Wonderful Poems

DeletedUser101209

my favorite poem not related to TW

Rub a dub dub 2 nuns in a tub sleeping with a garden nome

DeletedUser

aye...... to be sure......to be sure
let me preach to you of tribal wars law!

eat others iron, wood and clay
save ur packets for those warring days
horde them here and horde them there
always making sure u got a few spare

clear that village, crush that wall
lets stick together and make the enemy fall
out come the nobles, shiny and preened
taking ur villages, like a baby being weaned

wah! wah!....to be sure.....to be sure
wah! wah!....you can't take any more
wah! wah!....you got rimmed from the core
wah! wah!....to be at war....to be at war

the day will come when ur nobles are done
and the cry will be WE WON!! WE WON!!

DeletedUser

Little Bo fray have lost there vills
And DA doesn't know where to find them.
they search high and low till they'll come home,
Bringing their coarpses behind them.
Little Bo fray fell fast asleep
And dreamt they heard them winning,
But when fray awoke, they found it a joke,
For they were all still losing.
Then up they took with there battle axe
Determined DA will help to find them.
they found them indeed, but it made there hearts bleed,
as innov had taken care of them.
It happened one day, as Bo fray did stray
and got lost in innov area,
fray cryed, and wiped there eyes,and DA cried behind them

.dan.101

i was looking at nursery rhymes on the web and come across this one and thought it should be heard i like it

hickory dickory dock DA fell off frays [editedout], they let in go in, because they thought they would win until fray dumped them at the end of the block

Little Bo fray have lost there vills
And DA doesn't know where to find them.
they search high and low till they'll come home,
Bringing their coarpses behind them.
Little Bo fray fell fast asleep
And dreamt they heard them winning,
But when fray awoke, they found it a joke,
For they were all still losing.
Then up they took with there battle axe
Determined DA will help to find them.
they found them indeed, but it made there hearts bleed,
as innov had taken care of them.
It happened one day, as Bo fray did stray
and got lost in innov area,
fray cryed, and wiped there eyes,and DA cried behind them

Supposed to be poems, not horribly edited nursery rhymes aimed at Fray. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

are INNOV having a tournament to see who can be the most annoying, idiotic troll?

honestly I'm losing faith in humanity...

- ALex

DeletedUser

im a little upset u dont like those poems i spent 20 mins farming time looking for them maybe i should look harder next time instead of looking for 20 mins ill look for 25 mins that way i might not upset use all

p.s did u like the poams i found dan

DeletedUser

im a little upset u dont like those poems i spent 20 mins farming time looking for them maybe i should look harder next time instead of looking for 20 mins ill look for 25 mins that way i might not upset use all

p.s did u like the poams i found dan

Then spend the time farming for nobles so what innov's been spatting can potentially be truthful? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

leave john alone. as you can see hes not as intelligent as you;) did i rub your manjina enough? lay off hes just having fun. that's what this game is for. cant take the heat the move out of the way. im sorry that you and your pals have to have such a tight lipped person. let loss. its a game nothing more. what are games played for? work psh no. they are played for fun. keep it up john but please next time make it a bit better and less fray aimed.:) read my poems for inspiration. those are true works of art:)

DeletedUser101209

Nope. Sorry. I don't have a clue what you're on about.

Please return to the woodwork.

1. A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme.

yes they are, just because you cant take a joke or think its rude ect dosent mean its not a poem

No they aren't. One is a form of art and expression, while what you innov players post is childish writing which nursery rhymes basically are.

well no a poem is

po·em (pm)
n.
1. A verbal composition designed to convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way, characterized by the use of language chosen for its sound and suggestive power and by the use of literary techniques such as meter, metaphor, and rhyme.
2. A composition in verse rather than in prose.
3. A literary composition written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of poetry than of prose.
4. A creation, object, or experience having beauty suggestive of poetry.

they can be obnoxious, rude, silly, or mean they are still poems

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3. A literary composition written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of poetry than of prose.

Ie, art. Okay you proved my point with that. PnP is not your thing, go back to farming.

DeletedUser101209

1. A verbal composition designed to convey experiences,

cant take one part to prove your point, go back to first grade and learn to read

DeletedUser

Another example of art.

Art
1. The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
2. Works produced by such skill and imagination.

Try again?