Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser93993

Your probably a fat chick sitting in her basement of her parents house who doesn't even know what a computer programming language is :lol:
But do go ahead and claim you are. Please. :icon_cool:

She is one damn hot lady. trust me. i have her pic

DeletedUser

Next time you post can you mention the fact that your a computer programmer for us again? :icon_biggrin: People waving their job titles around like its currency is always fun to read! Your probably a fat chick sitting in her basement of her parents house who doesn't even know what a computer programming language is :lol:

Oh she is very hot chick.And about her computer programming skills,she fixed our taggers that RGF messed up with mixing in random co-ords in minutes.So dont go ahead saying things you definitely dont know anything about :lol:

DeletedUser70293

Oh she is very hot chick.And about her computer programming skills,she fixed our taggers that RGF messed up with mixing in random co-ords in minutes.So dont go ahead saying things you definitely dont know anything about :lol:

Evidently you ignored the probably in Fraser's post.

DeletedUser97329

Hey, I thought I would stop by as I think it is only fair everyone involved should know the truth, so here it goes
So this is the story about Womble Vs Crash, I don't intend to Boost or Bash on either tribe, so my apologies if it seems like it, but it is mostly the truth behind what happened couple of days ago!
When the war started, each side had their good and bad days, one thing that I did notice in k48/49 Area is that after couple of weeks of fighting, it become a stagnant war, Womble will take a village and Crash would get it back and vice versa.
Suddenly Rage Rider started making great progress in that area moving close to WOmbles( how is a different story and I wont go into those details). so I moved my attention to him since war with ATA is was not going anywhere, so I kinda halted Rage's progress and we started exchanging Nukes without gaining or losing villages. so at this point, it again become a stagnant war.
AT this point something happened, READY?
A Womble account was hacked( not saying who did it, since I dont have this fact, but I will leave it to your imagination with what comes next), and to my misfortune, They had my sit that time, yes, the hacked account was sitting me during that time!! GUESS what that NON-CRASH player did? they sent all my support back and DEMOLISHED ALL Churches!!! Now imagine who would get the most advantage out of this? yup, you guessed it right, a Random Dude who hacked that account who is not related to any tribe../s

To my amazement, when I got back, I was scouted by players that usually don't scout ( to make sure I guess) and then I was attacked.
I only have 1 question, AM i that good that *someone* have to go thru the trouble of sending my support back and demolish my churches? It is not like I belong to #1 Tribe and this move was made by #20 as they needed all the help by any means? REALLY?
I expected some more grace from some of the players *-> talking to you FCB* It only tells me that you are very incompetent that you did noble, hence no standard but only manage 1 Village?( sorry did not mean to make it personal, but just wanted to make sure 48 knows your Moral standards

In the end, I know someone will say everything is fair in love and war bla bla... but seriously, if you cant fight with me fair and square, just send me an email and ask me that You cant finght straight and want a NAP with womble, I will be happy to discuss this with Council, dont fall below your own standards which are already very low

I expect people to Comment/reply, instead of just changing the topic

DeletedUser

I know Twist, what puts a sour point on this is players like Farmercy stepped back and left the hacked account alone, yet others nobled it.

In teh case of Twist, ATA didnt want him to quit over this. That I respect.

Who knows how good this OP would of been with dodgys account being able to snipe, stack and recap.

yup but I was only talking about the level of stacking that walsh keeps denying

Let me know if ALL mine are full villages. :icon_rolleyes: I'm 90% of vendettas support. I knew k57 was a lost cause and didnt want ANYONE To lose a lot helping him. My death of a hero award is at 2.5 mill now, and supporting is close to 16k. So in esscence only one person aided vendetta. So if you cant clear vendetta isolated villages, then god help you when you try to enter k45. 2 months ago you had a good chance, but with my expansion and rebuilding troops now, i have a lot more at home. But its funny how I'm in the top 3-4 of ODD in last few weeks, and have killed the most troops supporting probably of anyone maybe on this world.

