[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

Well if you count ex members to then assiliant would be in that count wouldnt he ?

DeletedUser476

I only checked the THE page. I'm rampantly biased here as I'm sure you can tell. I believed Assailant has quit the game, so he is likely not in charge of his account, rendering us unable to measure him as a current or ex-THE player based on his rececnt performance; he is not there.

Long story short. You're wrong.

DeletedUser

well if im wrong then your wrong in including ex inso members, we just have to agree on disagreeing.

DeletedUser

Remarkable coincincidence how players leave when under attack in THE. Altering stats again maybe? Nooo THE wouldnt do that

I only checked the THE page. I'm rampantly biased here as I'm sure you can tell. I believed Assailant has quit the game, so he is likely not in charge of his account, rendering us unable to measure him as a current or ex-THE player based on his rececnt performance; he is not there.

Long story short. You're wrong.

Really???

But then

Oh my god. Not another BigBadSanta.

Assailant posted earlier in the thread, wishing us luck. Do you think he would do that if we had kicked him? He left because he had stuff going on in real life; Why don't you ask him yourself?

We at least have kept things civil. No need to be so bitter. Anyway, good luck to both sides. Though, obviously I hope INSO don't have too much luck :icon_wink:

If a player didnt get booted he left. For him to leave then he or a sitter would have to have control of his account. I highly doubt you allow external sitters and since hes on such good terms with THE then he isnt going to be sat externally if it was a sitter.

So someone was controlling the account. In which case his account was active and he should be classed as THE. But hey what would i know.

DeletedUser92

Feb 24
17:59 Weev has been dismissed by AK_iceman. Repeat-A-Yellow
Feb 24
17:59 Orlangyrrr has been dismissed by AK_iceman. Repeat-A-Yellow
Feb 24
08:00 mm76 left the tribe. Retired.
Feb 24
04:51 myia joined the tribe.
Feb 24
04:50 myia has been invited by AK_iceman.
Feb 23
07:33 -Assailant- left the tribe. Retired

As you can see, we -do- kick players.

We do not kick them after they've left us.

I'll credit INSO with some damage against -Assailant- while he was in THE, but lets be honest; if he had wanted to play seriously, couldn't we have arranged some defenses for him? The answer is, yes.

Either way, that doesn't defray the damage done to INSO. That's one thing forgotten during war - its not always about how much damage you do to your enemy, but how much the enemy does to you. Even if we were kicking people that fall under attack...Which we aren't...It wouldn't change the captures we've made against INSO players/players that left under attack from us/etc.

I mean, my INSO target left the tribe/was kicked before war started. I'm still taking it, but I don't count it as an INSO cap. I count it as a cap, as land I gain. Yay for me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If a player didnt get booted he left. For him to leave then he or a sitter would have to have control of his account. I highly doubt you allow external sitters and since hes on such good terms with THE then he isnt going to be sat externally if it was a sitter.

So someone was controlling the account. In which case his account was active and he should be classed as THE. But hey what would i know.
Yeah, -Assailant- had control of the account when he posted his goodbye thread, and when he clicked "leave tribe". You assume that he stuck around after leaving or set a sitter. When in reality, he decided to leave because of RL reasons, and so that's what he did. He isn't playing the account, he isn't defending against INSO, and he isn't requesting support.

Sure, INSO can take those vills and gain good land in our vicinity. But I don't think they would count as THE caps.

On the other hand...
Oxford (423|381) K34 4,278 domd123 yavoth [THE] 23rd Feb 2009 - 05:03:20
INSO 2 None 23rd February 2009 - 07:00:01 75

domd123 left INSO 2 right before he got nobled. Was he quitting, or was he altering the war stats? It doesn't really matter. We took his vill, he's not in the tribe anymore, we're one step closer to victory. War stats just give a general idea of who's winning, they -can- be altered, but in the grand scheme of things even if you alter stats it has no effect whatsoever in the actual battle, and that's what THE cares about.

DeletedUser

Yeah, -Assailant- had control of the account when he posted his goodbye thread, and when he clicked "leave tribe". You assume that he stuck around after leaving or set a sitter. When in reality, he decided to leave because of RL reasons, and so that's what he did. He isn't playing the account, he isn't defending against INSO, and he isn't requesting support.

