Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser

I was hunting all week but now I am back and can play a little bit!

Repinski

Looking forward to it. Too bad this war has been going on for almost a month in my area and 1 week doesn't forgive ZERO contribution so far. (at least i've seen nothing from you.)

DeletedUser

I am busy eating all of Sejklr's villages. I sent a few scouts your way! :)

DeletedUser

DoP suddenly in the past month or so you've started coming on here and started acting like your a machine at this game and yet since you started doing that you've made so many challenges towards players like Repinski and yet you've not done anything about them. You nobled a Womble players villages that were barely stacked. Well done, seriously. I'm so unimpressed.

DeletedUser

lol, maybe I should attack the stacked ones instead!!! That sounds like such a better gameplan! I dont really recall making "Challenges" against Rep, but I will take the low hanging fruit right now, and worry about harder things down the road. I have some ultra stacked villages if you like throwing nukes against the wall, let me know and I can get you some coords!

DeletedUser

Is it just me or does it seem like dog-on-point is just like progamer.

DeletedUser

Send me some coords of some ultra stacked villages and I will attack them to earn the respect of Womble.

DeletedUser

LOL, I was mocked because I was attacking lightly stacked Womble villages. So I was trying to make them feel better.... :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6U5W3pavJY

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: -DIE-, PIRANA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 3
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205,782
Side 2: 29,326
Difference: 176,456

chart

image.php
image.php

DeletedUser

LOL, I was mocked because I was attacking lightly stacked Womble villages. So I was trying to make them feel better.... :icon_biggrin:

Nah maybe it was because you act like your the best player here and yet you attacked a player who wasn't defended and was surrounded. Really though, that does take some mega skill dude. :icon_neutral: One of the only Pirana players that I've seen so far that has earned my respect was House Of Omega, because I saw him fighting stepgib and he actually did a good job of it. There are a few others as well but his efforts on that war front were most noticeable in my eyes

DeletedUser

PIRNA also has its own share of good players just like crash. i seen some of their players warring a way better than twister or dodgy or someother big mouthed womblers.

it would be VERY funny if crash vs womble war take a long while and both tribes fall into huge inactivity problem and Pirana take the advantage and noble them both and win the world lol. not going to happen but if it do i will die out of laughing probably.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PIRNA also has its own share of good players just like crash. i seen some of their players warring a way better than twister or dodgy or someother big mouthed womblers.

warring against who?

Mr. Genius, PIRANA has only fought 2 major tribes so far (SubV and Womble) and theyre losing (or lost...past tense) to BOTH. other than that, you cant call other fightings as "wars" since its just casual killing against noobish tribes and weaklings.

it would be VERY funny if crash vs womble war take a long while and both tribes fall into huge inactivity problem and Pirana take the advantage and noble them both and win the world lol. not going to happen but if it do i will die out of laughing probably.

half right. Crash already has inactivity prob...and i dont see Womble's frontliners going inactive anytime soon

Repinski

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 32
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 550,187
Side 2: 303,648
Difference: 246,539

chart

Admittedly I've lost several villages recently.

DeletedUser

You guys would love to merge with Pirana wouldn't you! Damn that tribe member limit! It really is a kick in the stones at times isn't it! :icon_sad: