World 1 Invading???

DeletedUser

I'm from World 1, although wouldn't consider myself a Vet lol. Yeah, we had good fights there, but i'm sure some could have been better!

I was in the likes of DDR, TOc, T:V, DVADER. All good Tribes. Saw off the likes of SL and plenty more down in K73 :)

DeletedUser

I played with toy soldiers in my back yard. Then TW.net was invented, it saved my knees from dirt and torn trousers.

It's true, I swear it's so.

DeletedUser

I also started off on world one both Robac and TV.

Iv noticed a few others around but half of them are being farmed now lol so much for vets.

DeletedUser

I also started off on world one both Robac and TV.

Iv noticed a few others around but half of them are being farmed now lol so much for vets.
As Schizo said. Most W1 Vets suck because they didn't have to improvise and therefore think there sucky strategies work everywhere.

DeletedUser

Agreed the sorta strategy that were used when i left world 1 now seem kinda pitiful. If people are still using them they deserve to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

If people are still using them they deserve to be rimmed.

Of course they're still using them. I've noticed alot of the people from the older worlds who have only just recently started coming to the newer worlds are much more lazy about learning new tactics etc. They seem to think the old way is best and then get destroyed because they wouldn't adapt.... because they're too 1337 :icon_rolleyes: or something

DeletedUser

Oh yeah for sure.

I take about half a year off between each world i play and there is always some new script or something i need to pick up.

DeletedUser

As Schizo said. Most W1 Vets suck because they didn't have to improvise and therefore think there sucky strategies work everywhere.

That is totally true, I'd say about 85% of the people that say they are vets are actually somewhere between noob and semi-noob.

bonasera

Well, what I am about to say may sound provokitive but I would not worry very much about any player from W1 coming over here.

I remember quite clearly a tribe in W41, called Ace, made of apparently some of the best in W1, were beaten pretty soundly by another tribe which had no such credentials. In fact, the only thing major the W1 players did was fuss about someone stealing their past name.. so that kinda dispeled the notion that W1 players are anything really special, even the gods bleed if you shoot them enough as if to say. But if they are here, maybe they can prove my thoughts wrong. It would be fun :)

DeletedUser

Is World 1 players invading this world????

I have noticed far more world 1 veterans on this world than I have in the past newer worlds I tried out.

I have bumped into some world 1 vets in this world, more than previous ones.

So... has there been an invasion of world 1 players here on world 43??? haha

Everyone hates the W1 vets apparently...

DeletedUser51390

its not that your hated, its that your over rated. By far.

You generally are fool of yourself and play off a noob stereotype that you believe, the amount of time you have played has anything to do with actual skill.

The game has evolved, new strategies have come, and unless you are capable of adapting you will fail. Most tend to be set in their old ways. Case in point being servy. complete moron when it comes to ingame skill, but will argue his methods and how they "used to work" until you find yourself beating your head into the keyboard.

DeletedUser

its not that your hated, its that your over rated. By far.

You generally are fool of yourself and play off a noob stereotype that you believe, the amount of time you have played has anything to do with actual skill.

The game has evolved, new strategies have come, and unless you are capable of adapting you will fail. Most tend to be set in their old ways. Case in point being servy. complete moron when it comes to ingame skill, but will argue his methods and how they "used to work" until you find yourself beating your head into the keyboard.

You make it sound like I've been professing my unbelievable skills and how much time I've spent playing all over the boards... Check all my posts, I'm pretty modest and only commented on my vet status in the post "Any Vets Joining W43?".

Full of myself? Meh, I'm pretty average. I like trying new techniques and have played more than just W1. I don't think being a vet makes anyone better than the next.

Have a great game, I won't continue to clutter this post with arguments but thought I'd try to get my position out there before anyone that has played W1 is automatically stereotyped as a belligerent, know-it-all, noobish A-hole, there are some of us that are quite modest and polite.

DeletedUser

I remember quite clearly a tribe in W41, called Ace, made of apparently some of the best in W1

Care to name a few? I can only recall W26 W1'ers and W36 W1'ers. Of course there have been others, but those are the ones that pop into my head at first thought.

DeletedUser

yeah I noticed the speed, etc. are just like world 1... except there are paladins on this world... and noobs haha

noobs
yeah lots, apparently i am yet to hit a decent player in my neighborhood who knows how to farm