Womble vs CRASH/PIRANA and -DIE-

DeletedUser

Well as we are now fighting the world, thought a new thread to represent this.

Crash were getting beat by 551 villages

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 07/10/2011 16:42:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13,362
Side 2: 12,647
Difference: 715

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,586
Side 2: 1,035
Difference: 551

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 122,857,546
Side 2: 113,904,726
Difference: 8,952,820

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,837,604
Side 2: 9,617,555
Difference: 5,220,049

chart

[/spoil]

Now those that are leaving are going to join the winning side.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 07/10/2011 16:42:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13,362
Side 2: 17,139
Difference: 3,777

chart

Side 1: 810
Side 2: 300
Difference: 510

chart

Side 1: 122,857,546
Side 2: 144,638,347
Difference: 21,780,801

chart

Side 1: 7,574,204
Side 2: 2,837,614
Difference: 4,736,590

chart

[/spoil]

Now they are only losing by 510 villages

Bigger tribe, same outcome

00bs7te7.jpg

DeletedUser93503

[spoil]
shit-just-got-real-5307.jpg
[/spoil]

Something tells me those noobs over at pirana/die territory does not like getting served :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

last thread was about womble fighting pirana and newly merged XIII.

This thread is about Womble vs crash/pirana and DIE. There is not a thread about that is there?

I like the fact that the person that has quit, pirana has the sit comes on here lecturing me for having no life, yet you troll the forums for a world you dont play, sticking up for a tribe you use to slag off :icon_rolleyes:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Legal

DeletedUser

last thread was about womble fighting pirana and newly merged XIII.

This thread is about Womble vs crash/pirana and DIE. There is not a thread about that is there?

I like the fact that the person that has quit, pirana has the sit comes on here lecturing me for having no life, yet you troll the forums for a world you dont play, sticking up for a tribe you use to slag off :icon_rolleyes:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Legal

I guess it was for Womble vs Pirana.And yeah thats how it is now too.Have you seen a name change in Pirana?

I am not sticking up for pirana,and i never will tbh.And i can troll/comment/post random stuff/whatever i want,whenever i want.I played this world from like the start(And not many here can say that),and i still login sometimes.Who are you to lecture me about it?

And pirana doesnt have my sit noob..

DeletedUser

Someone has it, so 50/50 chance its a crash or pirana player. The fact I know your being sat is more than I should know isnt it:icon_wink:

Untill all this sorts itself out, its not just pirana the stats are against. like 1062 villages lost before now :icon_razz:

Now crash kick rusty, I wonder how many more accounts will be lost cause of this. Yet another merge kept in secret from the bulk of players, yet womble still knew :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And Legal, this is just for you, bro:

Yeah your winning for now.Enjoy it while it lasts.
The summer has been hard on CRASH.Harder than we expected.Lots of people quitting and not much new blood coming in.This is not an excuse,you deserve the lead you have.But after mid-september, and we have a surprise for you guys.Who knows if it will work or not,but we do have something.

and my response was:

does this "surprise" involves merging with the Fish people? thats pretty much the only thing you can do to surprise us other than what we've already seen for the last ~5 months

that was back in August. We already saw this miles away, not very surprising....hate to say it, but "i told you so". No matter, leadership is horrible in both tribes...a negative ADD to another negative is just a bigger negative.

DeletedUser

i have the sit Walshaw :)

and in overview of pirana i read something funny :)

Important:
Direction of tribe is moving forward!!

??

DeletedUser

And Legal, this is just for you, bro:

and my response was:

that was back in August. We already saw this miles away, not very surprising....hate to say it, but "i told you so". No matter, leadership is horrible in both tribes...a negative ADD to another negative is just a bigger negative.

I know what i posted silent.Lets just say,SH!T happens :lol:
And this wasnt what we planned(Believe it or not).Inactivity got better of us,thats all...

DeletedUser51929

The title was ridiculosly big, so I changed it to something more suited for the topic. But enough discussion over that and more discussion on the topic in hand.

If your going to change the title Milly, at least put the Proper tribe names. Womble, CRASH, PIRANA, and -DIE-.

Done.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know what i posted silent.Lets just say,SH!T happens :lol:
And this wasnt what we planned(Believe it or not).Inactivity got better of us,thats all...

Your choice obviously, but I would have gone a different route. I feel very sorry for those in the southern-most portion of this world. After barb/inactive munching, they won't have much to do.

DeletedUser

I so wish I could play my account now. This would have been fun for me. Considering it took months for them to get anywhere on bassieb it would have taken longer on someone that owned the entire k. Pirana are crap besides a couple players.

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter how long just it will happen. Pirana noble themselves more than anything in the world and womble noble enemy.

*this is where walshaw comes in and posts stats proving my point*

DeletedUser

Or Kanuk.... :) Nothing changes!!! This means nothing....War continues.

DeletedUser

I wonder if this is a sign of things to come....

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA, CRASH, -DIE-
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH, PIRANA, -DIE-
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,149
Side 2: 1,149
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 832
Side 2: 357
Difference: 475

chart

Side 1: 9,686,978
Side 2: 9,686,978
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 7,072,485
Side 2: 3,418,082
Difference: 3,654,403

chart

[/spoil]

832 of 1145 in the last week, thats 73%. I could get closer to 80% if I included kicked inactives too. And I wonder how many 1.5k barbs

DeletedUser

DOP, as a member of Womble, I have to say you are one of the few Pirana members that has any kind of in game respect from us. Unfortunately, your a fish, and fish stink. So womble has to take them out.