeletedUser

Meh, my 'friends' in simple have shown me many interesting things. TBF, the guys on tht front are among the best in the world, would be the end of anyone stupid enough to mix with them, ask AAA how its going ;)

Even Smurf will admit that hitting people like vol isn't smart, even if he does have to use profanity to try and make his points. (Not that your the only one, just you seem the worst)

DeletedUser

You accepted the terms when we allied but i guess the smurf could not see the table since he is so bloody short.

And hell smurfy where do you get off on calling someone names Just grow up and work on keeping this alliance alive because you need it more than us!

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
this is pointless. I am pretty sure wobble knew about this all along and just waiting for it. There is no way simple can do anything really to wobble and i dont see it being any more of a threat. If simple was smart they would turn and attack AAA who is all ready goin down hill very fast/

Seriously, who are you? :^)

Does anyone else picture firekiller to have a high pitched voice? Because everytime I read his posts I read it in a high pitched voice inside my head. Makes me smile. :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You accepted the terms when we allied but i guess the smurf could not see the table since he is so bloody short.

And hell smurfy where do you get off on calling someone names Just grow up and work on keeping this alliance alive because you need it more than us!

Im sure you called people worse before, so don't try hold the morale high ground
You're 'You need us more' attitude actually sucks.

Meh, my 'friends' in simple have shown me many interesting things. TBF, the guys on tht front are among the best in the world, would be the end of anyone stupid enough to mix with them, ask AAA how its going ;)

Even Smurf will admit that hitting people like vol isn't smart, even if he does have to use profanity to try and make his points. (Not that your the only one, just you seem the worst)

I admit volvol is a great player (thats without being bias due to being friends with one of the players on the account), but to have any chance in winning the world tribes have to take out that best players sooner or later.

Does anyone else picture firekiller to have a high pitched voice? Because everytime I read his posts I read it in a high pitched voice inside my head. Makes me smile. :)

LOL soo true

DeletedUser

Seriously, who are you? :^)

You know me better then you think. But i do not have a high pitched voice. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Watch the out of control language, I don't want to have to give infractions for every dropped profanity until you lighten up. These are 'family friendly' forums.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You know me better then you think. But i do not have a high pitched voice. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

The high pitched voice comment was directed to firekiller, not you.

I picture you as the guy hiding in the hedges outside my home looking in through my window.

DeletedUser

after your members started attacking us, yes we became hostile.

DeletedUser

Watch the language, you lot are supposed to be allies. This was never news to wobble, can't see it changing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.