So trust me, one player helping another with 100 isolated villages, is not stacking. You just co-ordinated very very poorly till now, as most of those villages I just kept topping up and you made no ground. Annoyingly we were about to stack vendetta 2 weeks back in k46 but had to go away due to exams and never happened, guess that was just another co-incidence he got hit on his return date :icon_rolleyes:

You boast at a few incomings, you want to see the 42 I had for a village I took. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93993

i said this to -ATA- long ago. keep some respect even in enmity.. you are playing a medieval age war game. you know what! Indo - European warriors of that age used to show some chivalry.. really. u guys touched a new low. ATA u scouted twister villas (in ur core) minutes after they were cleared by some unknows guy. u usually dont. now dont say u do scout him everyday .
all that has happened only benefits CRASH ..i dont want to sound as if i am complaining. u did good yesterday again vendetta. i wont take the credit away from u. but whatever happened regarding these 2 accounts make feel like i am not fighting a worthy enemy.

a random guy would not waste so much caliber and time hacking an account and doing every bit to help the enemy tribe. think about it ;)

DeletedUser

i said this to -ATA- long ago. keep some respect even in enmity.. you are playing a medieval age war game. you know what! Indo - European warriors of that age used to show some chivalry.. really. u guys touched a new low. ATA u scouted twister villas (in ur core) minutes after they were cleared by some unknows guy. u usually dont. now dont say u do scout him everyday .
all that has happened only benefits CRASH ..i dont want to sound as if i am complaining. u did good yesterday again vendetta. i wont take the credit away from u. but whatever happened regarding these 2 accounts make feel like i am not fighting a worthy enemy.

a random guy would not waste so much caliber and time hacking an account and doing every bit to help the enemy tribe. think about it ;)

You don't know what happened so don't go throwing accusations about, it could have been an inside job for all you know. maybe one of your ex tribe mates that you wouldn't help because you didn't like them

DeletedUser

And btw don't go calling me an ex khaos nublet as I remember you are the one who refused to attack Khaos. You took their side over your own tribes... We should have just traded places.

Yes i did. i didn't want XIII and SYN merge. i was working for SubV the whole time. what now ?:lol:

Next time you post can you mention the fact that your a computer programmer for us again? :icon_biggrin: People waving their job titles around like its currency is always fun to read! Your probably

actually i didn't even mentioned my job for you :) i mentioned it for Walsh. he was curious who knows computer well in crash and i gave it to him.

a fat chick sitting in her basement of her parents house who doesn't even know what a computer programming language is :lol:

dont make it personal pleaase :) you never seen me, the same goes for me. i'm not fat anyway :) and i neither need to prove myself to you. I dont care what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and yes i am close to king..or i shud say i was close to king. and i didn support king cong purposely . :icon_razz: happy? let me tell u a secret. i didn like him much and wanted to have his villas. :icon_wink: atleast ATA accepts when he is loosing. u are just one big ego. [/B][/COLOR]

With friends like you it could have been anyone that is near you.

DeletedUser

it wouldn't surprise me. you've shown yourself to be a true loyal tribemate.............................NOT

DeletedUser

Twister just so you know and everyone else knows, the player who hacked my account did not have the sit, he read the mail you sent me and robin about sitting instructions and hten he mailed robin or your account and said they were ready to take it over, the mail is still in the account

Also, farmercy nobled 3 villages of mine that he knew were stacked to the hilt, but yet when all this happens, he send small moble trains with no reports on said villages to show they were empty and yet he risked noble trains

i am sorry, i would not have done that, if i did not know the person, as i would think it was a hoax and why would i waste my nobles now, when the real attacks have not landed on said villages, the ones that did the past couple of weeks all died with no wall damage

this was an attack agianst womble for the benefit of crash and hte crash players knew what was happening as they acted of the info

so whether crash did this on purpose or not, the fact still remains they saw an oppurtunity which was wel below respectable standards in any case

farmmercy did let me know after wards that he would leave me be to allow me to get things straight.

other than that, yall would have gotten no where on me and i think yall knew that

DeletedUser

what did you ask? for a NAP? it's not gonna happen.

The rest seems to be baseless accusations, no one will be without sympathy for you and what happened but trying to turn it into propaganda is what I'd expect from walshaw.

DeletedUser97329

For the Record, I did not see any ATA attack at me during that time too, so I think 1st phoenix also did not attack and hence earned some respect.

DeletedUser97329

what did you ask? for a NAP? it's not gonna happen.

The rest seems to be baseless accusations, no one will be without sympathy for you and what happened but trying to turn it into propaganda is what I'd expect from walshaw.

seriously? Are you THAT Stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.