[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

the pink panther

shall we start pasting the troop looses for your dear peter ? hes been hammering alaj with all he had, to bad he lost one hell of a troop count aint it?
Never said it was easy?

as this shows

Opponents defeated as defender

33 Cuculcan 130.645

DeletedUser

(O-O) attacks Insane (383|312)

Feb 23, 2009 04:30:16
The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

14.7%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: (O-O)
Village: (O-O) (383|300) K33
Hidden by the report owner.

Belief: Hidden by the report owner.

Defender: -Assailant-
Village: Insane (383|312) K33

Quantity: 2070 3669 273 2834 318 134 20 519 0 8 1 1
Losses: 2070 3669 273 2834 318 134 20 519 0 8 1 1

Haul: 21.296 30.420 47.964 99680/99680
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 7
Damage by catapults: The Rally point has been damaged and downgraded from level1 to level0

Paste troops quantities into simulator

Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator

:3

spleen mage

I see what you did there!

Kicking players because they give you bad stats is such a leet technique:icon_rolleyes:.

Oh my god. Not another BigBadSanta.

Assailant posted earlier in the thread, wishing us luck. Do you think he would do that if we had kicked him? He left because he had stuff going on in real life; Why don't you ask him yourself?

We at least have kept things civil. No need to be so bitter. Anyway, good luck to both sides. Though, obviously I hope INSO don't have too much luck :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Idiots was very disorganized in k43 etc cause od BD and lack of attention due to w14,but by declaring on INSO,i think you guys have bitten off more than you can chew.

I have high doubts about THE biting off more then they can chew. From what I've seen thus far they can hold their own on multiple fronts with much easy. Notice the almost one week take over of K24? All the while fighting Idiots, and still attempting to secure K dominance. INSO will be just another drop in the bucket of destroyed tribes this far. I wish them the best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

INSO will hopefully be a much greater challenge than the ~NEA~ family in K24. Most of the fun in this game, for me at least, comes with bringing down an opponent who's skills are a close match to your own.

INSO may be a smaller tribe, in points and in villages, but they are the #1 ranked tribe in W13 and their reputation precedes them. I think the field has been leveled due to us fighting multiple wars, and it will be interesting to see the outcome. Win or lose, I just hope to have some fun. :)

And yeah, -Assailant- was a member of THE, but was in the process of quitting due to RL before attacks were sent. Don't let that dampen your spirits though INSO, there's still plenty of us to go around. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol this is so much more freindly here, than the other topic. i <3 every one who has posted in here so far.

spleen mage

Well, we're friendly people :) After all, we're only trying to have fun, no need for it to get personal :icon_wink:

MagoSs

So the sides are...

THE Vs Idiots and INSO

Is there anyone else i've missed out ?

DeletedUser

Assailant posted earlier in the thread, wishing us luck. Do you think he would do that if we had kicked him? He left because he had stuff going on in real life; Why don't you ask him yourself?

We at least have kept things civil. No need to be so bitter. Anyway, good luck to both sides. Though, obviously I hope INSO don't have too much luck :icon_wink:

i thought you got nobled off? lol ohh well, i guess your back to get nobled once again by INSO.

i get the feeling i will regret that.

DeletedUser

i thought you got nobled off? lol ohh well, i guess your back to get nobled once again by INSO.

i get the feeling i will regret that.

I guess you didn't notice, that's how this war started.

INSO 006 (371|396) K33 3,293 Spleen mage [THE] Shadryk 01 [INSO] 02nd February 2009 - 12:21:46
INSO 003 (372|399) K33 2,482 Spleen mage [THE] Shadryk 01 [INSO] 23rd January 2009 - 18:03:32

Anyone that nobles a Spleen mage village, eventually gets a declaration. That IS how our system works, right? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Oppps, didn't bother looking it to that. I wasn't being at all bitter, was I?:icon_confused:

But, he was in THE when that attack was made ^^

So the sides are...

THE Vs Idiots and INSO

Is there anyone else i've missed out ?

BD

Anyone that nobles a Spleen mage village, eventually gets a declaration. That IS how our system works, right? :icon_confused:

o_O Shadryk 01 never mentioned this.

DeletedUser476

See, see the INSO sky
Marvel at its big INSO depths.
Tell me, INSO do you
Wonder why the INSO ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel INSO.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your Insomaniacs facial growth
That looks like
A INSO.
What's more, it knows
Your INSO potting shed
Smells of INSO.
Everything under the big INSO sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm INSOs.

I am both ecstatic and honoured.

To add:
Grunthos the Flatulent said:
Putty. Putty. Putty.
Green Putty - Grutty Peen.
Grarmpitutty - Morning!
Pridsummer - Grorning Utty!
Discovery..... Oh.
Putty?..... Armpit?
Armpit..... Putty.
Not even a particularly
Nice shade of green.

During a reading of the poem, 4 of his audience died of internal hemorrhaging and the president of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos was reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception.

Then theres:

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz said:
Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee
That mordiously hath bitled out
Its earted jurtles
Into a rancid festering [drowned out by moaning and screaming]
Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles
Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts
And living glupules frart and slipulate
Like jowling meated liverslime
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me
With crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
See if I don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol of course i noticed, and is why i mentioned it.

DeletedUser476

Apathy - THE has saturated the war market. No one is interested anymore. Us destroying some tribe is old hack.
That's why no replies.