World 10 - Boring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spankywanky

Wtf! just noticed beginner's protection ends in 3 days.
Looks like I need to rethink me plans...

DeletedUser

It's the same as 6 days on w1, so really it's quit long.

DeletedUser

I'd prefer to have no protection atall, that would be interesting.

DeletedUser

Yes, it would be intresting.

I'd build level 1 every resource then make 10 spears... Level 1 wall... Resources.

Spear power!

spankywanky

But w1 has 5 days protection. Makes it rather easier to plan ahead. I imagine this would be a challenge for some of us.

DeletedUser

It would work in the core, because everyone joins straight after each other, and we wouldn't need to worry about the rim players, they're unimportant.

DeletedUser

It would work in the core, because everyone joins straight after each other, and we wouldn't need to worry about the rim players, they're unimportant.

they usually get killed anyway

spankywanky

Hey! That hurts! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol thinking about W11 already. hours into W10... will it ever stop? :icon_eek:

I don't know. All that I know is that if a new world comes out in the next 2 weeks, I won't be joining it. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I better get in and join w10 soon... otherwise i'll be insulting myself.

*Changes Ibo's password* Haha! Now you can't get in the world. You are insulting yourself now. :icon_razz:

Back on topic- world 10 is not boring. Wait for wars to break out. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*Changes Ibo's password* Haha! Now you can't get in the world. You are insulting yourself now. :icon_razz:

Back on topic- world 10 is not boring. Wait for wars to break out. :icon_wink:

C'mon... I have been on my account for 3 days because someone changed my password...

DeletedUser

it is the same as 4.5 days not 6 day as it is 2 * 0.75= 1.5 speed * 3 days = 4.5 days, the speed isn't 1 it is 0.75 i think they changed there mind and made it slower :(

Status
Not open for further replies.