[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

when did you become the entire boo! ? i told you as a single entety to stay out of this thread, why did i do that ? well cause you have the PNP of a 3 year old kid.
Now can you atleast try to understand that even if i dont like you that doesnt mean i dislike the rest of the players in Boo! cause most of em seems like good ppl.
In the end its just you i have a quarrel with.

2+2 equals what ? think about that one.

I never became boo! you said

but this is a thread wich do not concern you.

If it does not concern me it doesnt really concern the rest of boo! in my opinion as we all fight together as one tribe.

DeletedUser

you know what DW theres a saying wich i wanna dedicate to you personal.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his own level and beat your ass with experience.

That beeing said i will not waste anymore of my time on you.

if i wanna discuss anything with boo! il talk to BBS as he is a nice guy and can actualy write a coherent centance and also not talk around himself.

You remind me of a player from w13, CBduke. thats all.

DeletedUser

i was in clorox for a few days so i know there were,and you must have been the only person in the bloc who never new since half of them were there.

Why are rel and ruth a family? none say they are, same as you and bloc

dip may not be the same you dont know, and since we were talking to some bloc tribes who gave naps out for the whole of the bloc you sometimes had the same diplomats.

rel and ruth could just be an alliance

Guess what buddy I was in BLOC too, THE/TRE or whatever. No offsite boards and unless you can actually, you know provide some evidence be quiet. There wasnt even a BLOC irc (at least for general members) as the TRE one was barely active.

As for your point of REL/RUTH not being a family. Alliances = Tribes maintain sovereignty. I point to the RUTH profile. I know enough that a family tribe you have one "leader" check this out
http://en32.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=10741

Nuff said.

And finally sometimes not all members of the BLOC had the same naps buddy. Perfect example is TCSPC, CLOROX had that nap long before anyone else.

DeletedUser

Guess what buddy I was in BLOC too, THE/TRE or whatever. No offsite boards and unless you can actually, you know provide some evidence be quiet. There wasnt even a BLOC irc (at least for general members) as the TRE one was barely active.

As for your point of REL/RUTH not being a family. Alliances = Tribes maintain sovereignty. I point to the RUTH profile. I know enough that a family tribe you have one "leader" check this out
http://en32.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=info_ally&id=10741

Nuff said.

And finally sometimes not all members of the BLOC had the same naps buddy. Perfect example is TCSPC, CLOROX had that nap long before anyone else.

Acaboo had jp listed as duke bloodhood as dip does that mean that acaboo ham and the were sister tribe?

They have one player on there profile and it makes them a sister tribe bullshit.

Most sister tribes have a few differences in diplomacy so that would make them not family with your comments

It was one of those sites linked to this tw i got my io banned for accessing it as the duke of ceg, i dont have proof as i quit the world and dont care about it anymore

another thing i said SOME look it up in a dictionary before commenting

You name one thats not shared and claim you had different

I said some were organised by rel for the bloc others for themselves, key word being SOME.

Tribes maintain sovereignty well every tribe keeps its power they all have there own dukes and leaders, most do there own thing aswell.

Until people decide what a family is i dont think families should be listed on maps as familly.

DeletedUser92

As far as I know, BLOC didn't have an external forum. I was a baron in THE/TRE for about 18 months too, so I think I would know.

Actually, I'm 100% sure there was no shared forum. They didn't exist back then. CLOROX had the Tribalwar forums, which some of us joined for whatever reason. Example: I was W1 TW, so I was on it. That was used as CLOROX's entire tribe forum until quite recently, and while some non-CLOROX Bloc players did have access to it, it was not a "shared forum." Those did not exist.

So...Stop. Just stop it.

DeletedUser

In game shared forums do not make a family tribe, otherwise this would make this the first world where family tribes existed. Yet many would say familys existed before that.

Many tribes try to get away from the family tribe name, many would say BLOC was a family, they would argue they weren't. In my opinion they were because they swapped players around with each other. Simple alliances would not do this. For example CLOROX players took what they called vacations to other BLOC tribes and other BLOC tribe players did the same. This meant they all viewed each others forums ect...

But since none can agree i went to tribalwars wik for the answer, what is a family tribe. You can make uo your own minds then. But keep the debate off the forums.
From TribalWarsWiki

Jump to: navigation, search
Family Tribe: Often a group of tribes with the same, or very similar names. Usually includes the head tribe, and one or more academy tribes. This is simply done in an effort to circumvent the maximum tribe size limits in order to create mega-tribes.
Alternatively, some family tribes do not choose to use the same name, but in an effort to disguise their family tribe status from other tribes will form a consortium instead with different tribal leaders. The best way to tell if it is a family tribe is the absorption of other tribes in the family in an effort to maintain their image. An example of this was the THE to TRE merge in world 8.

Well there we have it folks:icon_wink:

Anyhow, this isnt world 8 and players should probably get off this topic since its never going to be agreed upon and this is another world.

As for dragon, i actually went to INSO to ask to help them against BD and THE, they never approached us.

