[Word Up] Declaration of War

the pink panther

You would say that though wouldnt you. The screenshot is from yesterday and he was yellow then and probably still yellow now.

if you have screen shot please share, as if you have a shot of that, then you must be either JP, AK or Martin, of which you arent.

DeletedUser

How did this turn into a THE's recruitment vs. boo!'s recruitment debate?

Look, we all know every tribe recruits. It's part of the game. When your tribe has around 40 members and you recruit a pretty high point player, it's going to directly affect your top 40 score. That happened to be the case here. We aren't going to turn away 2 really good recruits because if they join we'll get bumped up a rank. Likewise, we aren't going to recruit everything with a pulse and wait for them drop out before recruiting more.

I think our stats speak for themselves right now, as well as what rygardal and pink panther mentioned. Our recruitment shouldn't be anyone else's business. You can speculate what our intentions were, but THE doesn't care about rank, and I can only hope that HAM!!! retakes #1 very soon.

DeletedUser

what a minute, and 4 seconds apart, I think not

no the troops the reports shown never had times.

He was insulting the reports shown. If he can tell me how to send a train in under a second from the same village with 10k axe 3k lc and 300 rams with each noble id like to know how.

DeletedUser

How did this turn into a THE's recruitment vs. boo!'s recruitment debate?

Look, we all know every tribe recruits. It's part of the game. When your tribe has around 40 members and you recruit a pretty high point player, it's going to directly affect your top 40 score. That happened to be the case here. We aren't going to turn away 2 really good recruits because if they join we'll get bumped up a rank. Likewise, we aren't going to recruit everything with a pulse and wait for them drop out before recruiting more.

I think our stats speak for themselves right now, as well as what rygardal and pink panther mentioned. Our recruitment shouldn't be anyone else's business. You can speculate what our intentions were, but THE doesn't care about rank, and I can only hope that HAM!!! retakes #1 very soon.

I think it was me who started this when i askled why you flamed others for it and did it yourself.

And then some idiot entered the forum and called us the hypocrits.

DeletedUser

if you have screen shot please share, as if you have a shot of that, then you must be either JP, AK or Martin, of which you arent.

Or 1 of your brilliant members who has priveladges sent it to me. But nah your right im really AK in disguise

DeletedUser

And I thought it was just Smurfs who lied through their teeth. We don't have members like that. Post the screenshot and prove me wrong.

See look i reply to myself to cover up. Nobody will ever know its me.

And you think you have no members like that, tehres a difference.

Anyway, how do i post pictures so i can show you?

spleen mage

You would say that though wouldnt you. The screenshot is from yesterday and he was yellow then and probably still yellow now.

Are you talking about me? :lol:

Well, I'm confused, since I haven't been yellow for this entire world. I'v logged on every day. Infact, if you look at my forum posts, it will probably show I'v posted on the forums every day too. So, you're trying to say that I have the time to post, but not to spend 5 minutes on my one village account?

The only way you could have an in-tribe screenshot is by a member of ours with baron access or above, and I doubt you have that :icon_wink: I'm guessing you were ignorant to base that on some 3rd party site, which tries to give you hints at players activity by measuring point increases; of course, that completley goes to pot if said player is saving resources for nobles/coins. Also, there's a number of players that can vouch that I'v never been yellow, seeing as I sent on average about 10 mails a day.

You're either a blatant liar or an idiot (though, I'm guessing both). Nice to see the calibre of Boo's leadership. You've just proved yourself dishonest.

Also, on the recruitment issue. Look at our amount of members. Even with our recruitment, it's 9 less then Boo's, and that's not even including your academy. Of course, if every, or even the majority of your players you recruited were half decent, we wouldn't be slating you for your recruitment skills.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The only way you could have an in-tribe screenshot is by a member of ours with baron access or above, and I doubt you have that :icon_wink:

Doubt all you want but you know im right. Did they email you to come back and pretend you were active all along.

Well it doesnt matter, infact it just makes it easier for us when THE active members are protecting the inactive guys. Keep up the good work

DeletedUser

Actually we have everyone's forum account passwords so we can make it seem like everyone's active, when they're all really yellow. :icon_rolleyes:

spleen mage

Doubt all you want but you know im right. Did they email you to come back and pretend you were active all along.

Well it doesnt matter, infact it just makes it easier for us when THE active members are protecting the inactive guys. Keep up the good work

How could you possibly receive a screenshot from someone, when you've been yellow for the past 4 days? :icon_confused: We have a screenshot to prove it too; "1 of your brilliant members who has priveladges sent it to me".

DeletedUser

How could you possibly receive a screenshot from someone, when you've been yellow for the past 4 days? :icon_confused: We have a screenshot to prove it too; "1 of your brilliant members who has priveladges sent it to me".

Really? I didnt even know anyone had baron privs? strange.

I like the schoolyard comeback though, i wasnt inactive, you were. Just brilliant, i bet you put a lot of thought and effort into that one aswell.

spleen mage

I like the schoolyard comeback though, i wasnt inactive, you were. Just brilliant, i bet you put a lot of thought and effort into that one aswell.

My "school boy comeback" was a mockery of you. I'm glad you can understand how immature your own claims were.

I have proof showing I'm not inactive (evident by my forum posts at least once per day, if you look at my posting history). Can you prove otherwise, apart from "I hav a screenshot dat i cnt show u".....

Me thinks not :lol:

Well, I guess you can't be held at fault for not realising the goings on in your tribe while you've been inactive.

DeletedUser

My "school boy comeback" was a mockery of you. I'm glad you can understand how immature your own claims were.

I have proof showing I'm not inactive (evident by my forum posts at least once per day, if you look at my posting history). Can you prove otherwise, apart from "I hav a screenshot dat i cnt show u".....

Me thinks not :lol:

Choose not to believe i have a screenshot, its your choice. but dont say i never warned you.

spleen mage

Choose not to believe i have a screenshot, its your choice. but dont say i never warned you.

I don't believe you. And neither does anyone else on this forum. :icon_wink:

Like I said, you've been inactive; you couldn't have a screenshot. I also have proof you have not been logging in, of course, whether you choose to believe me or not is up to you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok, this argument is pointless. We KNOW that you don't have it, we also know that you'll never post any proof except maybe a screenshot of TW Maps that says he hasn't gained points in 4-5 days.

Find some new propaganda, you've argued this one to death already.