Wolfs Den Recruitment

DeletedUser

Hello all you players out there

I am the founder of Wolfs Den. I have been playing this Game on and off for 4 years, My first world was w10 I had an army I was in a tribe but for now I just cant remember that far back. And now I have created Wolfs Den on hopes to help all the new players to have Very Large army's.

I have been in successful tribes and yet I would not be able to remember them but I had the name Lord Mandark 3 years back.

I aim to make this new tribe of mine aggressive competitor.
We will be running account sit check-ups, providing guides, open discussions.

I shall put the time and effort in making this a great tribe for all the new comers to the game.

Requirements to join:

Activity: And includes just logging into your village, we want to know you and work with you on becoming a great Leader so Join the fun in the forums.
Know that troops Fight and Points don't.
Need to know English and under stand it well.
Accept to be checked after you have applied to join our tribe of 2-days.

If you are interested in joining Our tribe, Please Give me a message in-game that includes:

Why do you want to join.
Do you have past time experience.
Do you like to play defense or offense.

This tribe is located at: world 40 Grid: x: 356 y: 64
My previous experiences were in world 10 for 4 years
My hopes for this tribe in becoming aggressive and diplomatic
I want to share my experiences with my new tribe members show them the right way
Why should you join this tribe:
If you lone wolf you won't get very far its really ruff on your own trust me I have done that and it didn't turn out to be great, If you do join It makes the game fun to play make new friends and so on.

Owner of Wolfs Den
Hartsock1992

DeletedUser

Were still Recruiting join up currently have 1 Allie with us.:icon_cool:

Owner of Wolfs Den
Hartsock1992

DeletedUser

I just started the game today... Im in K70... x:49 y:710

I have 0 idea what Im doing though haha

koa anubis

Hello all you players out there

I am the founder of Wolfs Den. I have been playing this Game on and off for 4 years, My first world was w10 I had an army I was in a tribe but for now I just cant remember that far back. And now I have created Wolfs Den on hopes to help all the new players to have Very Large army's.

It is bad to lie :icon_eek:

Considering Tw10.net was opened in August '07.... Need i say more?

Good luck with recruitments though.

Regards,
Anubis

DeletedUser

I'll second that, Either your Lying, or just not all That Smart :icon_cool:

You Talk like you have the Vocabulary and grammer of a 13 year old, and to be perfectly Frank, you can't have all that much experience or have been in a good Tribe if you played on and off..

Activity: And includes just logging into your village, we want to know you and work with you on becoming a great Leader so Join the fun in the forums

Just Logging into your Village??

I have been in successful tribes and yet I would not be able to remember them

Coincidence Much? :icon_smile:

But enough Flamming, Join if you wish..