Wobble vs apathy

DeletedUser53562

He didn't leave, he just chose to air his dirty laundry in public. He didn't approve of the recruitment. I share some of his views and have stated as much to Sumner, but at the end of the day I respect his decision and trust in the vision he has for the tribe. Dissent does not imply trouble within, I'd be very wary of any leader who discourages it. With a tribe the size of Yarr and Wobble, there is no way to please everyone and the leaders have to do the best they can with what they have at any given point in time.

DeletedUser

Why are you guys so dumb? Dont pay attention to rathisamar he is clearly dumb and clueless about tw... Hence why he acts like a "troll"

AAA you have good choice of recruitment lol

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Why are you guys so dumb? Dont pay attention to rathisamar he is clearly dumb and clueless about tw... Hence why he acts like a "troll"

We didn't recruit him, he was given the account by the previous owner, so we didn't have much of a choice anyway. However Sam is a great player and we're happy to have him despite his annoying external trolling :lol: I wouldn't judge his ingame ability on his trolling too much if I were you, the guy is actually surprisingly intelligent lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser100466

We didn't recruit him, he was given the account by the previous owner, so we didn't have much of a choice anyway. However Sam is a great player and we're happy to have him despite his annoying external trolling :lol: I wouldn't judge his ingame ability on his trolling too much if I were you, the guy is actually surprisingly intelligent lol

I didn't pay her to say that
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

[spoil]

[/spoil]
So mr pro mail me in-game and lets fight it out
Ign:***Noble***

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Apathy already embarrassed you -- you really must be a glutton for punishment.

DeletedUser100466

Apathy already embarrassed you -- you really must be a glutton for punishment.

So that's all you got:lol: ,i am clearly hitting wobble nerve (telling the truth about them)
How they are hugging n hugging.

Surely wobble have good player who love fighting war and do their best to benefit their tribe but the question is how long they can endure this type of environment in wobble camp:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So that's all you got:lol: ,i am clearly hitting wobble nerve (telling the truth about them)

Surely wobble have good player who love fighting war and do their best to benefit their tribe but the question is how long they can endure this type of environment in wobble camp:icon_rolleyes:
]

Check our hugging on 62 i think we will be fine here as well with a little big of huggles....Whether people want to believe it or not we were smashing the overall stats for the war. the ones who showed they will / can fight got invited on to live further in this world. If thats such a problem, which it is to you, you should do something about it.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
]

Check our hugging on 62 i think we will be fine here as well with a little big of huggles....Whether people want to believe it or not we were smashing the overall stats for the war. the ones who showed they will / can fight got invited on to live further in this world. If thats such a problem, which it is to you, you should do something about it.
[/spoil]

Another guy with previous world bragging (that's the new trend these days i guess:icon_rolleyes:)
First if you succeed in previous world that doesn't mean you will be in every world and second i am not the one having problem with your recruitment/diplomatic polices but wobble own player do.
3ztzsjm.gif

DeletedUser107947

Another guy with previous world bragging (that's the new trend these days i guess:icon_rolleyes:)
First if you succeed in previous world that doesn't mean you will be in every world and second i am not the one having problem with your recruitment/diplomatic polices but wobble own player do.
3ztzsjm.gif

A fact of life ~ You can't make everyone happy.

DeletedUser85711

You're not really getting under anyone's skin. It's just an eye sore seeing you running around trying to drag tribes down. You got owned by a tribe you have nothing positive to say about yet you have one of the biggest barks I've seen.

There's 2 members I've seen that have had an issue with the recruitment enough to cause worry -- that isn't going to drag the tribe down. That's going to have 2 disgruntled members that may quit, but probably won't in the end. There is no internal strife.
3ztzsjm.gif

Then leave it to the Wobble players to voice their opinion.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
You're not really getting under anyone's skin. It's just an eye sore seeing you running around trying to drag tribes down. You got owned by a tribe you have nothing positive to say about yet you have one of the biggest barks I've seen.

There's 2 members I've seen that have had an issue with the recruitment enough to cause worry -- that isn't going to drag the tribe down. That's going to have 2 disgruntled members that may quit, but probably won't in the end. There is no internal strife.

Then leave it to the Wobble players to voice their opinion.
[/spoil]
umm Player quitting because of new recruits (wise decision recruiting ex-nir which made your own loyal member quit)--according to arith

Now all i have to say is
needmoredragons.jpg

DeletedUser

We didn't recruit him, he was given the account by the previous owner, so we didn't have much of a choice anyway.

Friendly warning Styx, Yarr crushed Ninja for a similar reason. They recruited There She Blows account, we recruited their villages(and some other members:icon_redface:).

DeletedUser69098

Friendly warning Styx, Yarr crushed Ninja for a similar reason. They recruited There She Blows account, we recruited their villages(and some other members:icon_redface:).

well,they always find a way to cover up their mistake...:icon_rolleyes:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

What don't you guys get? The account Sam jumped on was and always was an AAA account. It's just a name change from xbewarex to ***Noble*** The original owner left and gave the account to Sam. We did NOT recruit this account :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What don't you guys get? The account Sam jumped on was and always was an AAA account. It's just a name change from xbewarex to ***Noble*** The original owner left and gave the account to Sam. We did NOT recruit this account :icon_rolleyes:

What I meant was, if Yarr nobled out There She Blows and Ninja because of their stolen account, things could get frisky aswell with you guys taking in Rath and putting him in one of your accounts.

Just saying, I personally don't care what happens. It doesn't really affect me. :icon_confused:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
What I meant was, if Yarr nobled out There She Blows and Ninja because of their stolen account, things could get frisky aswell with you guys taking in Rath and putting him in one of your accounts.

Just saying, I personally don't care what happens. It doesn't really affect me. :icon_confused:

That's fine, we like frisky :)

DeletedUser85711

umm Player quitting because of new recruits (wise decision recruiting ex-nir which made your own loyal member quit)--according to arith

Now all i have to say is
needmoredragons.jpg
Name 1 player that quit because we recruited NIR? Good luck.