Side 2: 8,504
Difference: 38,729
chart

[/Spoil]

DeletedUser

Thats more than I was expecting for the first 12 hours :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70293

Thats more than I was expecting for the first 12 hours :icon_wink:

I would have thought you all would have made more close range nobles. I mean an inactive front can't be THAT hard. :icon_wink:

Either way: GO WOMBLE!

DeletedUser70293

Who says we are going for inactives?

No one. An inactive front with only a few actives can't be so much of an issue for a massively prepared tribe that you only took 5 villas in 12hrs of a war.

DeletedUser

No one. An inactive front with only a few actives can't be so much of an issue for a massively prepared tribe that you only took 5 villas in 12hrs of a war.

In a world that has a noble limit of 56 hours, you think very one dimentional. You know me, why go for soft targets. Take the head of a snake, the rest is easy :icon_cool:

Plus crash say they have no inactives, just a lot of new owners :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70293

In a world that has a noble limit of 56 hours, you think very one dimentional. You know me, why go for soft targets. Take the head of a snake, the rest is easy :icon_cool:

Plus crash say they have no inactives, just a lot of new owners :icon_rolleyes:

God damn. I keep forgetting there is such a short noble limit. I've only nobled close range for God knows how long.

I'll give you that, provided you have at least a 40 village lead by monday.

DeletedUser

Who says we are going for inactives?

I would say that most of your nobles so far are on an inactive. kingmq38 5 villages lost and you have 8 total. It can be debatable if you consider deathangelz active or not.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I would say that most of your nobles so far are on an inactive. kingmq38 5 villages lost and you have 8 total. It can be debatable if you consider deathangelz active or not.:icon_cool:

King is inactive? He wasnt 3 weeks ago when planned this. Maybe he shouldnt have that big cluster on the piranha front. Making such an ideal pick at target.

WBB, we havent started yet :icon_twisted: Any noblings today are just for fun.

DeletedUser

you have to explain that to me. how would you go about mass nobling in 12 hours? do you use your close by nukes both to clear and noble. i can get behind that but what do you do with the more distant nukes? send them without coordination?
and i still don't get how you would noble much more? you can't tell me all your front line villages are offs.

after all 12 hours means only 24 fields travel for noblez

DeletedUser

Me likes me fun uh hu uh hu....lol. They weren't inactive as of a day ago, perhaps they both have RL issues, like a tornado, volcano perhaps, tsunami or an earthquake...I'll go to hell if that is true :(

Womble hasn't really launched a major offensive to date on CRASH, just saying...

This is all April Fool's fun fun in retaliation for the picking at veling's account.

Fishees, Kingmq's Western front is for the picking ;) apparently, he is inactive now....

DeletedUser

Or just maybe they aren't as active as they have been. Well i will be waiting for the first OP that you guys plan on an active player. Not doubting you but i want to see how well it goes.

DeletedUser

Or just maybe they aren't as active as they have been. Well i will be waiting for the first OP that you guys plan on an active player. Not doubting you but i want to see how well it goes.

OH my god, 1 day into a war, a tribe that has NO inactives is playing the inactive card.

Not our fault he went inactive the day before we declared. Guess I shouldnt of rushed the dec, targets, noble saving so we could noble 50 villages in k47 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OH my god, 1 day into a war, a tribe that has NO inactives is playing the inactive card.

Not our fault he went inactive the day before we declared. Guess I shouldnt of rushed the dec, targets, noble saving so we could noble 50 villages in k47 :icon_rolleyes:

You should have rushed it. :lol:

I don't care what leadership says we have inactives. Just like every other tribe does. We probably have more than people think :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

You should have rushed it. :lol:

I don't care what leadership says we have inactives. Just like every other tribe does. We probably have more than people think :icon_redface:.

Then shouldnt your leadership tried to be diplomatic then, rather than saying we are bigger, thus we are better. So why worry about everyone else :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70293

King is inactive? He wasnt 3 weeks ago when planned this. Maybe he shouldnt have that big cluster on the piranha front. Making such an ideal pick at target.

WBB, we havent started yet :icon_twisted: Any noblings today are just for fun.

you have to explain that to me. how would you go about mass nobling in 12 hours? do you use your close by nukes both to clear and noble. i can get behind that but what do you do with the more distant nukes? send them without coordination?
and i still don't get how you would noble much more? you can't tell me all your front line villages are offs.

after all 12 hours means only 24 fields travel for noblez

They have planned this for 3 weeks. I would have thought they would have launched a little before their dec to. If anything they could easily have nobles within a few fields of CRASH villas after three weeks. Therefore I would have thought the first twelve hrs would have been more yielding.

Status
Not open for further replies.