[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

How is pinkie? he may not have been nobled but it looks like hes being farmed lol.

BD was losing and decided it was time to get in help
ah if you were worth the effort...

or had the intelligence to knwo you are already beat...

DeletedUser

How is pinkie? he may not have been nobled but it looks like hes being farmed lol.

BD was losing and decided it was time to get in help

Take it for what you will, but BD has not been "losing", nor did we ask for "help". Farming a player implies that one is attacking their village periodically for the sole purpose of gaining resources, and that said "farm" does not have the troop capacity to reverse the situation.

By all means, keep posting up reports of attacks on his tenth and elevent village. I'm sure he has had time since conquering them to build a substantial army in either. Dodging attacks seems to work quite well.

As I said before though, let's keep this on the topic of THE and Idiots. Create a thread about us if you want, but keep this on topic here.

DeletedUser

Well since boo have not attacked them yet i think i might try my luck with them they look easy, by the way they dont look like dodges to me, look at the scout one.

0 0 253 1 20 376 40 0 15 0 0 0

That is no dodge that i caught offline, yes he may have troops outside the village but ive found out enough about it to make it mine.

DeletedUser

Well since boo have not attacked them yet i think i might try my luck with them they look easy, by the way they dont look like dodges to me, look at the scout one.

0 0 253 1 20 376 40 0 15 0 0 0

That is no dodge that i caught offline, yes he may have troops outside the village but ive found out enough about it to make it mine.

im not posting here after this one again...

sure of course he has no men in his other 10 villages that he could defend with if he was bothered...
and im sure he obiously has no men elsewhere and he couldnt defend at all...

and im sure he hadnt men off farming, and wasnt bothered dodging an obious scout attack! or actually he mite not have other men in that village if cleared. but he definately hasn a single defensive village in his other 10! definately not!

but honestly i wish you the best of luck if you try to noble him yourself!
hes a terrible player and your a great one.
your sure to win

bye peeps!

DeletedUser

im not posting here after this one again...

sure of course he has no men in his other 10 villages that he could defend with if he was bothered...
and im sure he obiously has no men elsewhere and he couldnt defend at all...

and im sure he hadnt men off farming, and wasnt bothered dodging an obious scout attack! or actually he mite not have other men in that village if cleared. but he definately hasn a single defensive village in his other 10! definately not!

but honestly i wish you the best of luck if you try to noble him yourself!
hes a terrible player and your a great one.
your sure to win

bye peeps!

I said they may be off farming, but i know its offencive and i know he is offline,

I know when to send the attack and what i expect to find.

Some of his others are clear and under attack so i dont think much support from him only his tribe.

Even if he dodges the first one i knock out his wall and then continue attacking until i knock out enough support to make bd think twice about the value of that village.

Krono5 was a good player but i dont think the new player is as good as krono

DeletedUser

boo! is sounding an awful lot like a broken record about now...

"You're just declaring to help BD"

Well, isn't that what you just did? Didn't you drop the NAP you had with BD and declare war on THE so you could help your ally Idiots? Even though I don't see you guys doing much, it's the same thing you're accusing us of doing. Except for BD have lost a total of 3 villages over the course of a few weeks, and Idiots have lost 4 today. BD DOESN'T NEED OUR HELP.

So please, stop acting like idiots and saying we're declaring for a reason other than what it is. Unless you want the Idiot tribe tag after your ally disbands, find some new PnP.

DeletedUser

Isnt that obvious AK_iceman, any smart tribe would know that the tribe that declares war has trains and nukes ready for the assault and catches the other tribe by a surprise.

4-5villages nobled on the first offence is ok, nothing impressive, you declared, remember.

DeletedUser

boo! is sounding an awful lot like a broken record about now...

"You're just declaring to help BD"

Well, isn't that what you just did? Didn't you drop the NAP you had with BD and declare war on THE so you could help your ally Idiots? Even though I don't see you guys doing much, it's the same thing you're accusing us of doing. Except for BD have lost a total of 3 villages over the course of a few weeks, and Idiots have lost 4 today. BD DOESN'T NEED OUR HELP.

