Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i said 'my bad'..and yes i said it wrong. it ws not 2 days. but i clearly remember we had a huge lead after 1 week

You guys had 200 village lead over the first month. Then the second month we lead by almost 50. Then this month we are leading by almost 70. So around 80 villages down(me goes and checks stats in game, yup around 80 villages that we are losing by. If you continue at this rate you will be losing next month. Me hoping that not everyone in Womble are as easy as my target that i nobled. :icon_biggrin:

BTW if you want me to post the stats to prove it let me know and i will be more than happy to do so

DeletedUser

YOUR HUGE LEAD is just numbers. accept please :)

Technically all of tribal wars is 1's and 0's so I don't see your point :icon_rolleyes:

On a more serious note. It's not just numbers, its what the numbers represent... villageeees :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice Op, I won't speculate on the other surrounding of the situation (that Walsh alluded to)...

50 villages, nice start only another 17784 to go ;)

Expect a quick reply, I have grown rather complacent as of lately...

More to follow...

Peace,

Kanuk

DeletedUser

Technically all of tribal wars is 1's and 0's so I don't see your point :icon_rolleyes:

On a more serious note. It's not just numbers, its what the numbers represent... villageeees :lol:

oh look ex-khaos nublet trying to explain for a computer programmer what Tw is made of :icon_idea:

it represent villages that been taken 3 months ago of an INACTIVE -ATA- and Jimmyhawk. the fact is the lead womble had stayed for less than 15 days , when the factor of surprise and walsh stupid game of April fool faded. CRASH took control of war and we yet have it , however dont have lead in numbers we have the lead in war....

I love how the vocal one sent her first nukes at womble in 11 weeks this week, go you :icon_rolleyes:
if you mean me. I did my part for my tribe. call me vocal but believe me if i wasn't around your caps would be a lot higher than what it is right now. :lol:

And I see you dragged the Hacking issue up again. just let it go. its ended.

I would go save RGF of so many sitts instead of blabbing here if i was you walsh.

Expect a quick reply, I have grown rather complacent as of lately...

considering you only had 209.548 ODA gain yesterday i assume womble ARE planning something?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really want to see a crash op not using sat accounts, yet to see one :icon_sad:

Wait i am confused. Wasn't our last op( the one from yesterday) all active players. Please get your facts straight there was one.
kthnxbia

DeletedUser

Robin isnt sitting anyone at the moment :icon_rolleyes: Go "hack" some accounts as you next attack then see how well it goes :icon_biggrin:
:icon_rolleyes:

Its amazing how your great on accounts no one gets to see :icon_rolleyes:

end this discussion about me :) i'm not the one to be annoyed with you claiming i'm only a vocal i did my best for CRASH and they know it. thats enough for me.

The way you talk I'd say you are probably the recruiter.

recruiter ? no but i'm agree with the recruits we done.

The last 3 months you have recruited a player so good that hes nobled 40x1.5 barbs

I dont care what she nobled. she was a turtle and saved us villages in north. thats pretty ENOUGH reason for recruiting her in.

Then we have your newest recruit. so good that even SOB rimmed him

everyone in the north will get how funny that is, a tribe so good that 4-5 womble players took them on, they owned k35 at one point. I now have his villages. I see why so much talk at you guys recruiting pirana if this is the caliber you recruit :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

you dont need to tell me the story i was in north myself.

isn't SOB the tribe you been WARRING along side with SYN for months and yet HARDLY managed to overcome them after months of war?

DeletedUser

recruiter ? no but i'm agree with the recruits we done.

I dont care what she nobled. she was a turtle and saved us villages in north. thats pretty ENOUGH reason for recruiting her in.

When did k59/69 become the north, not sure about you, but I though k40+ was the north, and k50 down was the south. Hense k59/69 are not the north, are they not

you dont need to tell me the story i was in north myself.

isn't SOB the tribe you been WARRING along side with SYN for months and yet HARDLY managed to overcome them after months of war?

As above, you have are south, your first tribe was south, and doubt you were syn long enough to know what was going on. SOB were a crappy tribe that was casual expansion for us.

