World 10 Maps

DeletedUser

Funny i havnt played this world in ages. And CTRL clearly won the world and deleted their accounts because lack of enemies and boredom. Oh but after they are gone now 8AA8 claim to win now they woke up after CTRL are gone and think they accomplished something. The only thing you guys did was play a ended world longer that was already won.

Funny you say CTRL won this world.

Tell me is the world ended and does it say "Won by CTRL"? No it doesn't so they didn't win nothing. They did make some great accomplishments but they failed to win the world by destroying all of their enemies.

8AA8 hasn't won nothing just yet atleast not until all of Nomads is gone.

DeletedUser

This is of course, again, just as I see it, but there wasn't a mass deletion to my knowledge, and I probably would have noticed a small thing like that ;)

Any other ex CTRL bods out there care to comment on this?

in your face jmitchel:lol:

and most of the account that went barb are inactive anyways,the active once still played in nomads. but died one by one:icon_cool:

and the nomad guys play on and use less propaganda and stat manipulation

.-x-.

Stat manipulation?

I'm not that smart ;)

And as to propaganda, you can talk. You've very litteraly done nothing to aid 8AA8 except loose villages for them.

-edit-

No, no, I lie, you've taken 12 nomad villages in your last few pages of conquers and lost a hell of lot more.

however, for every loss you take 2 or more barbs, so yeah you have some use to them I supose.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stat manipulation?

I'm not that smart ;)

And as to propaganda, you can talk. You've very litteraly done nothing to aid 8AA8 except loose villages for them.

-edit-

No, no, I lie, you've taken 12 nomad villages in your last few pages of conquers and lost a hell of lot more.

however, for every loss you take 2 or more barbs, so yeah you have some use to them I supose.

poor X fishing for info, clearly you dont know me zombie:lol:

DeletedUser

Sean, I don't think you were here when CTRL was, so no offence, but your info is second hand me down type at best and is infact wrong. I do not know of who got banned and turned every one grey. Believe me, I would have no shame in saying that is what happened if it was, but it's not.

The greatest loss to CTRL from a perma ban was EJ, and trust me, he wasn't the sitting type ;)

That was Drykill that said that. I just said I heard the same thing.. I was around at the earlier days of CTRL but I quit and got internalled, I had to go for an operation in hospital. I quit the game for a year or so and came back August 2010 and took up the l3gollas account. If you check back to my first post that was all first hand info that I am fairly sure is true.

I can't believe people still waste their time on this game.

I think it is more of a waste of time to come onto the forums for a game you don't play and say that since you get no joy out of it yet I get joy nobling barbs in K26.

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Ah, sorry, back to the lazy comment again, yeah, I'm sort of skim reading here to catch up, so apologies.

I'm wasting my time on this game, but that's exactly why I carry on, there is nothing better to do except watch TV, and that sucks too ;)

DeletedUser

Lets move this discussion to the war chat so that if our Mod does happen to wake up we wont get into trouble.

DeletedUser

Wow, huge changes since I quit W10. Nice job guys, 100% and the world ends :)