[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

I have 3 in K43, please show now :icon_biggrin:

They are not near us and are probably stacked to the top due to being in inso territory.

Its no big deal that you have 3 in k43 as boo! have only got around 10 in the k anyway

When we get closer and you begin to become a pain we will take them off you.

the pink panther

They are not near us and are probably stacked to the top due to being in inso territory.

Its no big deal that you have 3 in k43 as boo! have only got around 10 in the k anyway

When we get closer and you begin to become a pain we will take them off you.

BBS said get a K43 village and he will nuke it .....

more empty threats it would seem

the pink panther

no meber is spelt accordingly, and please you talking about spelling?

DeletedUser

Hes being nobled by inso anyway so why should boo nuke it? we would end up attacking inso villages

i have been nuked, yes. but they have only ever managed to clear and noble one of my vills, which i recapped within 24 hours...

DeletedUser

sssht: you're being nobled by INSO. Get with the program already! I mean, like, jeesh!

DeletedUser

no, dragonwarriors and BBS are the ambassadors of the alliance, you guys are so slow.

Btw, i love the part above where dragonwarriors first says that Abbie is stacked to the teeth and then that he's being nobled by you guys. It's a compliment in disguise for INSO i think ;)

DeletedUser

no, dragonwarriors and BBS are the ambassadors of the alliance, you guys are so slow.

Btw, i love the part above where dragonwarriors first says that Abbie is stacked to the teeth and then that he's being nobled by you guys. It's a compliment in disguise for INSO i think ;)

dont call me abbie, ill noble you :icon_razz: if you need to abbreviate it, shorten to Abh [/rant]

irockurworld

Is there a war going on here, Let see some stats, if there are.

the pink panther

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 850
Side 2: 367
Difference: 483

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 11
Difference: 23

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,341,977
Side 2: 1,118,462
Difference: 2,223,515

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152,281
Side 2: 53,658
Difference: 98,623

image.php

devil667

I am talking about his war declaration AK:)

It has been a long time man. :)

If your talking about declaration of war, then currently JP is 2nd to none. If past is considered then maybe I would rank Jester as the best but honestly JP beats DT by far.

DeletedUser92

If your talking about declaration of war, then currently JP is 2nd to none. If past is considered then maybe I would rank Jester as the best but honestly JP beats DT by far.

One of Jester's war declarations stand out in my mind...I think it was his. He basically parodied biblical style in creating a declaration against, ironically, the tribe I was in at the time. Unfortunately, I was kind of on hiatus at the time, so I couldn't try to up the ante.

Would I say Jester was better than me? Hard to compare. Plus, what was true then might not be true now, so even if he was, I could well have surpassed him.

Still, thanks for the compliment. :)