Wolves Den

• Thread starter DeletedUser56123
  • Start date

DeletedUser56123

The House Of Power

The House Of Power was founded by pooh1016 on Friday, December 05, 2008.For questions about the tribe please contact pooh1016 in the game.

We are currently accepting new members; however you must give detail on why you would like to join, you TW history, and experience. This is unless we invite you.
~ Recruitment is Open and we're also looking for members in or close to K5, and K15~
"If you want an invite you must be at least close to our average points and must not be a point whore"
Wolves Den Council & Jobs

Leadership Team
5 positions open

Diplomats
2 positions open

Forum mod
2 positions open

Head of Intelligence
1 position open

Recruiters
2 positions open

Human Resources (HR)
1 position open

Tribe Development
1 position open

We are looking for anybody to fill these jobs throughout the tribe. Help your tribe out today!

»Refugees«
Under No Circumstances do we accept Refugees into our tribe. Refugees help bring down tribes thus not wanting you here is a paramount to our well-being. If you are a Refugee and would like to contact us about joining then send a message to our Diplomat with your story...Only if you have a solid-case that you aren't a refugee will you be accepted into our tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56123

Hey we have change a few times but we still need members

Now The House Of Power

tag THOP

Please come join a tribe where exp players can help you grow and fight the good fight if you want to join then contact me in game my name is pooh1016 plaese be the one on the winning side and we still need jobs anyone can join but make sure you are in K5 or close to K5
Their have been some changes in my tribe but we are a very good and growing tribe

DeletedUser

I'm nowhere near you, but would be willing to re-locate, can you please teach me how to play the game?