He was active when he was attacked, that puts him in THE. If INSO hadnt attacked he/his account would still be in THE.

As for not requesting support, neither did the previous palyers to leave, but they still got it did they not. oh wait, you were just trying to kill off troops. Sorry i forgot.

DeletedUser

Why would we keep an account in our tribe if there was nobody playing it? He didn't set a sitter. He's been planning on leaving for a little while now, so I know that the INSO attacks didn't influence that decision.

Anyway, THE and INSO seem to be having fun in this war, the only party-poopers so far are, of course, boo! members with a grudge against having fun. :icon_neutral:

It's been a few days, so here are some war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54,729
Side 2: 0
Difference: 54,729

image.php

This is the result of us declaring. I've no doubt that INSO is planning an organized counter-attack, and I look forward to it. :)

DeletedUser

hehe iceman :) you know it will come, im looking forward to it aswell :)

DeletedUser

Why would we keep an account in our tribe if there was nobody playing it? He didn't set a sitter. He's been planning on leaving for a little while now

You would have kept him and internally nobled him as most tribes do. But i dont know maybe THE doesnt do that. Oh wait yes they do, thats where all spleens caps come from.

DeletedUser92

You would have kept him and internally nobled him as most tribes do. But i dont know maybe THE doesnt do that. Oh wait yes they do, thats where all spleens caps come from.

Aaaaactually, it depends on the circumstances. -Assailant- left as part of his retirement. It had nothing to do with THE dismissing him or asking him to leave. On the other hand, we booted Orlangyrrr and are still capping him out. And, on the third hand - suspend your disbelief - we have Stolendestiny and soulcube, who we kept in-tribe while they were nobled out.

So, the bottom line is...We don't have a set policy on it, we just kind of do what we feel we need to in every situation. Please don't try to over-simplify it.

DeletedUser

Aaaaactually, it depends on the circumstances. -Assailant- left as part of his retirement. It had nothing to do with THE dismissing him or asking him to leave. On the other hand, we booted Orlangyrrr and are still capping him out. And, on the third hand - suspend your disbelief - we have Stolendestiny and soulcube, who we kept in-tribe while they were nobled out.

So, the bottom line is...We don't have a set policy on it, we just kind of do what we feel we need to in every situation. Please don't try to over-simplify it.

But your forgetting that Orlangyrrr has completely different circumsatnces. He was booted for being yellow repeatedly not for qiutting the game as the others were.

Feb 24
17:59 Orlangyrrr has been dismissed by AK_iceman.

Where as the others left the game but gave you accounts to sit or stayed active enough for you to noble them. -Assailant- would have given you his villages no problem had he not have been attacked by INSO so most likely hed have stayed in THE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

Y'know, I could swear I said something like...

ThePostBeforeYours! said:
Aaaaactually, it depends on the circumstances.

Soooo I don't see what your point is? Of course its different. There is no THE policy on how we handle when to dismiss someone and when not to. Nice try, though, at pigeonholing us.

spleen mage

Seriously? What is your twisted obsession with me? You seem to mention my name practically every other post, whether it's my caps, my supposed "inactivity", etc. Out of all the players in this world, you just happen to costantly refer back to me.

Do you you feel some compulsion to keep talking about me, in the hope that I might reply to one of your posts, and bring some joy into your otherwise meaningless life? Do you constantly sit on the forums, waiting for me to type a message out, desperately hoping that I will pay you the attention that you crave? Do you just have an internet crush on me, and are hoping to recieve the same affections in return, to compensate for the lack of love you were given as a small child?

Whatever it is, I'm not interested. Find another player to stalk; I don't want to be part of your weird obsession.

Last edited:

the pink panther

Look BBS, we keep spleen in because we feel sorry for him, okay we are nice like that in the, apart from noone will tell me who paddy is!!

DeletedUser

Look BBS, we keep spleen in because we feel sorry for him, okay we are nice like that in the, apart from noone will tell me who paddy is!!

paddy was a noob on w8, that progressed solely by in-tribe nobling of others (sometimes before they left)

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

This thread has gotten weird. :icon_neutral:

Speaking of in-tribe caps, I just happened to notice that the #1 player had already taken about 50k points from villages that were in-tribe. Was that because he needed help too?