Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

DeletedUser

btw, if rage is in pirana, does that mean hes active? Or is he there for his points :lol:

i will say yes over allw e are losing to wombles hwoever if u take the past 48 hours stats:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 168
Side 2: 128
Difference: 40

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 13
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,497,974
Side 2: 1,213,363
Difference: 284,611

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 141,769
Side 2: 122,600
Difference: 19,169

chart

[/spoil]

we are beigining to gain ground back

past week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 543
Side 2: 468
Difference: 75

chart

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 57
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 4,931,385
Side 2: 4,313,343
Difference: 618,042

chart

Side 1: 419,627
Side 2: 538,655
Difference: 119,028

chart

[/spoil]

yes over the past week we were still losing but im not gonna sugar coat things if pirana wanna win we have a long ways left to go.

I'm glad to see your turning it around

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 21
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 345,581
Side 2: 200,599
Difference: 144,982

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, i've only just started this world, and i'm shocked at how badly Womble is flogging the rest of the world :D

Side 1: 2,489
Side 2: 1,403
Difference: 1,086

chart

Find it slightly amusing :D

DeletedUser

Hard to believe that our tribe is taking up 1/3rd of the map and yet we are winning xD
Well, no its not hard to believe, this is Womble we are talking about here :') but if this were an outsider looking in, they would probably be shocked :')
Go Womble!

DeletedUser

Ok, i've only just started this world, and i'm shocked at how badly Womble is flogging the rest of the world :D

Side 1: 2,489
Side 2: 1,403
Difference: 1,086

chart

Find it slightly amusing :D

thnx, but some friendly advice though...include the tribe's name next time when stats are posted please (i cant figure out who's who from just that...im taking a wild guess say Womble is the 2400+ one since we're winning so badly). Secondly, this is a close world...i dont think the words "i just started this world" are appropriate (you must have joined the world BEFORE end-game phase because no one can join after the end-game phase has been declared) :D

seth89

i dont think the words "i just started this world" are appropriate (you must have joined the world BEFORE end-game phase because no one can join after the end-game phase has been declared) :D
OR he's been gifted an account. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

As its getting boring seeing the same old stuff in a new name, same crappy ops and name calling (thought you would of learned by now). 15 mill ODD, no trains sent and i'm still nobling, was it worth a few full villages you got when i was away for 4 days?

But anyway, as the stats are very predictable, lets see how this merge has changed those that were in crash/pirana before

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-, CRASH, LMAO
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: 07/10/2011 00:00:00 to 12/10/2011 00:20:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 751
Side 2: 988
Difference: 237

chart

Side 1: 560
Side 2: 117
Difference: 443

chart

Side 1: 6,772,362
Side 2: 8,537,264
Difference: 1,764,902

chart

Side 1: 5,235,792
Side 2: 1,114,821
Difference: 4,120,971

chart

[/spoil]

Nope, since crash/pirana mass merged to win the world. 560 of 751 villages are internals/barbs

Thats an amazing 75%, 3 out of every 4 villages is eating them selves. OMG

Those in crash that got fed up of dead weight, a handful left big tribes and rebelled on w31, 20 players defeated a family roughly 200 in their first few months, now that tribe is rank 1 and on course to win it, here people think safety in numbers. Your gonna spend for ever nobling the 30-50 sat accounts you have.

And your actions will stop you getting new blood as only noobs will want to come to w48 to join what you have created.

DeletedUser

security in number means you need to noble 46,301 villages to win this world.

if you noble 2 each hour.(48 cap per day) this will take you around 900 days to finish off the world. almost 3 years lol

we are not talking about skills, taking 46,301 villages is a hell of a boring job even with cheaper nobles. especially when those villages dont put up a good fight against you. that make you think you are nobling just barbs. :)

i see that day coming. womble boringly noble pirana and no one in pirana is left active or arsed to defend against it. and everything is so boring and this forums are emptied of flamers , no one talk on skype about w48, oh hell , i will leave before that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once half price nobles are around, we can see if we can eat you up as quickly as you eat yourselves. 75% internal rate (as most the barbs I bet are your own) is pretty high, so not as many players to have RL issues when we attack in the future :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

somebody in piranha are celebrating killing half million of your troops! and catting you , and somebody else says we kicked puttah arse. with a link to his losing villages page.