Wizard was a poor little player, look at his noblings, a few that never took any red were able to hit him. Yet he was good enough to rim your new recruit. And you dare lecture me on standards :icon_rolleyes:

Barbarian village (797|831) K87 10,019 Barbarian Mabutiti [CRASH] 2011-06-23 03:25:40

Yep he fits in well with your southern players :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

When did k59/69 become the north, not sure about you, but I though k40+ was the north, and k50 down was the south. Hense k59/69 are not the north, are they not

we are talking about the villages she saved not the location of her own villages right ?

God of War 1994

Stats time:
I know I said I wont be doing stats anymore but I this I had to post since I was SHOCKED to the stats

24 hrs
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 3
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 594,196
Side 2: 27,954
Difference: 566,242

chart

[/spoil]

48 hrs
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 4
Difference: 62

chart

Side 1: 632,127
Side 2: 37,926
Difference: 594,201

chart

[/spoil]

last week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 16
Difference: 75

chart

Side 1: 867,908
Side 2: 151,370
Difference: 716,538

chart

[/spoil]

Last month
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 233
Side 2: 118
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 2,184,016
Side 2: 1,114,196
Difference: 1,069,820

chart

[/spoil]

Clearly WOMBLE has been Hammered hard by CRASH. This amount of caps against WOMBLE by CRASH is a feat no one was expecting from CRASH. One Only wonders what WOMBLE is doing. Though it is known that womble had some serious internal issues and rogue account problems a while back but so did CRASH pass Through MAJOR leadership change which resulted in FCB and PRINCESS stepping down replaced by our very own new w48 blogger 1st Phoenix. It would be interesting see what happens in the next few days since WOMBLE wont let go these many caps without recaps. And what must also be told that since the war started WOMBLES are now just 88 caps up from what was a 300+ lead. (These are values from the INGAME war PAGE). However it is would be wrong to say that womble is slacking on caps since my self have 31 incomings from them on a single villa while my comrades have also reported far more numbers of incomings so all in all the war just stepped up a little with CRASH clearly taking the lead however wombles hopefully wont be behind for long.

thats all for today folks. mind the errors and a slightly CRASH favoring output but I dont have time to make a more unbiased assessment, will leave it for next time

DeletedUser

there's nothing i can say that wouldn't sound like a poor and whining excuse but the last few days leave me with a bad taste in my moth...

anyway nice effort by crash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Caglen, maybe you should try and do something, rather than tell everyone how hard done by you are.

And gow, go you for twisting the facts. You include the inactives to say we were 300 up, and now don't include them and say how little the lead is. You seriously are so funny.

And 90% of your gains in the last month are one player. And remember it was crappy leadership that lost you those villages in the first place. So in fact the majority of your noblings are in your own dukes words, crash inactives that belong to you.

Now caglen is back in charge guess the war will go back in our favour.

God of War 1994

Caglen, maybe you should try and do something, rather than tell everyone how hard done by you are.

And gow, go you for twisting the facts. You include the inactives to say we were 300 up, and now don't include them and say how little the lead is. You seriously are so funny.

And 90% of your gains in the last month are one player. And remember it was crappy leadership that lost you those villages in the first place. So in fact the majority of your noblings are in your own dukes words, crash inactives that belong to you.

Now caglen is back in charge guess the war will go back in our favour.

Did I not mention that the 300 hundred thing was from INGAME TRIBE WAR PAGE and I stated as they were without twisting the fact plus the IG WAR STATS show villas conquered when the said players were in the tribe and so goes with my policy of showing conquers against IN TRIBE ACCOUNT..you always whine whether i am right or not

DeletedUser

Haha, show me a screen dump of us hitting 300, I will click delete myself, we never went over 230. If you include the inactives, we hit 350 at one point.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: luigimitch, Wachen, RobinGoodfellow
Side 2:
Players: jimmyhawk, Toadstomper, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 23/06/2011 12:17:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,044
Side 2: 5,915
Difference: 129

chart

Side 1: 1,139
Side 2: 728
Difference: 411

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 55,596,101
Side 2: 54,405,468
Difference: 1,190,633

chart

Side 1: 10,773,255
Side 2: 6,813,726
Difference: 3,959,529

chart

[/spoil]

Yes i know there is no king, but that was a sore point was it not. I see that its not at 90 in my eyes :icon_biggrin:

Then your new friends.

