Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

NATMUS

It is quite true though, From what i see, Womble have been quite pathetic really, i mean everytime Hama and I make a launch, we recieve no incomings back! I mean what's up with that! Don't you want this war anymore, or are you just scared of getting a little ODA :S

DeletedUser67103

I'll believe that when people stop quitting when they see me coming :icon_redface:

Well Hama I fly wouldnt be scared of U even if u had a thousand flyswatters..U couldnt scare urself while looking in the mirror..hahaa

Damn its been a while Since I logged into the externals...and by the looks of it the Mighty Womblers seem to be Getting Beat and the dynamic duo(Twist&Atag) have been Defeated and exterminated from the K48 region...Poor atag U deleted after seeing 15K Inc...what a Nub...

Congrates PIRANA!!!
Now lets get back to work and Finish these Pests!
See U Womblers on the Rim:)
!BM!

JayFeno

Ive been a Proud Womble player for over a week now, It seems to me these fishys think theyve won it already, typical piranha biting off more than they can chew.

Soo see you on the battlefield! - (again)

DeletedUser

Ive been a Proud Womble player for over a week now, It seems to me these fishys think theyve won it already, typical piranha biting off more than they can chew.

Soo see you on the battlefield! - (again)

unless a mass ban happens, womble aint gonna win

DeletedUser97413

whatever i said was true. till the day i hit the del button no pIRANA cud ever take a villa and keep it. i can proudly say that

Funny how people say that: "until i was seriously attacked I was invincible"

anywz i really like the way PIRANA is playing lately. i like the style. not the tribe. its still a mass recruiting tribe.

Also funny, given we havent recruited anyone for a while and you seem to be absorbing elves so much that I am thinking of asking Repinski to mark you and Elfw as family tribes. Perhaps you should change from Womble to Santa given you have so many elf helpers and Xmas is coming.

For those of you that haven't been paying attention, the mass recruiting stopped in our tribe a long, long time ago.

anywz i m back. and do play another accnt.

Do tell us which and we will send you some more attacks so you can delete and then brag about being invincible on 2 accounts.

reason why i left: people didn cooperate . didn send nukes. didn noble. i planned so many ops and only a few did actually participate.

And that has changed how exactly? Oh I was forgetting that you have the new elves with their mightly Spear Nukes and 10 second noble trains. The same ones that have been supporting me for about 3 weeks lmao.

So that was my annual post, I save it for people I either like or think are arrogant dicks. You can decide for yourself which one I think you are.

See you next year.

DeletedUser

Well, it's Tuesday so it's stats time - I missed last week as I was away - thanks for not nobling me out womble! So here's both:

This week

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,698
Side 2: 547
Difference: 1,151

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 372
Side 2: 58
Difference: 314

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,723,998
Side 2: 5,130,617
Difference: 10,593,381

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,448,717
Side 2: 545,037
Difference: 2,903,680

chart

And the week before

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 28/08/2012 00:00:00 to 04/09/2012 11:25:28

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,013
Side 2: 595
Difference: 1,418

chart

Side 1: 361
Side 2: 91
Difference: 270

chart

Side 1: 18,429,282
Side 2: 5,580,249
Difference: 12,849,033

chart

Side 1: 3,265,863
Side 2: 837,633
Difference: 2,428,230

chart

DeletedUser

Doubt he can pull an ataguas as he went and deleted after losing 1 village, halzy haven't :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

A day late on the stats - same old story though...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,921
Side 2: 875
Difference: 1,046

chart

Side 1: 533
Side 2: 37
Difference: 496

chart

Side 1: 17,847,141
Side 2: 8,143,301
Difference: 9,703,840

chart

Side 1: 4,948,804
Side 2: 347,579
Difference: 4,601,225

chart

hallzyjake

no i wont hit delete, but im also not playing. PIRANA backstabbing lying _______ (you can fill in the blank) ruined the fun in this game, and so did some Womble players. I may not be here till the end of the world, but i sure wont do it myself

DeletedUser

no i wont hit delete, but im also not playing. PIRANA backstabbing lying _______ (you can fill in the blank) ruined the fun in this game, and so did some Womble players. I may not be here till the end of the world, but i sure wont do it myself

out of curiosity, since you are on the opposite side of the war how can Pirana back stab you?

DeletedUser

I can't believe that PIRANA is basically going to win the world. I also can't believe that some of the people that i actually called my teammates(that absolutely HATED PIRANA as much as i did) have joined them. :( im sad to see that happen. But who is still playing in the world that i would know? :) besides farmercy(who i knew would stay until the end because he is just that awesome)

Repinski

I stuck around until it was certain Womble were toast. Then I started letting myself get internalled and am technically still in the world WBB. Been a while