[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

the pink panther

It always seems to be the ones doing the least killing doing the most talking

cough spleen cough

DeletedUser92

They was a sahred external forum oustide of TW, it was listed in the overview of CEG.
#bloc was the password to take you to the correct chat if i remmber currectly.

That...Was...A chat. An IRC chat. #Bloc was the chat room name, not the password. And, KNT and [DT] people visited us in our chat. It was a chat room, not a shared forum. C'mon, man, try to learn what it is you're talking about!

Oh, and at the risk of invoking W8 business on W30 (really...?), THE didn't "die." I was put in a situation where I was told I had to take command of an ally's tribe as well as mine, because that ally was quitting. When that turned out not to be the case, I should have un-merged our tribes, but I didn't. That was the mistake, but THE was never, not once defeated in combat. The best anyone could do was [DT], in which they stalemated us.

Anyhow, on to W30...

Peterpool has gone gray, so that makes it hard to tabulate his villages into INSO. I consider him a kill for them, but by the same token I've nobled at least one of his ex-villages. Sadly, its also my first gray-cap of this world, and only due to me not nobling it in a rushed fashion. Otherwise, its been pretty quiet; we've taken, like, one INSO village. Its a matter of distance and geography, really, and the frank availability of easier targets.

We'll have to step it up another notch. ;)

the pink panther

Aye, the church makes it harder to distance war even in the same K, oh and JP you're a writer you should know it's grey not gray, we gave you a language use it properly! :p

DeletedUser

At risk of causing more arguments....

- CLOROX had their own forums. They were not viewed by the rest of the BLOC, bar the leaders in later stages. Though shared forums does not mean family anyway. For instance, you had a shared forum with all your little anti-BD/THE failure tribes; were you a family then? We never said you were, but if that's what you want to classify yourself as, then fair enough.

You're right it one respect. BLOC learned the true meaning of alliance. It wasn't created for a short term purpose so we could backstab our allies later on. If you're accusing us of being a family for working closely with our allies, well, I'd hate to be allied to Boo....

Family tribes tend to list themselves as familys/Academys, etc. Hallmarks can be (but not always) one over-all designated leader, shared diplomacy, similar tribe names (Eg. The1, The2, The3). If you look on the earlier worlds like 2 and 3, you will see examples of them. (HOT, TW, ATEN on W2, Cult, FF, D*D on W3).

Exactly. Your opinion. It doesn't mean it's right. The majority of W8 didn't regard BLOC as a family; even alot of A-BLOC players said so, bar a few forum trolls.

But that wasn't true, was it. So your point there is void, DragonWeiner.

- Back on topic; I think it's funny how the tribe INSO are fighting (THE) have more respect for them then their actual allies....

1. spleen, I said it was my opinion, your opinion is BLOC wasn't my opinion is BLOC was. Its YOUR OPINION so that doesnt make it right.

2. Working with tribes is fair enough and we have worked with our allies. But swapping members between tribes for ''vacations'' on a regular basis is pushing alliances into a family. Why because you are sharing members.

The definition of family tribes is to extend the members limits by creating more. Sharing members about is doing exactly that.

3. I like the fact you say they have to share the same name. B.D and BD. Are they family? No. idiots and WOTB didnt have the same name, yet they were a family were they not.

AK_iceman

INSO, BD, INSO 2 and THE? Well why are you posting it for all to see if nobody else should comment?

The fact is boo is at war with BD and THE and has diplomacy with INSO and INSO 2. If im not mistaken a BD village was taken only yesterday off Pinkie who lets just say, never put up a brilliant defence.

Pink Panther.. BD is in the K next door. Id say thats close. But if it isnt how come boo took another village from BD. Being so far away BD should have had plenty of time to stack that village.

DeletedUser

AK_iceman

INSO, BD, INSO 2 and THE? Well why are you posting it for all to see if nobody else should comment?
I said feel free to comment, but keep it on topic. Already, you tried dragging it back to a W8 discussion. Just drop it.

