Wolf

DeletedUser

I am but an old veteran of this game back in the days when honor was more important then winning wars.
It has changed much since then but I still like to play it.
After several years of service in the navy I got injured and sent back home.
With me being in bed recovering I had little means in the way of amusement so I decided to see if tribal wars was still any fun to play.
And it was, I immediately got hooked again after a couple minutes of playing.
I started in world 59.
I noticed however that this world was already running for a while but it didn't matter cause I didn't have much hope on winning a world after several years without playing.
I was all alone and wanted to make some friends so I decided to get my diplomatic writing skills up and apply for a tribe, I got accepted and so I began my journey on world 59.
It became clear rather soon that the tribe I was in was run poorly and barely active so I sent out some mails to the few active members and asked them if they wanted to join me in search for a better tribe and almost all of them were willing to do so.
And then we joined the hell families which looked like they were a strong active tribe in our area but sadly I was proven wrong.
They were a mass recruiting poorly run tribe.
I got sick of tribes like that so me and a good friend of mine who is no longer with us decided to found our own tribe with only the most experienced, active and loyal members in our area.
So I again sent out some mails to players around me.
They were interested in the tribe I offered them.
A tribe which has a small player count but yet will be a force to be reckoned with due to cooperation and activity of its members.
And that day Wolf was founded.
We have come far since then.
I am glad those players that day decided to join me.
Because of that I have met several great people in the game and have been actively playing again.
I want to thank all Wolf members for their trust and loyalty in me.
I have been fighting side by side with most Wolf members from the very start.
It is a shame that I started out late in world 59 cause who knows where we could have been if we met at the beginning of this world.
We are ranked 26 now and nearly hit a million points.
This might not be much to some of you but to me it proves that loyalty and honor is still stronger then deceit.
At first we were cautious of Light.
but today I see they are great players and I would even call them brothers.
With PITA right on our doorstep I fear our existence in this world will not last for much longer.
I will say however that I am not afraid of them penguins but I'm simply realistic.
I respect PITA for having come this far in world 59 and I wish them the best of luck in later days.
But first we have to meet on the battlefield.
Our time has come, the wolves descend. Let the hunt begin!

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack."

DeletedUser

You expected a Family tribe to be good.... :icon_rolleyes:

Goodluck against PITA though I fear luck might not be enough
I did enjoy the post however, nice insight into a smaller players experience on the world.

DeletedUser

Yes I know it was naive of me but family tribes used to be worth something a while back. Communication and cooperation was way better. I know better now though. Glad to be of service.

DeletedUser

I'm confused, he goes into telling us his life story. But then mentions PITA, is this just a ploy saying please don't attack me cause I started late? or is it a war declaration lolz

DeletedUser

I'm confused, he goes into telling us his life story. But then mentions PITA, is this just a ploy saying please don't attack me cause I started late? or is it a war declaration lolz

His Post said:
I respect PITA for having come this far in world 59 and I wish them the best of luck in later days.
But first we have to meet on the battlefield.
Our time has come, the wolves descend. Let the hunt begin!

DeletedUser

It is not a war declaration and definitely not a beg for them to leave us alone. I have never turned from a good fight and I won't do so now. I am simply wishing the best of luck to both sides cause I just have a feeling it won't be long till skirmishes start.

DeletedUser

Some-one send an invite to -KP- :icon_idea: so I can see my caps on WOLF and khalassar make a pretty green bar :lol: