Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They have planned this for 3 weeks. I would have thought they would have launched a little before their dec to. If anything they could easily have nobles within a few fields of CRASH villas after three weeks. Therefore I would have thought the first twelve hrs would have been more yielding.

You mean like Hell did on w31, yep your tribe. Mass launched from 200 hours, so why noble before you clear :icon_rolleyes:

You really need me to give you a tactical lesson? Close range nukes are vital, especially for re caps etc. Why waste them when you can waste nukes from another K, or nukes from a tribe mate as he clears all your claims. Why risk all your close range nukes/nobles to make the stats look better.

I dont really give a crap about the stats, just how things look in a week. If I did I would of kicked a few accounts. I know Veiling is exposed, but its a thorn in Crash's side.

DeletedUser70293

You mean like Hell did on w31, yep your tribe. Mass launched from 200 hours, so why noble before you clear :icon_rolleyes:

You really need me to give you a tactical lesson? Close range nukes are vital, especially for re caps etc. Why waste them when you can waste nukes from another K, or nukes from a tribe mate as he clears all your claims. Why risk all your close range nukes/nobles to make the stats look better.

I dont really give a crap about the stats, just how things look in a week. If I did I would of kicked a few accounts. I know Veiling is exposed, but its a thorn in Crash's side.

And I said I would have thought you'd take more than 5 villas in 12hrs. Obviously you didn't and I already said I hoped you all to have a 40villa lead by Monday, I expect Womble to do well, I just wish it were faster, the sooner Caglen is humiliated the better.

Mentioning w31 (You often seem to) is pretty irrelevant when it comes to w48. As a note HELL! owned almost half w31, there was the factor of huge distance. HELL! really never got weeks to plan a war anyway. They mainly got decced on.

DeletedUser

And I thought that someone as experienced as yourself would be better than 1-1 vs Piranha.

Nobles can take 56 hours, thats over 2 days, you make a big deal over 12 hours. I'm not sure about how you work things, but I thought co-ordinated attacks were a little more organised than noble when you want.

Maybe your not that experienced :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

And I thought that someone as experienced as yourself would be better than 1-1 vs Piranha.

Nobles can take 56 hours, thats over 2 days, you make a big deal over 12 hours. I'm not sure about how you work things, but I thought co-ordinated attacks were a little more organised than noble when you want.

Maybe your not that experienced :icon_razz:

Cause we expect womble's nobles to be on roid and travel at twice the regular speed:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

And I said I would have thought you'd take more than 5 villas in 12hrs. Obviously you didn't and I already said I hoped you all to have a 40villa lead by Monday, I expect Womble to do well, I just wish it were faster, the sooner Caglen is humiliated the better.

It is well known that several members of our tribe have relocated for this, meaning that we don't have massive player fronts on the crash line in some k's. Some of us have to launch dozens of hours from our back lines, as wasting our front line nukes would be rather pointless. We're still in clearing phase, the go ahead to actually full scale noble hasn't even started.

Some players who are fully engaged in the front line are sending nobles because they can afford to. Those of us on the back line are using proper tactics for a war such as this. We expected the front lines of Crash to be stacked as they "expected" this war from the start. They expected it from the start, and saw many members of our tribe relocating to their front. Therefore you would expect proper village stacks to be there, therefore proper clearing forces are being sent.

Continuing to argue that we haven't taken 20 villages by now is redundant. Just keep watching the stats and see what happens.

DeletedUser

Grabbing a whole bunch of villages quick and then fading fast is the way of so many, ill-thought out war beginnings. I hope what we see so far is an indication that this one will only escalate and become more intense as the first few weeks unfold.

DeletedUser

What, crash will fade? If you say so

I got waves 2 and 3 and possibly 4 all mapped out, just details come down to how successful previous wave is, while we get paniced faked back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What, crash will fade? If you say so

I got waves 2 and 3 and possibly 4 all mapped out, just details come down to how successful previous wave is, while we get paniced faked back :icon_wink:

I believe you've stated how you have everything "planned out" at least 10 times now. We get it. You do not need to repeat yourself umpteenth times lest you sound like a broken record.

Repinski

I believe you've stated how you have everything "planned out" at least 10 times now. We get it. You do not need to repeat yourself umpteenth times lest you sound like a broken record.

*cough* Caglen and the auto updating maps *cough*
*cough* royaltyfitsme and the whole CRASH is better cause we're bigger *cough*

DeletedUser

*cough* Caglen and the auto updating maps *cough*
*cough* royaltyfitsme and the whole CRASH is better cause we're bigger *cough*

He said it first Mom !!!
Thats what I read , lol.

Good luck Womble :)

Repinski

Dubb I'm not womble. If you don't know that then I don't know where you have been this whole world. I was just pointing out that Ninmage can't really go after Walsh for the whole broken record ordeal without showing that his tribe is full of hypocrites.

Any external poster should know that what you say and do on the externals reflects back on your tribe and thus, even if ninmage wasn't one of the broken records of CRASH it still reflects back at CRASH and shows them as hypocrites. Just like the Merge flaming of PIRANA and then merging themselves.

DeletedUser

rep ,, it was a joke , and I know your not in Womble
yea i know what you were doing. I don't need instructions on how to follow a conversation.
as others have said before and I will echo since you didn't get a simple joke.

I don't care what anyone thinks about me as a player or what anyone thinks about the tribe I am in.
Your more than entitled to your opinion. Even if I don't agree or care.You have that respect from me.
rather than take each person separately you talk to on these forums you just rehash the same old crap over and over.
I never flamed anyone on these forums about any freakin merge in the past and could care less. Wouldn't matter to me because I still have to work to conquer the villages.
If this world goes on for 2 more years you guys are still going to be talking about it. No one cares. Its only a game.
but yea relax , it was a joke.
Cya

Repinski

Dubb I do have respect for certain members in CRASH but when it comes to the externals, what you say reflects on your tribe. You then get a general first impression and common impression of the players inside a tribe based on their tribe if you don't have any personal experience with them or very little. That's what I'm getting at. I do take people separately. Ask W.B.B. or Legal. I just have to get to know them a bit to form an opinion on them rather then getting a general opinion based on the tribe they are in and past tribes they have been in.

drluke95

That old trick hey he,s inactive but he just came back today -_-

drluke95

stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Womble
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 5