So please, stop acting like idiots and saying we're declaring for a reason other than what it is. Unless you want the Idiot tribe tag after your ally disbands, find some new PnP.

Idiots is no ally of boo!

Today they took one and lost none, but i assume your talking about yesterday, and still i only see 2 losses on the stats for that.

Our dip we have one ally acaboo, check your facts.

And actually weve been looking for a reason to break the nap for a while now as there is no point of us having one.

We have 2 members by boo! and a village of pinkies.

All the nap did was protect 2 of there members, what did boo! get out of it? nothing so we dropped it after finding a good excuse.

DeletedUser

4-5villages nobled on the first offence is ok, nothing impressive, you declared, remember.

Yeah, you're right. It's not that impressive. It is our first "realish" war, and if you take a look at a map of THE and Idiots, you'll see that we only had about 10 enemy front line vills. Half of those are gone already, the other half will soon follow. We'll get our church vills moved forward some more, build more nobles, then go for round 2. The actual wars in this world will take much longer than any other previous world due to the church settings. I'm still learning good church strategies, so maybe we don't have it perfect yet, but we do have it good enough to beat Idiots.

And since nobody has mentioned this yet, we're including WOTB in our declaration on Idiots. I don't really know the relationship between the two tribes, but since WOTB is on their profile and is being protected by Idiots, well they are now a target too. :)

DeletedUser

All the nap did was protect 2 of there members, what did boo! get out of it? nothing so we dropped it after finding a good excuse.

You dropped the NAP with BD because THE declared war on Idiots?

So, if you have no relation with Idiots, and BD has been having skirmishes with them for weeks, what exactly was the reason behind dropping the NAP now?

DeletedUser

You dropped the NAP with BD because THE declared war on Idiots?

So, if you have no relation with Idiots, and BD has been having skirmishes with them for weeks, what exactly was the reason behind dropping the NAP now?

We had the nap and all it did was stop our expansion. They have 2 players by our tribes so it wasnt protecting us.

It was made to protect ombre as we were nobling her and a village of pinkies. I never wanted it as what did it do for us at the time?

It was a good reason to drop the nap.

Dont think santa likes you much thats why he declared on THE.

We have one ally acaboo and are discussing an nap with another tribe, apart from that no diplomacy

the pink panther

2 things please.

1) How exactly are Boo! at war with us, without attacking us or supporting idiots?
2) why does idiots dip list show Boo! as Allies yet this is not recipricated?

DeletedUser

2 things please.

1) How exactly are Boo! at war with us, without attacking us or supporting idiots?
2) why does idiots dip list show Boo! as Allies yet this is not recipricated?

I can answer the second with we are now.

the pink panther

I can answer the second with we are now.

LOL, you lot keep making yourselfs look more and more stupid, we seem to know more about your tribe than you do! :lol:

still dodging the first question that's cool :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL, you lot keep making yourselfs look more and more stupid, we seem to know more about your tribe than you do! :lol:

still dodging the first question that's cool :icon_rolleyes:

No you dont trust me.

Im not dodging as ive already answered your question in a previous post.

DeletedUser

Always wanted to witness Jpholman propaganda first hand. Its entertaining to read.

Good luck to THE.

the pink panther

We had the nap and all it did was stop our expansion. They have 2 players by our tribes so it wasnt protecting us.

It was made to protect ombre as we were nobling her and a village of pinkies. I never wanted it as what did it do for us at the time?

It was a good reason to drop the nap.

Dont think santa likes you much thats why he declared on THE.

We have one ally acaboo and are discussing an nap with another tribe, apart from that no diplomacy

this post? LOL so the resaon is that he doen't like JP much? :icon_redface:

LOL that's the kind of thing a kid does,

Is there an actual reason as so far since you declared you have done sweet FA.

DeletedUser

this post? LOL so the resaon is that he doen't like JP much? :icon_redface:

LOL that's the kind of thing a kid does,

Is there an actual reason as so far since you declared you have done sweet FA.

Well give it 2 days and you will see our results against you and your allies

the pink panther

Well give it 2 days and you will see our results against you and your allies

well or we'll I'm confused at that changes the context. Allies plural erm no, and you seem to have only declared on us, in a pthetic manner.