The fact is boo is at war with BD and THE and has diplomacy with INSO and INSO 2. If im not mistaken a BD village was taken only yesterday off Pinkie who lets just say, never put up a brilliant defence.

Pink Panther.. BD is in the K next door. Id say thats close. But if it isnt how come boo took another village from BD. Being so far away BD should have had plenty of time to stack that village.
That's better. Keep the talk at least to W30 events. And it's kind of a stretch to say you're at war with THE, since we haven't seen a single attack from you nor run through any of your support.

the pink panther

That's my point BBS, you declared on us yet have not luanched a single attack, apart from trying to get PH to fight us.

Also woopty do you took one village, wow so that means we must be at war with nearly all the north west.

DeletedUser

boo! really doesn't have a say in this thread, as it's between THE, BD, and INSO/INSO 2.

is what im referring too.

INSO have not requested support so it has not been given yet, although it would be provided if they request it.

DeletedUser

That's my point BBS, you declared on us yet have not luanched a single attack, apart from trying to get PH to fight us.

Also woopty do you took one village, wow so that means we must be at war with nearly all the north west.

boo! has been at war with BD foor a while and has already done attacks on Ombre de nuit. That new conquer just adds to the tally of a tribe whos so far away.

the pink panther

LOL, so you haven't sent support, luanched coordinated attacks with INSO or anything, so this thread then has no revelance to Boo!! if you want you can birng up the idiots thread as you jumped on that bandwagon, but please neither INSO,THE,BD or the rest of W30 want you or tribal posting drivel in here

DeletedUser

LOL, so you haven't sent support, luanched coordinated attacks with INSO or anything, so this thread then has no revelance to Boo!! if you want you can birng up the idiots thread as you jumped on that bandwagon, but please neither INSO,THE,BD or the rest of W30 want you or tribal posting drivel in here

They said that with the half nukes and spearman attacks that they didnt need support. So who were we to argue.

I find it funny how you resort to playground stuff, what are you 7. Although thats probably insulting to a seven year old whos intellect is dramatically higher than your own.

I say we took a village so we must be close and you say go away noone likes you. Wow the insults. If INSO want our help they can ask for it. At the moment we are warring BD with or without your consent.

DeletedUser

seriously, there is a thread for the war between BD and Boo!, please take it up there.

Other then that: guys just don't react, it's the easiest way to make'm go away.

DeletedUser

ohhh ohhh i got an idea, maybe i can scare BD and THE. yeah i got an idea, hey BD guys, THE said you smell funny, and that they could noble you easily. THE guys, BD said they will be able to deffend you spear attacks with their axe men.

yep fingers crossed, that now they will attack each other. if that does not work, i find bribeing people with cookies is very effective.

ok well i will post stats in a minute.

spleen mage

I find it funny how you resort to playground stuff, what are you 7. Although thats probably insulting to a seven year old whos intellect is dramatically higher than your own.

I am lost for words...Every time I think I'v seen every silly comment you have to offer, you manage to find another one from somewhere.

Did know one else notice how this paragraph totally contradicted itself? :icon_neutral:

yep fingers crossed, that now they will attack each other. if that does not work, i find bribeing people with cookies is very effective.

Or, you could try the BBS way, and offer 100k of res per village :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I have to say that INSO is finally a tribe we are fighting that i respect the skills of the players, but they keep nuking my O vill when im at college, you may make me have to get a sitter at some point :icon_razz:

DeletedUser476

Aye, the church makes it harder to distance war even in the same K, oh and JP you're a writer you should know it's grey not gray, we gave you a language use it properly! :p

What you mean is, it's grey if you live in a real country.

The church is just another thing that people will have to adapt to all situations with. I mean, back in beta there were people saying - "WHAT? We have to lower a village's LOYALTY? - WHO MADE UP THIS GAME?!"