[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Stalin and Hitler:Hey u killed more than me, is not the same thing.

DeletedUser

THE = Tribe Changes: 90

boo! = Tribe Changes: 184
acaboo = Tribe Changes: 337

That is definitely not the same.

That is expected as you are a premade, but thats not the point here, the point is you are flamming a tribe for hiring to get to number 1 and doing it yourself

Do you deny hiring to number 1?

DeletedUser

Read the Valentines thread. We just want to give hugs today. No fighting on Valentines. :)

the pink panther

That is expected as you are a premade, but thats not the point here, the point is you are flamming a tribe for hiring to get to number 1 and doing it yourself

Do you deny hiring to number 1?

Hiring? no they have not been paid to join us for a set time.

Secondly pre made we I think came with about 8 of us and were spred between 4 continents.

And Boo! and acaboo have recruited over 200 players in just 2 continents that's alot different to 2 players who wanted to join us.

And squiddy 56931 calarasi 54 1 54

don't let the door hit you on the way out

DeletedUser

Hiring? no they have not been paid to join us for a set time.

Secondly pre made we I think came with about 8 of us and were spred between 4 continents.

And Boo! and acaboo have recruited over 200 players in just 2 continents that's alot different to 2 players who wanted to join us.

And squiddy 56931 calarasi 54 1 54

don't let the door hit you on the way out

If you want to recruit players then dont flame others for recruitment is all i think dragon is trying to say.

Yes you have recruited less than us but that is mainly down to you being a premade tribe and us not being a premade.

As for making it to rank 1, well done. Your recruitment has paid off. Enjoy it while it lasts.

the pink panther

Did you actually read my post.

a) we had 8-10 mebers that's hardly a usual premade, you may have had more.

b) your recruitment was huge in just 2 continents, we have selected very few people in 5 different continents.

c) why so bitter about us being number 1?

rygardal

As for making it to rank 1, well done. Your recruitment has paid off. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy! What the hell are you on? As I think you should lay off it before posting again. Your recruitment has paid off. If this was meant to be a snide comment, I think you should re-evaluate a little and think to your self as to how exactly Boo! got to a rank. Cause it sure as hell wasn't through a small group of players well selected through a length recruitment process.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5147

This says to me:

#1 You can't keep your players happy, so they quit.

#2 You can't select good players so, you have to boot them for various reasons. A common side effect from accepting anything that can type the words 'invite plz' or words to that effect.

#3 People just aren't loyal to Boo! and leave the tribe.

#4 If they get nobled/cleaned, you boot them from the tribe showing that you care more about dignity than maintaining a solid core of players.

Any of those options show your incompetence as players, and you should srsly consider your own position before flaming THE about issues that to be honest, are more major in your own tribe. Cause lets face it, following the verbal ownage that you were put through, your left a little butt - hurt and now proceed to spend your days trolling THE on the forums.

DeletedUser

Did you actually read my post.

a) we had 8-10 mebers that's hardly a usual premade, you may have had more.

b) your recruitment was huge in just 2 continents, we have selected very few people in 5 different continents.

c) why so bitter about us being number 1?

a) You had a fair few players start and are an established tribe in another world. Recruitment is going to be easier for you.

b) We have recruited plaeyrs in k63, k53, k51, k52, k42 and even 1 player in k43. We have recruited in more k's than you say, its just not many clusters in otehr areas stayed with us, they left such as anotherZ, conan fsj ect

c) I never said we were bitter, i said well done to you. Your recruitemnt has paid off as youve managed to recruit some very good players in the last few days. Perhaps your just feeling a little down that you struggle on the offencive side of things. But your recruitment is good. keep it up.

DeletedUser

This says to me:

#2 You can't select good players so, you have to boot them for various reasons. A common side effect from accepting anything that can type the words 'invite plz' or words to that effect.

#4 If they get nobled/cleaned, you boot them from the tribe showing that you care more about dignity than maintaining a solid core of players.

Any of those options show your incompetence as players, and you should srsly consider your own position before flaming THE about issues that to be honest, are more major in your own tribe. Cause lets face it, following the verbal ownage that you were put through, your left a little butt - hurt and now proceed to spend your days trolling THE on the forums.

I kicked most of the players who left. They went yellow or i felt they were not up to scratch.

This shows nothing of our incompetence. All the other tribes have yellows in there tribe, THE, HAM and even BD have had yellows in there tribe. We do not allow it at boo and as a result kick them. This shows that we are stricter, not that we are worse.

As for THE, are they not flaming us for recruiting 4 players? Yes they did. But they can recruit? Oh wait yeah, because THE is so amazing there barons get rimmed by noobs and quit. Bean, The ugliest duckling, bigjay and spleen is still here but living off support.

