WooHoo

DeletedUser

I dont count DIE, I never even talk to anyone in that tribe. So you take off DIE, and he has 2 villages taken. Even if you keep DIE on he has 4 taken. Not exactly tearing the world apart. Thats all.....

DeletedUser

Until -DIE- is not being led/sat by PIRANA, and PIRANA and -DIE- denounce each other as family and start to act against (or at least act separately of one another), then they shall be counted in stats together. If you do not like this, oh well. It is a system set up and maintained by your leaders and the leaders before them.

Repinski

Mike, PIRANA has had 1 leader, Deathdealer.

And -DIE- is a part of the PIRANA F. and that's something you have to live with DOP. If you don't like it then take it up with your own leadership.

DeletedUser

Thats fine, they are mostly smaller players so I just get a laugh out of when people stout their stats against significantly smaller players. Thats all.

Repinski

Just like those isolated clusters you guys have been taking and now come to almost a complete stand still as your running out of them? :icon_rolleyes:

seth89

I dont count DIE, I never even talk to anyone in that tribe. So you take off DIE, and he has 2 villages taken. Even if you keep DIE on he has 4 taken. Not exactly tearing the world apart. Thats all.....

You don't count your own family tribe because you think it make's you look bad. :lol:
And I can tell you there is a player's in -DIE- who are far better player's than most of PIRANA own players including yourself nublet. :lol:

Thats fine, they are mostly smaller players so I just get a laugh out of when people stout their stats against significantly smaller players. Thats all.
There is 9 player's difference on the "small" size. Considering by now anything below 2 million is small.

Last edited:

seth89

lol, I love being called a noob... :) What is your game name?

The same name I am using to post on the forum's with. Bit of common sense goes along way you know. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: There is a difference between nub and noob. Surely you knew that. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why are you even commenting on this thread? You barely even have an account in the world??

DeletedUser

First, in reply to Rep, I was sure Heavyreins was a PIRANA leader when it first formed...

Secondly, in reply to d-o-p: So dog, you would consider the stepgib account (while I'm sure it's most likely being sat) to be a "small" account? It's larger than you :/ Same deal with betcom809.

Last edited by a moderator:

seth89

Why are you even commenting on this thread? You barely even have an account in the world??

Is that so?
Yet I can pull up all of Pirana's OP's and send them to Womble via PF. ;)
But I wouldn't do that seeing as most of my friend's are in Pirana.

Secondly, in reply to d-o-p: So dog, you would consider the stepgib account (while I'm sure it's most likely being sat) to be a "small" account? It's larger than you :/ Same deal with betcom809.
They guy is a nub Peter. No point arguing with someone of his "pro" skills. ;)
As for Betcom. Reason he is in -Die- is because.... well... you seen his conquer's... he should be in CRASH with those. :p

DeletedUser

He wasn't a solo leader.

Never said heavyreins was a solo leader, just said he was a leader for them early on. And DeathDealer isn't PIRANA's only leader. He may be the face of PIRANA, but he doesn't run the place by himself.

DeletedUser

Seth I love the big talkers that dont even have an account in this world!! I am not worried about my skill as a player, it seems to be working just fine.

seth89

Seth I love the big talkers that dont even have an account in this world!! I am not worried about my skill as a player, it seems to be working just fine.

.... I have just proven to you that I am on a account... :icon_rolleyes:

Or is this not enough. ;)

[spoil]PIRANA - dog-on-point on 17.08.2011 at 17:19
Good to have you guys!

PIRANA - dog-on-point on 27.05.2011 at 04:01
How many cats to kill a church?

PIRANA - dog-on-point on 27.05.2011 at 04:07
No you can destroy churches I am pretty sure.[/spoil]

Just using you as I don't want to reval anything important

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So if you know what is goin on in pirana and can see my conquers then why do you keep calling me a nub? Just curious.

seth89

My stat's were Pro. :icon_cool:

Edit:
Nothing beat's flaming and pissing off Calgen ingame. Oh I do love my life. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Never said heavyreins was a solo leader, just said he was a leader for them early on. And DeathDealer isn't PIRANA's only leader. He may be the face of PIRANA, but he doesn't run the place by himself.

if i remember correctly, Heavy was the MAIN duke of PIRANA (deathdealer was like second in command...every tribe does have at least a second in command). Then when Heavy got blamed too much for the failure during SubV Vs. PIRANA war, he eventually quit. After that, PIRANA was WITHOUT leader for a while (there diffenitely a 2nd duke, but the duke did absolutely nothing...so it's like there was no leader). Then a few months later, Deathdealer took over.

and yeah, i agree, Deathdealer may not be the ONLY leader for PIRANA...he probably has a second in command who's doing nothing atm (hence the reason we dont hear anything from...well...whoever that is)