Womble v Crash

Repinski

See there you go! That was inside the rules!

As for something constructive for the thread.... I'm glad I could spark such a large argument with one post. These forums needed some life and we've found it.

Now for my amusement,

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,232
Side 2: 202
Difference: 1,030

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,832,282
Side 2: 1,872,609
Difference: 8,959,673

chart
[/SPOIL]

Wow... 1k barbs and 200 internals over the last month. Just goes to show that CRASH sucks and it's not a noble shortage. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser51929

Guys enough talk about fecal matter.

If you wish to read up on the forum rules you can do so by going here.

DeletedUser

there was never so much of D available for frontlines in crash?! but i guess Trojan T sucked them all dry these days. as rage received exactly "ZERO" support on his losing villages despite himself , me and farmercy asked for it many times :)

DeletedUser

Congrats to Womble in winning against Crash

the innevetable happened a merge with Pirana :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I find that to be the most hilarious news of this world yet

2 merging tribes merging to become a bigger superpower (by points, not talent or activity)

so i assume the ones who are still in crash will move shortly?

Trojan is an awesome duke, he finalized Crashes existence with a lot fo help from Wombles, :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Congrats to Womble in winning against Crash

the innevetable happened a merge with Pirana :icon_sad:

i know you hate fishes. join those you hate or be left to get eaten eventually. :lol:

thats a very bad situation you are in 12 inch noob :)

DeletedUser

i know you hate fishes. join those you hate or be left to get eaten eventually. :lol:

Sareh the funny thing is that if I still played I would have been staying behind as well. I wouldn't have joined and I probably would have gotten a few good players to not join either. I know for a fact I am not going to let that fucken noob deathdealer sit my account when he only knows how to noble inactive.

DeletedUser

deathdealer started this world being an absolute noob. but time got him some experience. so he is doing a better job now. i consider him a very much better duke than caglen to be honest.

and believe me i neither wanted to join pirana :) was forced to do so becuz of Trojan T... and a merger i may do...

Edit : there are rumors you are sine nomine W.B.B lol any truth to that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is always another option than joining pirana. They are terrible and I know deathdealer is a better duke than Caglen. But he is a terrible player.

Even if it was me I wouldn't say but I can tell you forsure that it isn't me. But I know who it is. :)

DeletedUser

I'm starting my own tribe stuff because as usual i got abandoned so doesn't matter of the situation i'm always hated and always abandoned so i'll just wait for the rimming to come :)

DeletedUser

Yuna , we dont hate you.

actually you are a part of my tw life , tw without the annoying retard yuna is so boring :) i like you for that. and also offer my help to you if need.

DeletedUser

As much as i despise you i couldn't agree more thanks but no thanks sooner i retire wether by quitting or being rimmed the better :)

DeletedUser

The south is a nasty place to be. Where people hate each other but pretend to get along. Up here, if I dislike somebody they know it xD

DeletedUser

It's about time you clicked on that. I've been trying to make it clear for a very long time!

DeletedUser

lol idk AHL, a certain elder may come in here and rag on about how we still need to discuss what CRASH failing means :icon_rolleyes: and how he hates closing threads.

DeletedUser

Yes, we can close this thread, any CRASH noblings will be casual feedings for the troops...

I guess we should declare on Piranha now, as that war has not really started yet :)))

DeletedUser

Kanuk: i doubt Green or Milly would close this thread. Instead, they'll state "you can still discuss on how Womble Vs Crash war has effects on current events" or something close to that.

And as for Womble vs PIRANA war...do we really need another declaration? but no matter, i like reading war declaration...Walshy always has something cool up his sleeve when it comes to war declaration :)