[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

If your talking about declaration of war, then currently JP is 2nd to none. If past is considered then maybe I would rank Jester as the best but honestly JP beats DT by far.

hey i know you! you remember me?

DeletedUser476

One of Jester's war declarations stand out in my mind...I think it was his. He basically parodied biblical style in creating a declaration against, ironically, the tribe I was in at the time. Unfortunately, I was kind of on hiatus at the time, so I couldn't try to up the ante.

Would I say Jester was better than me? Hard to compare. Plus, what was true then might not be true now, so even if he was, I could well have surpassed him.

Still, thanks for the compliment. :)

Everyone forgets logroller. HH had a good few too.

Rest assured had I been part of THE at the time of declaration of this war, there would be no disputes over the best declaration ever.

Or the most efficient, ruthless, take-no-prisoners war machine ever. I really am sorry I left. Roll on for the summer hols.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what about ne ? damn this sucks, i dont wanna war anyine LOL fgimme a village to snugd e against!!! JP i know yo u love me tyou old bastard!!!! comeon gogo insso :D

DeletedUser

what about ne ? damn this sucks, i dont wanna war anyine LOL fgimme a village to snugd e against!!! JP i know yo u love me tyou old bastard!!!! comeon gogo insso :D

I think someone's going to regret that in the morning :)

DeletedUser

One of Jester's war declarations stand out in my mind...I think it was his. He basically parodied biblical style in creating a declaration against, ironically, the tribe I was in at the time. Unfortunately, I was kind of on hiatus at the time, so I couldn't try to up the ante.

Would I say Jester was better than me? Hard to compare. Plus, what was true then might not be true now, so even if he was, I could well have surpassed him.

This

DeletedUser

lul.... i swear that wasnt me!!!! its all lies :p.
had some to drink yes, and i see that i where in here aswell :p
I have an idea!!!! lets all merge and make a HUGE happy w30 family!!!! wouldnt that be great, and we do all internal nobeling, have 200 dukes and 400 barons and and and!!! :)

devil667

Yep that is the declaration I am talking about. Fortunately or unfortunately I don't know but I was there as well.

And I already stated currently there is no one good enough to be compared to you, also probably you could have out-written Jester at current. But that "particular" declaration was definitely something hard to match up with.

Its good to see THE again. Unfortunately couldn't be a part of it on its third run. Good luck to you guys though, not that you need it, but still.

And yes B.M.A I do remember you :p. World 13 :icon_evil:

P.s I never forget anything :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This is a small map to show where all the conquers have taken place so far, unfortunately it would take a lot more effort on my behalf to track the caps since the declaration, so I just made it for "the last 3 months" which is for all intents and purposes equivalent to "forever" in this war so far.

It should be pretty self-explanatory really, pink X's are THE caps (I picked the colors randomly, I swear!), Blue X's are INSO caps.

the-inso-w30-capscopy.gif

Enjoy! (hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting :) Can you make one such map for BD vs Boo! FS and INSO?

DeletedUser

Good map Natoe! I really like when people post their home-made ones. :)

Anyway, here's some recent stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 13
Difference: 20

image.php

INSO are doing pretty good lately. More of a challenge than I originally expected, but it's also more fun this way. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hear you took some villages Bad, but well heliakon has lost some to.

DeletedUser

not finished yet ;) But tbh your guys near me seem to have other things on their mind.

DeletedUser

theres something going on for sure, but we wont discuss that on the world forum ^^ contact me in game instead.