Now thats quality leadership that is

the pink panther

I kicked most of the players who left. They went yellow or i felt they were not up to scratch.

This shows nothing of our incompetence. All the other tribes have yellows in there tribe, THE, HAM and even BD have had yellows in there tribe. We do not allow it at boo and as a result kick them. This shows that we are stricter, not that we are worse.

As for THE, are they not flaming us for recruiting 4 players? Yes they did. But they can recruit? Oh wait yeah, because THE is so amazing there barons get rimmed by noobs and quit. Bean, The ugliest duckling, bigjay and spleen is still here but living off support.

Now thats quality leadership that is
Big jay, not a baron, neither was UGD, they left as they shock didn't have the time, interesting I just looked and we have no yellows in our mebership list, I'm confused how you would think we do. Your recruitment stricter look at average points, player turnover and the fact that you have an academy and that statement is just laughable.

And to your previous post, you said enjoy it while it lasts, and as for our offensive it's a 's' not a 'c' is fine, unlike the poor offense russki has posted from your tribe

rygardal

I always know about peeps before I recruit them, I grill them with questions, sit their account and even have a chat with them to check their persona. But, I guess that is why we have 23 members and your tribe has 110 odd.

This shows nothing of our incompetence.

It shows incompetence in your recruitment. Of course, you can't predict if a player will go inactive for sure - however, you can tell the kind of person they are from PM before recruitment. You can also tell if a player is up to scratch by this method, a method in which means you don't get a tribe full of shit players (it wouldn't appear though that Boo! minds this too much).

All the other tribes have yellows in there tribe, THE, HAM and even BD have had yellows in there tribe.

TARDIS doesn't have yellows, hell, I don't think we rly have many players who have an account sitting inactive for 12 hours. I have never kicked a TARDIS player due to inactivity - and neither has Purple Predator from my own memory. I'm not saying that all our players are on 24/7, but we never have yellows.

It all depends on the community within the tribe. I've known a lot of ppl in TARDIS longer than I have known my new girlfriend. If you have that kind of community, peeps won't just drop out on you.

As for THE, are they not flaming us for recruiting 4 players? [..]

As I remember, you were trolling, and THE began to point out your high turnover of players. Your mass recruitment (mass recruitment is given further evidence at the start of my post) was pointed out and the fact you kick a lot of players and a lot of players leave the tribe.

I also interpret THE flaming your calibre of recruited players and the method in which you gain them.
You admitted you have to kick a lot of peeps due to them being poor player, now I wonder as to how they got into your tribe in the first place? (This question is rhetorical, as even you know they got in via you recruiting them).

EDIT:
And to your previous post, you said enjoy it while it lasts, and as for our offensive it's a 's' not a 'c' is fine, unlike the poor offense russki has posted from your tribe

Actually, in queen's English, offence is the preferred term.

Dropping the 'c' and using an 's' is an Americanism.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Big jay, not a baron, neither was UGD, they left as they shock didn't have the time, interesting I just looked and we have no yellows in our mebership list, I'm confused how you would think we do. Your recruitment stricter look at average points, player turnover and the fact that you have an academy and that statement is just laughable.

i know you do, ive seen it myself.

the pink panther

such as who BBS?

and ryan erm offence is spelt that way but isn' it offensive?

DeletedUser

Hypocrisy! Hypocrisy! What the hell are you on? As I think you should lay off it before posting again. Your recruitment has paid off. If this was meant to be a snide comment, I think you should re-evaluate a little and think to your self as to how exactly Boo! got to a rank. Cause it sure as hell wasn't through a small group of players well selected through a length recruitment process.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=5147

This says to me:

Are you just plain retarded or just decided not to read my post?

I was saying that THE were hypocrits for hiring to number 1 and flaming us and you say BOO! are the hypocrits and sore.

Boo! kick alot of members because when they go yellow they are dismissed on the spot unlike other tribes who let them go red and give them a chance to come back.

We kick players who are not in it for the team or who have left the world aswell which other tribes dont do.

Pretty sure it was THE kicking the members getting nobled looking at there stats, look at ours and find one i dont think you will.

BOO! are top 4 odd and lost 2 villages only both cross nobles, that says something about there defence.

There oda is top and the number of villages claimed, that says something about there offence.

But our players are all noobs and dont know what troops are, we are pointwhores really

DeletedUser

Also insult the reports russki posted, they showed the trains sent, every tribe sends nobles like that in a train.

the pink panther

erm seeing as he posted in the barons forum earlier I doubt he is yellow, nice guess though