[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

i got lots, you can have what ever you want. i remember someone saying this topic has just become wied, i think that is partly my fault. :icon_redface:

w00t, gimme all you got :D I'm insatiable about chocolate.

You're above me, oooh, i'll have to come meet and greet!

DeletedUser

Turns out peterpool went inactive, probably because INSO's incoming attacks had skulls mounted to the top of their spears. Respect to INSO for capping a couple vills before he turned yellow though.

But, as per our inactivity policy, he was dismissed when found to be not logging in. Please add any further peterpool caps to your war stats though, it's our loss for recruiting a coward.

And I did something a little special for the boo! (and I use this term loosely) "propagandists" . I screenshotted him being yellow as proof we don't boot just because he lost a village. :)

peterpool.png

Hopefully that will stem any stupid comments this time around, although somehow I still think they'll make an appearance.

DeletedUser

one less THE player around hehe :) he talked high of himself a couple days ago, then wasted alll his offensive troops, he even asked to join inso :p i got the mail if someone wanna see it :p

DeletedUser

well this war seems to evolve into a war that will be talked about in the future :)

DeletedUser

Somebody has to stand up against us. There's only so much room in K36....they'll run out of cookies.

DeletedUser

You can post the war stats too ya know. You don't need to ask me every time. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok i added peterpool, i hope that is ok. anyway we only got 1 extra village since i added him. this war seems to be somewhat even, but i only did the last 48 hours, i think overall though THE has got more conquers.

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players: peterpool

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 41
Difference: 24

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 63,885
Side 2: 209,870
Difference: 145,985

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,578
Side 2: 7,153
Difference: 425

image.php

DeletedUser

Haha, it seems even because you only did the last 48 hours. :lol:

Yeah, please add peterpool to any and all stats for this war. It shouldn't be necessary, but it keeps the trolls away.

I'll post some stats since the war declaration in a bit.

DeletedUser

yeah, well i think it is probably around 16-3. to THE. or something like that.

DeletedUser

anyway since the last 48 hours it has evened out, so this is a good chance for INSO to take a lead now, since we don't have the suprise attacks, frm the declaration.

DeletedUser

anyway since the last 48 hours it has evened out, so this is a good chance for INSO to take a lead now, since we don't have the suprise attacks, frm the declaration.

one of those caps was against me, but i re-took it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

nice, atleast you didn't quit when we first attacked you. makes it more fun.

im surprised with my position that i have only had one serious attack from your tribe, the scouts keep splatting...

DeletedUser

War stats since the declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players: peterpool

Side 2:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Timeframe: 23/02/2009 00:00:00 to 01/03/2009 15:17:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 4
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,440
Side 2: 15,228
Difference: 58,212

image.php

DeletedUser

well considering your over 1 mill higher then us in points ice i still feel this war will havea apositive outcome :p truth be told, you picked the wrong tribe to war against :p

spleen mage

well considering your over 1 mill higher then us in points ice i still feel this war will havea apositive outcome :p truth be told, you picked the wrong tribe to war against :p

I don't think so, judging by the stats :icon_wink: After all, your tribe started this war, so maybe you picked on the wrong tribe.