[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

well or we'll I'm confused at that changes the context. Allies plural erm no, and you seem to have only declared on us, in a pthetic manner.

I didnt declare, i said it was pointless

And we will focus on your ally as we cant get you, this helps idiots as one less friend for you

DeletedUser

well or we'll I'm confused at that changes the context. Allies plural erm no, and you seem to have only declared on us, in a pthetic manner.

You declared on us? Infact if you read the thread JPohlman wrote it said you will war anyone who supports idiots in any way. We have informed you that we will be helping idiots and so declared upon yourselves. We were just being polite rather than just warring you without any notification.

If you didnt want war then you shouldnt have said that you will war whoever helps idiots.

spleen mage

If you didnt want war then you shouldnt have said that you will war whoever helps idiots.

Did he say that? He simply said that anyone that supports the tribe is an idiot. :icon_wink:

Nice to see you proved us right. :lol:

DeletedUser

Did he say that? He simply said that anyone that supports the tribe is an idiot. :icon_wink:

Nice to see you proved us right. :lol:

And THE declared on who?

Thats right spleen idiots

So that would mean he wanted war.

Although if us idiots can figure that out and you cant then i feel sorry for you, i really do.

P.S didn't you lose a village to these noobs idiots. I cant check stats since the link is broken. But then i dont know if youd remember, what with you losing so many, i bet its hard to keep track. Especially with such low intelligence

the pink panther

Yes but you state you are at war with us and are supporting Idiots, yet you send them no troops and send none at us?

DeletedUser

i really ought to read the forums more, all of about 10 minutes ago i made a comment to someone about not having seen THE or BD in a war yet :icon_redface:

well have fun

p.s. does anyone else find it funny that BigBadSanta who in my opinion seems to have one of the worst forum personalities, is the contact point for diplomatic relations for his tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes but you state you are at war with us and are supporting Idiots, yet you send them no troops and send none at us?

I think it has more to do with THE offered, so Boo! took it up which means they could get rid of the BD n.a.p which was very one sided in BD's favour.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92

I think it has more to do with THE offered, so Boo! took it up which means they could they could get rid of the BD n.a.p which were very one sided in BD's favour.

Umm...Other than making a reference to BD's awesome skills at procuring women, they had nothing to do with our declaring against Idiots. Although, granted, they're more a training exercise than an actual war, I figured we might as well go the full mile.

If BD should choose to attack Idiots as well, it only goes to show that they have some common frikkin' sense, and have taken a look at a map in the last century. They are not at war with Idiots because of us, and we are not at war with idiots because of BD. Stop conflating the two of us, wouldja kindly please? Like I said, Boo! is doing what it did for its own reasons, I just think they're pretty frikkin' dumb for it.

Otherwise, Pervis - Thanks for the compliment, I'll keep trying t'do you all right with the writing. :)

DeletedUser

Umm...Other than making a reference to BD's awesome skills at procuring women, they had nothing to do with our declaring against Idiots. Although, granted, they're more a training exercise than an actual war, I figured we might as well go the full mile.

I wasn't talking about THE's declaration on Idiots..... I was stating that Boo! have done nothing to THE and instead they have attacked BD.

This was a question to Boo! that i answered.

They just wanted to get rid of an nap with BD.

DeletedUser

Awe, such modesty.

DeletedUser92

So, wait. Again. If Boo! wanted to get rid of a NAP with BD...Why use THE declaring war against Idiots as an excuse?

spleen mage

And THE declared on who?

Thats right spleen idiots

So that would mean he wanted war.

Although if us idiots can figure that out and you cant then i feel sorry for you, i really do.

The word idiot has another meaning, it's not just the name of a tribe you know. :)

He said if you support them, you're an idiot. He never said "if you support them, we'l declare war on you".

P.S didn't you lose a village to these noobs idiots. I cant check stats since the link is broken. But then i dont know if youd remember, what with you losing so many, i bet its hard to keep track. Especially with such low intelligence

Yes, I did; who else did you think Arabela had been attacking? I'd just relocated to K44 a few days prior to that, so it's hard to defend villages that are troopless. 'Course, with the troops I have there now, I doubt my other one's gonna be taken.

And yes, I have a low intelligence. :) Does that mean I have all the requirements to apply to Boo! now?

DeletedUser51395

The word idiot has another meaning, it's not just the name of a tribe you know. :)

He said if you support them, you're an idiot. He never said "if you support them, we'l declare war on you".

He also italicised that they're idiots as he did with every mention of idiots, so he evidently considered them as part of the same idiots
thus did declare war on boo!

spleen mage

He also italicised that they're idiots as he did with every mention of idiots, so he evidently considered them as part of the same idiots
thus did declare war on boo!

It depends on how you interpret it :icon_wink: Of course, Boo! were desperate to wave their E-peens around, so jumped at the smallest excuse to try and enter into conflict with THE (regardless of the fact that they said they wouldn't helping out offensively or defensively).

the pink panther

Sorry Boo! but what, we declare on idiots, so you declare on us to drop the nap with BD? that is even irish logic for me :p

DeletedUser

We had an NAP with BD.

We dropped the NAP with BD and chose to declare war on THE.

If we were to let BD and THE eliminate its competition together then wed eventually fight that alliance. Do we fight now while we can or do we let them grow and fight on there terms?

BD has already declared on us so we are at full war with them officially aswell as of now.

As for spleen, unfortunatley not. Our reqiurements mean your own troops not support, and your own troops are lacking. I think the loss of 3 villages already showed that though.

DeletedUser

BD has already declared on us so we are at full war with them officially aswell as of now.

meh, it is hardly full war. we dont exactly share a border and due to the church we wont be having long range attacks...

more like warning of future war i think. that is if we dont fall to the mighty "idiots"

as for the comment about stopping us now before we get bigger... pleae elabourate on thsi one if you will, how do you plan on doing this? im guessing one of the following

1] yous going to be launching long range attacks?
2] yous will be supporting idiots and co
3] yous will in fact be doing nothing but mouthing off and mabey attacking a single player and calling it the "epic war" when realy its nothing...

notice the first 2 options go against what you earlier said.
and the third makes such a declaration fairly irrelevant...

is there a fourth option im to drunk to see?