Woof

DeletedUser

PS: jkeeey, i don´t know, who you are, but i know one thing for sure. NOB!! did not win this war. maybe its time for you to explain, why they could, possibly, somehow, have won it.

I'm Colpo ofc. :)

Now, as far as winning this war and why, it's simple. Colpo said so and we don't argue with Colpo, it's an unwinnable war.

DeletedUser

good luck jagger
you are one of the few TDE that i have and will respect
hope to see you in other world ( not near me lol)
good luck
to A-21:
jkeey is using an epic weapon to turn ex-raid and ex-nob against each other
but just for for you to know we are A21 now...and we are united
no one can claim any other tribe as winner of this world
there are leaders from all 3 tribes( RX-riad-NOB) every thing is shared and people are cooperating better than any other tribe in the past
if you dont like they way it is you can join an other world and leave us as we are pleased
one more thing...this thread is for jagger...if you want to make an argument dont ruin this thread...make an other for your self...its free
~mini

rooki7

Take care Jagger.

Congratulation on your achievement so far (even if i'm a bit disappointed you choose not to fight to the end, i do respect your decision).

DeletedUser80195

You wouldn't have stayed for Nilla? :icon_eek:

No to be honest after RX finished off V and things went sour with our only allies on this world, the plan was to turn all our accounts into full O villages and have a little fun before mass deleting.

I think we still have a couple accounts that are 85% or more nukes.

I was never close enough to Nillia to do anything and when I finally got the chance my activity fell off.

I really stuck around inorder to keep my account active and help others out. I haven't really done much in a very long time...:icon_cry:

artofspam

Good luck and farewell.

Your name is a constant reminder of W39 for me and whenever I see your name, be it in real life or tribals wars, I can't help but reminisce upon my time in W39.

Regards,
Marc.

the dragyness

It's kinda like the end of an era... and the dawn of a new one! Or something melodramatic like that...

DeletedUser

No to be honest after RX finished off V and things went sour with our only allies on this world, the plan was to turn all our accounts into full O villages and have a little fun before mass deleting.

I think we still have a couple accounts that are 85% or more nukes.

I was never close enough to Nillia to do anything and when I finally got the chance my activity fell off.

I really stuck around inorder to keep my account active and help others out. I haven't really done much in a very long time...:icon_cry:

What could have been :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh thats why your name is Wolf. Cause your all bark and no bite :icon_wink:
Oh, I'd be willing to plan an assault on someone I'm already attacking. I just cba to plan an assault on someone who people will get mad at me for attacking :icon_razz: