[Word Again] Next On The Agenda!

DeletedUser

it only didn't include what you did yesterday...

And I see you catching up in OD...bugger off :p

DeletedUser

erm, you left BD out of it you said, so it doesn't include anything :p

Muahaha, all aboard the OD train!

the pink panther

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO INSO 2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 472
Side 2: 1,157
Difference: 685

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 47
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,534,144
Side 2: 5,071,411
Difference: 3,537,267

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,235
Side 2: 229,496
Difference: 135,261

image.php

Because Badlapje is too lazy :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

those stats didnt look half bad at all tbh, have you taken peterpools villages into that stat pink ?

DeletedUser

Bd is doing well i think with badlapje in k43.

Im not sure THE are doing so well anymore though after the initial first wave its fairly even

the pink panther

those stats didnt look half bad at all tbh, have you taken peterpools villages into that stat pink ?

No I hadn't, Shall I take in every Inso player that left also? (I'm not being funny I'm just far too lazy to look thrugh who has left and then been nobled, I know LW nobled a few etc)

As for THE/INSO yeah we are about 2/1 up I think not bad, there's no real middle ground. We've capped the players close to us (although you had 4 players around me and ICE but we still won :lol:) and you've capped the players near yourselves

As for Badlapje, meh every n00b has he's day

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TWstats can't add peterpool to the stats anymore since his account was deleted... But yeah, if you want to count manually and add his vills to the mix, feel free to do so.

DeletedUser

@paddy cake: fail.

timeframe = forever = inaccurate data

includes nobles outside of time when war started...

I demand a recount.

Bd is doing well i think with badlapje in k43.

Im not sure THE are doing so well anymore though after the initial first wave its fairly even
again - stop trolling the forums. esp. when you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what is evening happening here.

God how I hate forum whores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@paddy cake: fail.

timeframe = forever = inaccurate data

includes nobles outside of time when war started...

I demand a recount.

again - stop trolling the forums. esp. when you have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what is evening happening here.

God how I hate forum whores.

Pretty sure i know what is happening, i can read the stats and talk to inso and THE players

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 109
Difference: 44

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 270,704
Side 2: 614,134
Difference: 343,430

image.php

Side 1: 3,876
Side 2: 10,499
Difference: 6,623

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: INSO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 97
Difference: 32

image.php

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 11
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 270,704
Side 2: 576,530
Difference: 305,826

image.php

Side 1: 6,227
Side 2: 66,716
Difference: 60,489

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

chivalrous knight

Seems THE is the only tribe from W8 that did well in other worlds..Even REL fall in w32...

well, JP should have no problem in the debates of w30 forum, since PayBack is off your back here....LOL

[It was meant both as a compliment and a joke to you, JP...hope you like it, you obviously will get bored fast with lack of challenges in the forum] :p

DeletedUser

Seems THE is the only tribe from W8 that did well in other worlds..Even REL fall in w32...

well, JP should have no problem in the debates of w30 forum, since PayBack is off your back here....LOL

[It was meant both as a compliment and a joke to you, JP...hope you like it, you obviously will get bored fast with lack of challenges in the forum] :p

Arg! in world 21 is all clorox members and they are doing well

the pink panther

Isnt skanderberg in World 21, and deary me we have slowed although I did in my previous post say we are capping at a 2-1 rate LOL, anyhow I think the curch has affected this as we arent going to noble the usual distances

DeletedUser

Isnt skanderberg in World 21, and deary me we have slowed although I did in my previous post say we are capping at a 2-1 rate LOL, anyhow I think the curch has affected this as we arent going to noble the usual distances

Yes skanderberg is in arg! or was not sure as i left.

DeletedUser92

Heya! Heh, thanks. I just prefer to see this as a sign that the philosophical underpinnings of THE - aggression, honor, and the strength of the individual - are pretty valid. Thusfar in the game, at least, THE has emerged as a pretty-hard-to-stop force, even in the face of the churches, archers and the coins as different world regulations. Will something happen to cause that to change? I can't be sure.

But, as we've crossed the line of one tribe being at 5 million in T40, we're slowly entering the middle-game areas where noble trains are available, continent dominations become harder to revoke, and real life starts to catch up to the avid young players who didn't quite know how much time TW takes up.

Its almost like there's a whole new game afoot. Lets see how it goes!