[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

We dropped the NAP with BD and chose to declare war on THE.

So, you -did- declare war on us. But you aren't going to attack us, and you aren't going to support players we're attacking. Heh... may the best tribe win. :)

BD has already declared on us so we are at full war with them officially aswell as of now.
This needs to be in it's own thread now. This thread is about THE, not BD.

DeletedUser

Can someone draw me a picture of who's at war with who now?

I'm lost and/or haven't read the entire thread.

DeletedUser

I can -try- and explain...

THE began by declaring war on Idiots and WOTB.
boo! responded by dropping the NAP with BD and declaring war on BD and THE.

Far as I know, those are the only tribes tangled in this web of war. For the war stats, you can check the following.

THE vs. Idiots and WOTB
THE vs. boo!
BD vs. boo!

DeletedUser

That's a pretty good question. I've been trying to figure it out, and I think they want K43.

DeletedUser

Well that is a terrible shame then.

Thanks for the Cliffs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Idiots
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 9
Difference: 7

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 55,216
Side 2: 22,077
Difference: 33,139

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,267
Side 2: 2,786
Difference: 3,481

image.php

DeletedUser

That's a pretty good question. I've been trying to figure it out, and I think they want K43.

I already said.

If boo! let THE and BD grow and defeat the tribes together then we will have to face the alliance together later on.

Now since it would be easier for us to take out the threat now while you have enemies then we would choose now. Eliminating the threat of your alliance later on.

DeletedUser

mistake post... ignore it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hm was enjoying watching the BD\idiots face off.

was hoping other tribes would stay out of it. (especially ktdqml can't have beasts like that on the loose)

but now that Boo! has declared on THE and BD...things should be pretty interesting...

DeletedUser

How long will take for this THE to fail for the same reasons like old ones? its a patern of fail.

the pink panther

Yawn, move along squid boy, what happened to your beloved mass recruiting Ori again?

DeletedUser

What happen with THE ? same thing got owned.And wasnt my beloved, i left if i recall.
Thats what happen when u make ur players unhappy.
Some people learn.Some seems never learn.Keep bragging how good they are , how elite and good tribes they made.
Same BS every world they play and each world they get "bored" after a while to fail with all the elite players they have and bring in new worlds.

DeletedUser92

What happen with THE ? same thing got owned.And wasnt my beloved, i left if i recall.
Thats what happen when u make ur players unhappy.
Some people learn.Some seems never learn.Keep bragging how good they are , how elite and good tribes they made.
Same BS every world they play and each world they get "bored" after a while to fail with all the elite players they have and bring in new worlds.

Yes. What does happen when your allies' leader asks you to take charge over a tribe during a weekend because he is allegedly quitting. When you've earned yourself third place through attacking, and they earned first through recruiting?

Oh, wait, some people get resentful. Especially when those people - not to say the whole tribe, just some of them - find that their new leadership is actually serious about this thing called "attacking red villages during war." Its hard for you to understand, having been in Ori, so I won't hold it against you that you can't accurately recall what happened.

Otherwise, squid, how about you sit back and actually watch before criticizing based on your own sour memories of THE taking your tribe behind the shed. Despite 7:1 odds on K44. Despite having tribes jump in to try to save you.

DeletedUser

Yes. What does happen when your allies' leader asks you to take charge over a tribe during a weekend because he is allegedly quitting. When you've earned yourself third place through attacking, and they earned first through recruiting?

Oh, wait, some people get resentful. Especially when those people - not to say the whole tribe, just some of them - find that their new leadership is actually serious about this thing called "attacking red villages during war." Its hard for you to understand, having been in Ori, so I won't hold it against you that you can't accurately recall what happened.

Otherwise, squid, how about you sit back and actually watch before criticizing based on your own sour memories of THE taking your tribe behind the shed. Despite 7:1 odds on K44. Despite having tribes jump in to try to save you.

Maybe its just me but didnt THE get owned several times and it was that mass recruiting allied tribe that saved its ass.

UNIRO for example, KNT ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe its just me but didnt THE get owned several times and it was that mass recruiting allied tribe that saved its ass.

UNIRO for example, KNT ect.

No, THE was undefeated in every war it fought. We did take some losses to KNT, but in the end it was them that surrendered, not us. At one time, we were rank #4 in K44 and we were fighting the #1, #2, and #3 tribes at the same time. Guess who won.

The merge with REL was what inevitably led to our downfall.

spleen mage

Anyway, it's irrelevant, this is a different world. You can convince yourself how much we sucked on W8 if it makes you feel better, but the fact is, this isn't world 8. This is W30, so I don't see what you're trying to prove.

Calamari - Again, Squiddy, I don't believe you're even playing this world, you just want an excuse to troll us (just like you troll most worlds). If you're that obsessed with THE that you have to stalk us to other worlds in an attempt to belittle our tribe to make you feel better about your own failings, then fair enough. You might care about us, but we don't care about you.

BigBadSanta - You're still upset that you're stuck in a mass-recruitment tribe? Just because your own tribe is lame, you don't have to hate on everybody else's tribe you know :)