[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser61153

Ohhaider :3
Not quoting your post for any real reason, but felt compelled to point out looooooooooooooooooooooool Strawberry Panic.

When I'm not overinflating any little thing I do I enjoy I personally prefer Maria Holic, which is an actual parody instead of Strawberry Panic being an unintentional parody.

Also, go THE, etc.

Lady Kathrine

Well my only complaint with this war is that as a member of THE I am not in the heat of the action. It looks like it will be a nice challenge and I love a good fight!

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser

Good luck to inso, I don't really like those hellen-thingy chaps, their name is much too hard to spell :(

Anyone able to link a map they've made of the layout of both tribes perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

Good luck to inso, I don't really like those hellen-thingy chaps, their name is much too hard to spell :(

Hellestrian, it's some S&M bondage thing JP is into meh

DeletedUser

Still working with photoshop, found a couple things I like but suggestions welcome:

54515813.gif

DeletedUser

ok well i will post my thoughts on the map.

ok right as you can see INSO is in two clusters. the top cluster is surrounded, but luckily enough for INSO is, THE also has a cluster, but it is a little way up in the continent, so not too much of a problem.

the problem is THE have a lot of villages in between INSO's two clusters, and these villages are pretty spread out.

ok well if you look at the map, you will notice you will be smart enough, to work out what i said all by your selfs. although if you can't understand the map, then you probably would struggle more with words, and should probably not play tribalwars.

anyway, the map gives a clearer picture, i just thought i could mabe use it too predict what might happen. sadly i did not do a very good job.

DeletedUser

time will show who will be the winner, THE had the advantage in this war, but still i want to thank the players of THE for presenting this joy in the game once more :D

and lets keep it clean in here, fight with a smile on yer faces :)

DeletedUser92

Well, I mean, the map doesn't really favor any one party. We get the advantage of a first strike, which helps. We also get the advantage of tiny "lips" that curl around each of INSO's main clusters. This combines to give us a decent chance of out-flanking them.

On the other hand, INSO just needs to push straight through the middle and cut THE in half. If it can do that, it wins a tremendous edge on the battlefield. Additionally, it doesn't really need to do more than beat THE back, gobble up more isolated clusters, and start returning the pressure to achieve the same goal.

On the whole, though, it will come down to the skill of the players and no small amount of luck. INSO has a great reputation for knowing how to fight, and is #1 on W13. THE has players who are veterans of #1 tribes, and its #1 now. Many of THE's assets aren't close enough to actively attack the more densely packed INSO players.

In short...It could go either way. And that's why we picked the fight. :)

DeletedUser

this war against INSO will be very interesting :p both tribes are full of experienced players who have been in a rank 1 tribe within TWs other worlds. VERY INTERESTING!!! keep us informed :)

the pink panther

Must say I'm enjoying this war, 2-0 to me so far, (no it's not a team game it's all about me me me)

the pink panther

OH DEAR!!! i can't believe i actuelly allowed you to pull that off on me. :icon_redface:

Oh if I had a pound for everytime someone said I can't believe you pulled it off on me! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser476

I count 13 caps for THE from INSO and ex INSO members.
None for INSO.

Where was that fight again?

DeletedUser476

Still working with photoshop, found a couple things I like but suggestions welcome:

54515813.gif

There is a very good way I learnt from a guy on W3. I'll try and get around to posting one this weekend.