The stats are in THE's and BD's favour as expected at this stage with THE having the first strike. I'm sure it will even up over the next few weeks.

the pink panther

LOL, you used Wiki as fact? deary me, Wiki is an opinion based logic. Also dragon/tribalhitman, please STFU we are having a fun war with INSO as this game should be fun. So if you have nothing constructive to add please GTFO, and DTA LOL we are number 1 here where are you?

DeletedUser

Actually, I'm 100% sure there was no shared forum. They didn't exist back then. CLOROX had the Tribalwar forums, which some of us joined for whatever reason. Example: I was W1 TW, so I was on it. That was used as CLOROX's entire tribe forum until quite recently, and while some non-CLOROX Bloc players did have access to it, it was not a "shared forum." Those did not exist.

So...Stop. Just stop it.

There were no shared forums yet cloroxs forum was veiwed by other bloc tribes if they wanted to join

Thats a shared forum in my opinion

the pink panther

There were no shared forums yet cloroxs forum was veiwed by other bloc tribes if they wanted to join

No Clorox had an off site forum, it wasn't shared for the bloc, it was TW.com's forum and then sub sectored.

DeletedUser

They was a sahred external forum oustide of TW, it was listed in the overview of CEG.
#bloc was the password to take you to the correct chat if i remmber currectly.

DeletedUser

just stop anwsering to DWs posts, that way we can get back on topic.

hows the stats looking now btw?

DeletedUser

Same thing in my books, you all could veiw it so its shared between tribes

Everyone in TW.net can view it. Does that mean everyone is part of the same family tribe?

Like pink panther said, they had a section for CLOROX members only and it was a hidden sub-forum inside of the main forum. Only members could view it.

Here's the link.
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/

Welcome to the family. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

AK your throwing fuel on an already burning fire here... just stop answering the bloke :)

DeletedUser

LOL, you used Wiki as fact? deary me, Wiki is an opinion based logic.

The reality is you insult family tribes and to own up to being one youll lose your credibility. So you will never own up even if you are a family.

Swapping members around between tribes, sharing most diplomacy, working for the same common goals. This is what a family tribe can be classed as in my opinion. This is what BLOC did and i would say that goes beyond an alliance.

I know the wiki is opinion based, but its the best defintion to be got.

But BLOC failed and THE was killed off a while ago. So this argument is pointless. Lets get on with world 30 and continue the topic on track.

Those stats by AK iceman included BD, will they be much different if BD was not included.

the pink panther

THE was killed off? deary me pray tell when was THE killed off?

And santa INSO asked for BD to be included, as we actually war with tribes near each other, so we (BD, Inso, idiots etc) have fun. You merely cheer from the sidelines!

spleen mage

The reality is you insult family tribes and to own up to being one youll lose your credibility. So you will never own up even if you are a family.

Swapping members around between tribes, sharing most diplomacy, working for the same common goals. This is what a family tribe can be classed as in my opinion. This is what BLOC did and i would say that goes beyond an alliance.

I know the wiki is opinion based, but its the best defintion to be got.

But BLOC failed and THE was killed off a while ago. So this argument is pointless. Lets get on with world 30 and continue the topic on track.

Those stats by AK iceman included BD, will they be much different if BD was not included.

At risk of causing more arguments....

- CLOROX had their own forums. They were not viewed by the rest of the BLOC, bar the leaders in later stages. Though shared forums does not mean family anyway. For instance, you had a shared forum with all your little anti-BD/THE failure tribes; were you a family then? We never said you were, but if that's what you want to classify yourself as, then fair enough.

You're right it one respect. BLOC learned the true meaning of alliance. It wasn't created for a short term purpose so we could backstab our allies later on. If you're accusing us of being a family for working closely with our allies, well, I'd hate to be allied to Boo....

Family tribes tend to list themselves as familys/Academys, etc. Hallmarks can be (but not always) one over-all designated leader, shared diplomacy, similar tribe names (Eg. The1, The2, The3). If you look on the earlier worlds like 2 and 3, you will see examples of them. (HOT, TW, ATEN on W2, Cult, FF, D*D on W3).

This is what a family tribe can be classed as in my opinion
Exactly. Your opinion. It doesn't mean it's right. The majority of W8 didn't regard BLOC as a family; even alot of A-BLOC players said so, bar a few forum trolls.

Acaboo had jp listed as duke bloodhood as dip does that mean that acaboo ham and the were sister tribe?

They have one player on there profile and it makes them a sister tribe bullshit.

But that wasn't true, was it. So your point there is void, DragonWeiner.

- Back on topic; I think it's funny how the tribe INSO are fighting (THE) have more respect for them then their actual allies....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think we've argued the BLOC/family tribe debate long enough. God knows there's enough W8 members in W30 (let alone THE) to keep that topic going forever. Let's just agree to disagree, and keep this thread on topic.

boo! really doesn't have a say in this thread, as it's between THE, BD, and INSO/INSO 2. Feel free to comment, but keep it on-topic. I apologize that my comment to DTA side-tracked the thread. :)