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players: luigimitch, Wachen, RobinGoodfellow
Side 2:
Tribes: CRASH, PIRANA, -DIE-
Players: jimmyhawk, Toadstomper, Filipok Ok Pok, joseph00023

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 23/06/2011 12:17:07

Side 1: 1,327
Side 2: 735
Difference: 592

chart

Side 1: 12,484,756
Side 2: 6,881,967
Difference: 5,602,789

chart

[/spoil]

Yep its down to 90 isnt it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

this is crash womble nothing to do with pirana or -DIE- keep on topic and show relevant stats.

God of War 1994

okay i accept the that 230 i wasnt sure on 300 either since the war has been fought for over 83 days now yes but you are now only 87caps up against since the beginning this is again from IG WAR PAGE

DeletedUser

oh look ex-khaos nublet trying to explain for a computer programmer what Tw is made of :icon_idea:

it represent villages that been taken 3 months ago of an INACTIVE -ATA- and Jimmyhawk. the fact is the lead womble had stayed for less than 15 days , when the factor of surprise and walsh stupid game of April fool faded. CRASH took control of war and we yet have it , however dont have lead in numbers we have the lead in war....

Well done for your job!
IN CASE YOU GUYS DIDN'T HEAR! HAWK IS A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER! JUST LETTING YOU GUYS IN ON THIS LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE
Are you about done waving your job title around?

The numbers represent villages none the less. Inactive players or not. Nobling villages from the enemy is what wins you this game, doesn't matter if they are active or not. The tribe with all the villages wins in the end, whether or not the enemy tribe are playing or have quit :icon_rolleyes:

And btw don't go calling me an ex khaos nublet as I remember you are the one who refused to attack Khaos. You took their side over your own tribes... We should have just traded places.
I'm surprised your even taking part in this Womble/CRASH war, honestly Its a surprise to me that your not refusing to attack the red dots and attacking the blue dots instead. Or did you have temporary colour blindness?

Next time you post can you mention the fact that your a computer programmer for us again? :icon_biggrin: People waving their job titles around like its currency is always fun to read! Your probably a fat chick sitting in her basement of her parents house who doesn't even know what a computer programming language is :lol:
But do go ahead and claim you are. Please. :icon_cool:

God of War 1994

oh and yes here is the answer too walsh false statements about the isolated villas not being highly stacked, I did answer it earlier but the one got moderated however I hope this one will last till he sees it. firstly the reinforcements that are now heading my way since I took two villas lets see how much is coming and who is supporting.

Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (742|563) K57 BunnuB today at 20:07:16:191
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 BunnuB today at 21:57:42:905
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (742|563) K57 BunnuB today at 21:59:51:292
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (742|563) K57 BunnuB today at 22:07:23:094
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (742|563) K57 BunnuB today at 22:20:13:497
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (742|563) K57 BunnuB tomorrow at 04:39:53:464
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 26.06. at 06:35:24:033
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 26.06. at 18:44:07:895
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 26.06. at 18:44:52:400
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 26.06. at 19:07:37:497
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 27.06. at 10:47:30:750
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 28.06. at 02:41:29:241
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 28.06. at 22:34:33:137
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 28.06. at 22:36:06:907
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 28.06. at 23:11:47:435
Support WOMBLE WRECKAGE (750|567) K57 wouter de ruiter on 30.06. at 00:52:13:819

now i dont believe this to be normal stacking but its sad that the support failed to arrive on time.
now lets see how the villas looked before I took them

http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/3f5900c360f0f4c3781a3aa9f794b8e5
http://en48.tribalwars.net/public_report/4c05ef61d8cea9cea5e72733f070de65( this one is the nuke that hit after several had already hit but failed to get a scout report but since troop level dropped I got a scout report)
I dont know they surely look stacked to me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the report from the 14th shows mostly vendetta's own def. see how it is very spear/hc heavy...

God of War 1994

yup but I was only talking about the level of stacking that walsh keeps denying

Status
Not open for further replies.