a 220K guy want to come to front line to rim robin, somebody are thanking silentknight for a reason i dont understand. same guy mailed me and said "hey i'm going to kick you build D you been good to walshaw" (it wasn't T.T btw)

somebody think sboh is inactive , it should be his ghost posting on forums then. stepgip send tribe 12 cric mails of support request last 4 hours. somebody sent a cric and asked "hey what was that site for planning attack to arrive at a defined hour" and i replied with omg.

free spying service for you walsh :D

DeletedUser

security in number means you need to noble 46,301 villages to win this world.

if you noble 2 each hour.(48 cap per day) this will take you around 900 days to finish off the world. almost 3 years lol

we are not talking about skills, taking 46,301 villages is a hell of a boring job even with cheaper nobles. especially when those villages dont put up a good fight against you. that make you think you are nobling just barbs. :)

i see that day coming. womble boringly noble pirana and no one in pirana is left active or arsed to defend against it. and everything is so boring and this forums are emptied of flamers , no one talk on skype about w48, oh hell , i will leave before that happen.

Sareh, you noob ;P dont forget that we tend to force people to quit (villages turn barbs quite soon afterward). That means its gonna take less than 3 years. So, all we have to do is blast them individually, turn them into inactives, then their villages are gonna turn barbs. thats a lot of villages in one swoop, dont ya think? :)

DeletedUser

yeah thats true. i wasn't thinking about that :)

of course , those big accounts that you force to leave usually give their password to other so you have to deal with a huge number of lazy new owners too.

Repinski

and somebody else says we kicked puttah arse. with a link to his losing villages page.

Your absolutely right I have been getting my ass kicked lately mainly due to not logging in. Looks like I should start doing that and kicking fish ass again to take away their new momentum.

/me logs in for the first time in nearly 2 days

DeletedUser

somebody in piranha are celebrating killing half million of your troops! and catting you , and somebody else says we kicked puttah arse. with a link to his losing villages page.

I know, its sad really......

4x Defender of the day

You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 11.10.2011 (404.191 units)!

Tourpro got
Achieved daily awards

4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 11.10.2011 (332.482 units)!

So I killed more of his troops today didnt I?

In last 14 days - Toupro - 3.5 mill oda
Muddyboy - 3 mill ODA( be a little more if he built churches :icon_wink:)
Dark T-rex - 400k ODA

There are a few more, but thats the main ones.

In last two weeks I have 9.7mill ODD

and....
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, CRASH
Side 2:
Players: BunnuB

Timeframe: 27/09/2011 00:00:00 to 12/10/2011 01:33:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,415
Side 2: 23
Difference: 2,392

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 18
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 20,913,069
Side 2: 219,586
Difference: 20,693,483

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 170,768
Difference: 170,768

chart

[/spoil]

So crash/pirana lost more troops than me, took nothing and still brag. Thats why I find them so funny.

I like this though.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: Tourpro19
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 8,144
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,144

chart

[/spoil]

compared to
[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: BunnuB
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 10
Difference: 109

chart

Side 1: 1,133,942
Side 2: 94,586
Difference: 1,039,356

chart

[/spoil]

I bet even pirana are wondering why they took some of these, dont worry you have trojan the barb slayer who wants to find where I live, you really want to be infracted dont you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

thnx, but some friendly advice though...include the tribe's name next time when stats are posted please (i cant figure out who's who from just that...im taking a wild guess say Womble is the 2400+ one since we're winning so badly). Secondly, this is a close world...i dont think the words "i just started this world" are appropriate (you must have joined the world BEFORE end-game phase because no one can join after the end-game phase has been declared) :D

Yeah, should've rememberd that, but i thought it was obvious :D

OR he's been gifted an account. :icon_idea:

And yep :p

I have friends in high places :D