[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

The church rule means that if there village is outside of your church radius you can still attack with 100% as long as your attack village is inside your church radius. So even if they are outside of your radius you should still be able to take them.

Moral is a problem i can see, but they are crap so they probably dont biuld troops. Im sure they should present no problem to you.

yeh but retaining a village is not fun! ur defense perform at 50%, so they could easily just take the villages right back and little you could do short of throwing away alot of troops! :)

DeletedUser

Its stupid to declare on THE due to distance thats true and i cant argue.

But BD and THE are working as a unit, i expect are good allies aswell.

So declaring on BD would have been the smarter move for santa to make, declare on THE when we get closer to them.

Taking out BD is how we will help idiots as they will have one less front to fight on.

DeletedUser

yeh but retaining a village is not fun! ur defense perform at 50%, so they could easily just take the villages right back and little you could do short of throwing away alot of troops! :)

True but build a church in it, or famr it until they give up.

DeletedUser

True but build a church in it, or famr it until they give up.

waste of troops that could be farming else where, also long term farming can lead to them dumping defense and me losing troops!
church takes up population... i dnt want to build them in strategically poor places for the sake of a war, against a tribe who cant get me right now.

DeletedUser

waste of troops that could be farming else where, also long term farming can lead to them dumping defense and me losing troops!
church takes up population... i dnt want to build them in strategically poor places for the sake of a war, against a tribe who cant get me right now.

Then why waste tyour time declaring war?

DeletedUser

please tell me where i made a post declaring war?

in fact did you actually read all the posts?

what i done was explained why we havent eradicated the land of them already, because if we do its going to be a slow process! bar us killing off their leadership or someting.

please read posts before you comment... else ur wasting everybodys times including ur own....

get the boat!

DeletedUser

Just to clarify so that we can avoid an unnecessary flame war, but muboop is in BD. The tribe that has declared here is THE. It's been said multiple times, but hey, people make mistakes, I understand that. Let's keep the focus on the two tribes at the center of the spotlight here (THE and Idiots) :)

DeletedUser

please tell me where i made a post declaring war?

in fact did you actually read all the posts?

what i done was explained why we havent eradicated the land of them already, because if we do its going to be a slow process! bar us killing off their leadership or someting.

please read posts before you comment... else ur wasting everybodys times including ur own....

get the boat!

Pretty sure your tribe is at war with idiots aswell.

Also why is THE bringing up smurfs when it was BD who beat them?

DeletedUser

Was Smurfs an actual war? I know we had them set as enemies because they were farming one of our members early on.

One of our players rimmed their duke, Kill3rTicToc. Other than that, I can't say we had any caps. Don't know why it was brought up...

DeletedUser

Pretty sure your tribe is at war with idiots aswell.

yes we are, however, you asked why waste time declaring war, we havent made any posts about ti etc, just mentioned it in passing, we have soem of idiots in some of our members area, just not all... again read everything...

Also why is THE bringing up smurfs when it was BD who beat them?

smurfs were an example... also nobody real beat them and there was no "real" war... just they were seen to be easy pickings so were picked on! then their leader disbanded because he got rimmed! if only defeating all tribes was so easy...

again your intelligence and whether you have actually read all the posts become suspect again...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes we are, however, you asked why waste time declaring war, we havent made any posts about ti etc, just mentioned it in passing, we have soem of idiots in some of our members area, just not all... again read everything... im not going to reply yo you anymore until you do. you havent the mental capacity to have a proper conversation or debate.

are you like 12 or something?

smurfs were an example... also nobody real beat them and there was no "real" war... just they were seen to be easy pickings so were picked on! then their leader disbanded because he got rimmed! if only defeating all tribes was so easy...

again your intelligence and whether you have actually read all the posts become suspect again...

Insult me all you like but your members were losing morale that is why THE joined in

Ombre de Nuit on 07.02. at 20:18i was thinking.. can i join your tribe? BD are far i need a closer tribe

DeletedUser92

When you rim a Duke, a tribe cries. Or, rather, it better. Especially when that Duke got asked nicely to back off our guy, and didn't. So, we had a hand to play in Smurfs' death. Still, BD definitely took most of the Smurfs out, I'll give ya that.

DeletedUser

Insult me all you like but your members were losing morale that is why THE joined in

Ombre de Nuit on 07.02. at 20:18i was thinking.. can i join your tribe? BD are far i need a closer tribe

you are saying THE joined in because we were losing moral?
THE have already stated they are fighting idiots because they attacked soem of their members in past!

nothing to do with us...

ombre? meh, a player who is miles away from us...

show screenie or get off, even if is true, want me to show the list of all the idiots who have been nobled?

we still win!

