Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser

Awww and here i thought i was the only one for you .... so sad ;(

DeletedUser

you be right,, , highly unlikely ... ;) keep thinking ... in the mean time we better get on topic before our big bad MOD gets mad. :D:D

Repinski

We iz on topic though. We are talking about who is playing an account inside PIRANA. Considering I'm fishing for fish villages, and you now own fish villages, I have completely justified our epic spam conversation relating to who you are. Besides I'll have to spank Milly on skype if he removes this lol.

So.... er..... um..... Give me a hint?

DeletedUser

No hints on the TW game show :D.... you'll figure it out in due time.. but in the mean while... have those wobble phone lines checked.. still no polar incomings. :( almost makes me cry... I thought you guys liked me... *goes to corner and pouts*..

Repinski

Give her till morning (My time.)

And how will I know eventually? Your nooby ass hasn't updated your profile yet from when Rex was there.

DeletedUser

sure i have.. i made a new COA and renamed all my vills and everything... so what u talking bout... Oh yea i forgot,, you dont know what your talking bout..

Repinski

Lol still who are you? I like to know who my enemies are so when we make them quit I can add them to my profile. As you can see, I've already started a decent list.

DeletedUser

You wont have to worry about that,,, I DONT QUIT..!!! didnt you read the profile??

DeletedUser

ewww,..,, thats just grosss... didnt know u went that way..lol..

Repinski

Hahaha wow... just wow.... So back to the topic of discussion.... Who are you?

And as for your earlier comment, of course I noticed you renamed your villages. Your only nuking me with them and not to mention they match your forum name. How did you think I knew you played Mega?

DeletedUser

My identity is not the topic of discussion.. I dont think this thread is called,.. Who is the elusive DeepAmbition now is it? nope i think not!!...

And, Omg... Matty getting smarter these days... actually able to put clues together... im impressed....:)

Repinski

Your a fish and so that means your part of the topic at hand. :lol:

If you know me like you claim you do, you should know I could drag this conversation on all day. Didn't plan on sleeping tonight anyways.

Should probably get that OP out too but I'm feeling lazy. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If you know me like you claim you do, you should know I could drag this conversation on all day.

If they'd let you i bet you'd talk to yourself till we all died of old age..., *snores* Unfortunately im getting bored, I think ill go watch the grass grow now..... :)

Repinski

I don't talk to myself! :icon_eek:

I talk to the voices in my head. :icon_cool: