World 1 account please

DeletedUser

Hello i would like to test my skill at world 1 i play four worlds currently 41 42 43 44 and just stat me for more info

DeletedUser

Why would anyone want to give you a person who plays on the 4 newest worlds an account when you have yet to prove yourself to be a good player in a longer existing world?

DeletedUser

Yeah like me ;)
I play W20 and W23 but i still dont think i am good enough to try out this world, noob.

chucklefang

Naww not that many good people play this world anymore to be honest. There are some good players left though.

DeletedUser

Well i started on 21 :/ what do worlds have to do with anything? i know how to play and i know how to play good i am currently fending off a tribe on world 42 by myself

DeletedUser

oh wow.
A whole tribe in W42 one of the newest worlds out there.
Define fending off?
See i could do that to.
dodge their nukes kill their nobles.
easy.
Want a medal?

DeletedUser

Well i started on 21 :/ what do worlds have to do with anything? i know how to play and i know how to play good i am currently fending off a tribe on world 42 by myself

'A tribe' could be two 55-point noobs.

chucklefang

I actually like going into worlds solo and pissing off tribes. :p To me it is one of the better aspects of early world.

DeletedUser46615

Hello i would like to test my skill at world 1 i play four worlds currently 41 42 43 44 and just stat me for more info

lol you have no chance :icon_eek: when i asked for one i got one because i knew JamieRed in W16 and was in his tribe and because i was also playing W2 at the same time unless you know someone in this world forget getting an account

DeletedUser

Hey mate, message me. Not the fact that I have an account, the fact that I havent spoke to you for a while.

DeletedUser

hey bowline my skype name is also istanicas .

and no its not a 55 point tribe. :D world one must have some grumpy players from sitting all day nobling barbs and watching their world slowly slipping away.

DeletedUser

hey bowline my skype name is also istanicas .

and no its not a 55 point tribe. :D world one must have some grumpy players from sitting all day nobling barbs and watching their world slowly slipping away.

Sour Grapes???:icon_twisted:

I thought you wanted an account!

spleen mage

Almost everyone that asks for a W1 account clearly doesn't understand TW very well, or they would realise how uninteresting W1 is.

DeletedUser

Almost everyone that asks for a W1 account clearly doesn't understand TW very well, or they would realise how uninteresting W1 is.

Yes but most people would like to say how good they are in W1 for having a massive account from nobleing all the barbs.