World 1 Invading???

DeletedUser

Is World 1 players invading this world????

I have noticed far more world 1 veterans on this world than I have in the past newer worlds I tried out.

I have bumped into some world 1 vets in this world, more than previous ones.

So... has there been an invasion of world 1 players here on world 43??? haha

DeletedUser

Well, considering alot of people have referred to this world's settings as "world 1 reloaded", i wouldn't be suprised ;)

DeletedUser

yeah I noticed the speed, etc. are just like world 1... except there are paladins on this world... and noobs haha

DeletedUser

yeah I noticed the speed, etc. are just like world 1... except there are paladins on this world... and noobs haha

If you think there aren't noobs on W1 you're sorely mistaken... Anyone can get to 100s of villages, not many players have any strategy.

DeletedUser

well presumably they would know how to play etc

but i would be more scared of w2 vets as thats the second world and people brought strategies into that world from world 1 experiance.

DeletedUser

and noobs haha

Well considering W1 would've been the first time alot of people played TW..... would you not think perhaps some of them were/are noobs? As someone above said, anyone can get to 100s of villages, it's sometimes shocking the low quality of million point players you can come across.

monsterbro

I'm see lot more w16 player joining this world then world 1 players

DeletedUser

well presumably they would know how to play etc

but i would be more scared of w2 vets as thats the second world and people brought strategies into that world from world 1 experiance.

You say that but 90% of those who joined world 1, including myself, also joined world 2. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and almost everyone joined W13 (although many joined just to check out the new settings)

Rakiavik

ive been around since w2, i know of a few people from the old worlds