DeletedUser

you are saying THE joined in because we were losing moral?
THE have already stated they are fighting idiots because they attacked soem of their members in past!

nothing to do with us...

ombre? meh, a player who is miles away from us...

show screenie or get off, even if is true, want me to show the list of all the idiots who have been nobled?

we still win!

Ask petani as tribalhitman fowradeed him the mail already.

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Megatron (415|435) K44 2,786 sOuLcUbE [THE] the tartin army [Idiots] 10th Feb 2009 - 00:11:57
*I Love Trance (488|400) K44 2,059 Rick67 [Idiots] ktdqml [THE] 09th Feb 2009 - 15:30:20
#I Love Trance (486|401) K44 4,799 Rick67 [Idiots] ktdqml [THE] 08th Feb 2009 - 23:41:50
#I Love Trance (485|404) K44 3,415 Rick67 [Idiots] ktdqml [THE] 08th Feb 2009 - 22:13:13
[A] DragonForce (418|432) K44 4,471 Spleen mage [THE] arabela [Idiots] 02nd Feb 2009 - 22:54:40
Lost Colony 05 (422|407) K44 1,794 the great Thunder [Idiots] Lost Wanderer [THE] 26th Jan 2009 - 09:57:12

THE randomly attacked them they attacked back, its an excuse and we know it.

Defender: Pinkie Winkie
Village: 010. Black Dawn (334|465) K43

Quantity: 2035 2074 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 2035 2074 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Haul: 3.370 1.027 814 5211/93970
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 70

Village: 009. Black Dawn (321|464) K43

Quantity: 0 0 3 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 15)
Stable (Level 8)
Workshop (Level 3)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 25)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 25)
Farm (Level 21)
Warehouse (Level 21)
Hiding place (Level 6)

Haul: 8.395 38.951 1.354 48700/117160
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 9 to level 0
Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 69

Village: 008. Black Dawn (330|471) K43

Quantity: 0 0 253 1 20 376 40 0 15 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 18.903 31.908 8.901
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 24)
Barracks (Level 20)
Stable (Level 14)
Workshop (Level 9)
Smithy (Level 15)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 6)
Timber camp (Level 25)
Clay pit (Level 25)
Iron mine (Level 25)
Farm (Level 19)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 6)

How is pinkie? he may not have been nobled but it looks like hes being farmed lol.

BD was losing and decided it was time to get in help

DeletedUser

And ombre is a great player and losing him would be bad for your tribe, even though he is far away from it

DeletedUser

Exactly, also BD failed the second time to noble the Idiots leader, last time they had tried by sending one clearing and 4 nobles, this time 2clearing and 4 nobles all died,

So, since BD could not take on the Idiotic Idiots by themselves they callup THE and THE gives the reason of previous attacks to save their oh-so-arrogant allies.

Why is THE declaring now when the attacks we much b4?

BD, ironically, you fail.

DeletedUser

RIGHT, GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP; THIS IS BETWEEN IDIOTS AND THE. DO NOT MENTION BD OR HAM OR ANY OTHER TRIBE YOU CAN QUICKLY GO AND FIND

KEEP THIS ON TOPIC - 95% OF WHAT HAS BEEN SAID IS INCORRECT... wow

Guys seriously if you want to have a discussion about us; then mail us ingame or talk to the almighty; not on this silly forum where you have been arguing with 1 member of BD; who frankly looks like he is trying to wind you up more than anything.

Good luck between THE and Idiots ; good luck to boo! depending on what they do.

DeletedUser

[A] DragonForce (418|432) K44 4,471 Spleen mage [THE] arabela [Idiots] 02nd Feb 2009 - 22:54:40
Lost Colony 05 (422|407) K44 1,794 the great Thunder [Idiots] Lost Wanderer [THE] 26th Jan 2009 - 09:57:12

Those two were before the war... And yeah, I can go ahead and tell you that this war is pretty much all due to arabela and his lack of judgement when continuing attacks on our members after being told to back off or else. All villages nobled, all players rimmed, you can chalk it up to arabela, not BD.

Unless you can find a message from a leader in BD asking a leader in THE for help against Idiots, which would be similar to finding intelligent life on the sun, then you're going to have to take our word on it. They didn't ask for help, we're not trying to bail them out (as if they even need it). We're doing this for our own reasons.

DeletedUser

Why is THE declaring now when the attacks we much b4?

I guess being ready for war is underrated these days. Moving church vills, saving up noble trains, getting support in place... you know, the things that smart tribes do before declaring war. :)