Wombles Go Fishing

DeletedUser98856

Well i obviously did not find you worthy to launch on.. But since you are in need of doing some tagging. I will gladly send some of my "Motherly Womble" attention your way. Since I really don't find you worthy, I have to ask

WHO are you again.... MEGADUD right?

DeletedUser98856

yup... thats me...

so does that mean your the one that provides the nipple for the rest of your wobble babies..??

I will gladly take responsibility for nipple feeding Wombles as EVERYONE with above a 70 IQ knows that nipple fed babies grow up to be smarter, stronger and better organized than bottle fed babies.

Obviously you and the rest of the FISHES are all bottle fed. Just look at the facts they speak for themselves.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 653
Side 2: 217
Difference: 436

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,179,274
Side 2: 2,062,560
Difference: 4,116,714

chart
[/SPOIL]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 31,161
Difference: 31,161

chart

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 2: 250,284,031
Difference: 250,284,031

chart

Difference: 0

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was more referring to the ones that went splat on his walls... You know, the ones not returning to wobble villages..

you mean like this one: Report
And like i said, my losses were minor comparing to what PIRANA lost just on me: Freaky virtually lost his entire army (that alone is more than my losses already), Scoop is offense-less as of now, Acongar is wiped out (including defenses), Himegimi's nukes took 150+ hrs o get here again. My villages will be super stacked again by then.

Op? more like local gang-banging... or at least thats silents description of events of such that occur ;)

Fishies arent capable to conduct OPs. So, yes, that was just local gang-banging. But youre missing Rep's entire point: he was level-headed enough even though he lost quite a few villages. Not many people would remain playing after losing that many villages.

Secondly, resorting to insult? seriously? Calling other people as "babies" while your tribe's losing isnt a very smart thing to do...because it just shows that youre worse than babies (losing to a bunch of "babies", as you called us Womblers, isnt something you can be so proud of).

DeletedUser

6 players vs 1, with coordinated landing times, if thats not a Op idk what is,.. either way, Quantums nobles still died.:icon_wink:

Pirana will be finding out soon enough what a coordinated Op looks like....6 players is a good start :)

Repinski

Hey Deep, off the top of your head, who do you think the most formidable Wombles are that your fighting? Padycam gave us a ranting system from time to time based on our efforts but they he got banned.

DeletedUser

Hey Deep, off the top of your head, who do you think the most formidable Wombles are that your fighting? Padycam gave us a ranting system from time to time based on our efforts but they he got banned.

To soon to tell really as im just getting going here, mmm think ive been here about 3weeks or less.. as for the ones ive ran across in that time , id have to say..ronin888 as a attacker, he sends good nukes, and nicely sent fakes, as a defender.. well you of course, at least you do try to move troops and kill stuff... I really havent had the chance to go against the rest ,, i know Tom likes to send his fakes from mostly one village, and moster fakes fast, but not many nukes, natan only fakes.. quantum sends double noble nukes, and fred, well he died down like right when i came, so i assume hes rebuilding.. Oh and szakferi stacks well when we had a little go with those barbs in k23..

Repinski

Shanks. I'm going to have to go spank people and get them in shape lol.

DeletedUser

As for the forum posters.., U are defo the easiest to talk to, and also polar, i like how she came right back with the bottle feed thing... not to sure about the second set of stats tho as there was no attacker 1 ,, but that was cool.. as for silent.. eh.. he needs to take it easy,,, mans gunna have a stroke if he keeps getting all worked like that (just a game)... , Ooo and robin... number one and all... what is there really to say about #1 other than hes #1....

Repinski

The second set of stats shows how many conquers you guys have against barbs. It is simply a horrendous number.

DeletedUser

So excuse me for my noobie ness but,,, i tried to do it for my own stats and all i came up with was the ammount of villages i own.. it said 415 , and im pretty sure this account didnt noble 415barbs(as 415 is the total number of vills i have).. i did the stats for Piranha to and not even adding anything on side 2 i came up with 31,161 , but if you look at stats thats like the number total villages that we have, not every single village in Piranha was a barb nobled....hmmm.. explain please... I would think for those stats to be correct u would have to have like Piranha on side one, and Barbs on side 2 right.. but u cant add barbs.. sorry, ive never ever seen war stats done like that especially for barb vills.

btw.. i like the new siggy...

Repinski

Polar messed them up. I'll get proper stats for you one sec.

Here you are. Only pay attention to side 1's conquers. They are the barbs and internals your tribe has done.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 17,468
Side 2: 6,638
Difference: 10,830

chart

Side 1: 142,668,209
Side 2: 60,351,312
Difference: 82,316,897

chart
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Ok makes alittle more sense.. but how do you do just the barb vills? i tried to add the <i>barbarian villages</i> and nothing happens :(

Repinski

Tis a Nublet secret that I learned while trolling one day. I even had to show Walsh it the other day.

DeletedUser

sooo do it for my account then please... cause i really dont see how it makes any sense.. .. :( what do u like just edit that stuff in ??

edit: i dont think it would show internal noble either cause wouldnt people that sent like 5 nobles and nobled them self be in there to.. that not really a exact number of villages or a very good show of stats is it??..

Haha nope. One secret for another. Who are you? And you've got to provide proof.

i was just asking for a explanation of the stats you posted ,, i guess it dont matter., even tho they are not right...!!!! lol why would u be able to add barbs in war stats, barbs dont attack back, not part of a war even ...

and im DeepAmbition ofc ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Oh the stats are 100% accurate. If you think they are wrong go ahead and count them on the PIRANA and -DIE- noble pages. I just have a more efficient way of getting them and will gladly trade the information for other information.

Fact of the matter is though, nothing is free.

seth89

sooo do it for my account then please... cause i really dont see how it makes any sense.. .. :( what do u like just edit that stuff in ??

You could do it the hard way.
Go to your stat's - Gains - Old Player - Barbarian - Read the number on the Right.

Photo on what I mean. (Done on my Friend's account Stats.)
[spoil]
daws.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

but thats not done in war stats... thats just going to tw stats and opening the losses and gains tabs.

seth89

but thats not done in war stats... thats just going to tw stats and opening the losses and gains tabs.

You know how to correct that now don't you.
With a bit of paint...and some of Fraser's "sticky" tape....

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Megadeth...
Side 2: <i>Barbarian Villages<i>

Total conquers:

Side 1: 58
Difference: 58

chart
[/spoil]
There you go!