Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

DeletedUser

I think someone ran away with the womble cow's legs, I can hear it Mooooo'ing from here :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

someone please end this world.

i think the tw itself is so sick of it too.
Just checking in. I can't believe how quiet the forums are these days - or that Sareh's still here.. lol.
Good to see how my old tribe are doing though.
I'm well stuck into world 60, but still not sure if I like the way the secrets will/could win the world too quickly.
I've had offers to come back to play some accounts on w48, and some of the offers are VERY attractive.
Anyone want me back? :)
TT.

DeletedUser102628

I don't know which accounts you were offered, but your welcome to the account I play too :D

DeletedUser

lol. It's like that, is it, bro? What's yr ign? You can pm me on this forum if you don't want to announce it.
Cheers.
TT.

DeletedUser

Nice to see that basically all of Womble have quit.
Once again shows that merging beats nobling every time...

DeletedUser

duh, worlds have ended way early due to merging

merging takes a lot less time then nobling. and when everyone merges less people to fight with.

Does not mean that merging requires talent, activity, or even a will to fight, which would contribute to there heavy losses in the first year, nobling barbs was what kept them alive then they outgrew our own activity

Again, anyone can win a world the way crash did, but not everyone could have beaten them down and sustained them like Wombles did.

thwats a fact jack, lol

DeletedUser

Due a stats update? I guess so.

I imagine that this is the only one that matters now:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,783
Side 2: 6,390
Difference: 8,393

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 137,114,459
Side 2: 58,787,173
Difference: 78,327,286

chart

[/spoil]

But lets have the last month too:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,022
Side 2: 244
Difference: 1,778

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,048,509
Side 2: 2,274,837
Difference: 16,773,672

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

duh, worlds have ended way early due to merging

merging takes a lot less time then nobling. and when everyone merges less people to fight with.

Does not mean that merging requires talent, activity, or even a will to fight, which would contribute to there heavy losses in the first year, nobling barbs was what kept them alive then they outgrew our own activity

Again, anyone can win a world the way crash did, but not everyone could have beaten them down and sustained them like Wombles did.

thwats a fact jack, lol
how is it pirana's fault that womble couldn't keep up its activity.

DeletedUser

Never said it was anyones fault, use the Obama thing, when enough people want something it happens, does not mean it is right!!

merging is a way to win, always has been, but that is not the intent of the game, it is no fun for anyone when a world is won this way.

So pirana get no claps from me, for merging to overcompensate their own inability to win when the world was active........

pirana could not beat Womble, pirana is beating the players who are left, who were left with a huge deficit of players and when that happens to a non merging tribe, it loses.

DeletedUser

pirana could not beat Womble, pirana is beating the players who are left, who were left with a huge deficit of players and when that happens to a non merging tribe, it loses.

You don't merge, recruit and grow your tribe, you don't win - simple. You just have to get to a point where you have the numbers to fight the war as well as the inevitable inactivity - pirana did that - womble didn't. It's going to take some sort of spectacular turn around for womble to come back from where they are now, especially with their internal issues.

DeletedUser67103

Im so Tired of Nubs Complaining,Check this out,When Pirana was Inactive and losing by alot Womble Gloated like fools blowing there Heads up so big that they almost exploded,now that Womble fell to Inactivity and Pirana Outlasted them and Now Pirana has taken over the War as far as the stats go,Now they wanna Complain about Merging and what not...boohoo go cry to someone who cares Im tired of u nubs complaining!

One word "Pethetic"
!BM!

DeletedUser97413

merging is a way to win, always has been, but that is not the intent of the game, it is no fun for anyone when a world is won this way.

Merging only wins if you merge with the whole world. We will win by nobling womble and the rest of the players here. It is only not fun for the losing side.

So pirana get no claps from me, for merging to overcompensate their own inability to win when the world was active........

I dont believe anyone asked you to clap. The world is active, it is just the majority of womble that is not these days. Or is a world only active if you are playing it?

For a while, we had activity issues, especially on frontline accounts, and Womble exploited that well, but now the shoe is on the other foot suddenly having activity issues is a valid excuse for not winning. Go figure!

I dont believe that any merging has happened since the time when we were losing in the stats and we have less players now than at that time, unless you count the merge by stealth that has happened between Womble and Elfw.

Interestingly, the number of tribe changes for Pirana are almost the same as for Womble and Elfw added together.

Pirana IS beating womble. If not being beaten by Pirana was important to you and the others like Walsh that were in Womble at the time when you had the upper hand then you should have either stayed and finished the job or disbanded your tribe while you were winning. You won the battles but it is almost certain that you will lose the war.

I seem to remember that in 1940 there was a thing called Dunkirk where the British were being beaten by the Germans, but they had a merge with the US and then ended up winning. I dont remember the Germans saying that "The British Couldn't Beat Us", but perhaps they were better losers.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by. See you again soon.

DeletedUser

What I hear is ''Pirana wins because enough people screwed Womble over by quitting''

DeletedUser

What I hear is ''Pirana wins because enough people screwed Womble over by quitting''

exactly, however i quit due to RL and when i noticed my accoutn was losing a bunch with no active sitter, i hit delete

If your not going to protect an account that is entirley frontline, then you have no chance to begin with'

I miss the days when Womble was at its best

If i was not too busy i would be playing here for womble again to have some more fun

DeletedUser

​Those days started to come to a close when Womble leadership started selling out it's members in the northwest.

Can you be more specific as i was apart of womble leadership and i know nothing of what you say?

However when Walsh left we took a small blow as carpathian had just come back to fill that billet and then Kanuk left and well a lot of peeps would not listen to the direction of current leadership as they did not send on the ops in areas

that was the decline in womble and no mention of NW, so i am somewhat confused unless you mean what happened was the reason for them to leave and i know it wasnt

DeletedUser

​Those days started to come to a close when Womble leadership started selling out it's members in the northwest.

That's right - womble recruited most of the north by merging in half of BUZZ/ASCN didn't they - then they're still moaning about PIRANA hugging :icon_rolleyes:

Almost all of those northern guys are gone now sadly - phen, natan, nuketech, hockey, freen, bollywood - it's really only briegel putting up any kind of fight and he's an elf recruit anyway (yeah, womble hugged most of elf too...). Hypocrites.