[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser92

So, ladies and gentlemen of W30, I hope all is well with you!

Today, I'm bringing before you some interesting news. First of all, with regard to THE's war against Idiots and WoTB, I'd like to present the "forever" stats. THE is side 1, and Idiots/WotB is Side 2. Its just easier to do forever.

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

Our two losses came one each from two players. The first, and the cause of the war, was Spleen Mage. The second loss, during the war, was Soulcube's village; an account that was, as you can tell by its stats, no longer actively played. Its owner quit. And, a shame, because he was quite good! I'm sure we're not alone in that issue, and that some of our captures from Idiots were probably from unplayed people, as well. Some of them - Arabella and Dron in particular - have fought quite well!

So, with that out of the way, lets kick things up a notch. Obviously, we will still noble any Idiots/WotB we come across, mainly because they're juicy targets, but we are going to turn our focus upon another tribe, now. See, they're another of those "hey, guys, nice job fighting us but maybe you should back off!" groups. More importantly, its due to them - and not the plethora of pus-- (expletive deleted) that I've been getting lately! - that we in THE can't really get much sleep anymore. Y'see, they're up all night, and in fact its made them quite crazy. Crazy enough to mess with us, in fact! And by now, the hour of reckoning has - well, check your watches. Its here.

Who is this tribe, you ask? Will it be masked behind another brilliantly conceived name-game? Or will it be...

...Yeah, its INSO. Insomaniacs. A nice portmanteau, a pretty decent rep, and a great position across the K34-K33 border. In fact, INSO may just be the perfect target for us. So, let fall the axe of war. Or, as our Skype chat has taken to saying, lately; RIM!

Lastly, a message from our former co-leader, Bean...

See, see the INSO sky
Marvel at its big INSO depths.
Tell me, INSO do you
Wonder why the INSO ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel INSO.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your Insomaniacs facial growth
That looks like
A INSO.
What's more, it knows
Your INSO potting shed
Smells of INSO.
Everything under the big INSO sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm INSOs.

DeletedUser

This should be fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

irockurworld

I enjoy reading your declarations of war. They are always clever.

Go luck THE i doubt you need it.

DeletedUser92

I enjoy reading your declarations of war. They are always clever.

Go luck THE i doubt you need it.

I appreciate the compliment! :) Honestly, however, as much fun as we hope to have, and as traumatized as I am that my noble target is no longer in INSO - I mean, that's just frowntown, but he -was- far behind their average for sure, so its probably a legitimate kick! - the fact is that these guys have a great reputation and certainly seem to have put their game faces on.

Lets put it this way - they are coming to play, and launching their armies pretty well. So, my props to INSO, and my hopes for a good, fun fight! May the best tribe win! We look forward to the challenge!

DeletedUser2281

surprisingly close in the rankings, inso could def. put up a fight. this could make or break them eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well im sure as hell exited as a new born right now!!! best of luck to both sides and let the fire rain heavyly on each tribe!

Can you smell it? its the smell of HAVOC!!

DeletedUser

B will probably be on here in notime, as the sneeking forum muncher he is.

the pink panther

let's see some reports, from both sides. :p

Subject the pink panther attacks VLG 34.1.C (467|346)
Sent Feb 23,2009 11:05
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

22.4%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: the pink panther
Village: 001.A pair of blue eyes (484|353) K34

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 200 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Belief: Your troops were religious.

Defender: Cuculcan
Village: VLG 34.1.C (467|346) K34

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 2539 0 0 1067 0 0 109 11 0 1
Haul: 0/16000
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 22 to -10

Paste troops quantities into simulator

Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator

will this do?

DeletedUser

shall we start pasting the troop looses for your dear peter ? hes been hammering alaj with all he had, to bad he lost one hell of a troop count aint it?

DeletedUser

Idiots was very disorganized in k43 etc cause od BD and lack of attention due to w14,but by declaring on INSO,i think you guys have bitten off more than you can chew.