World 10 Maps

nakki pappa

I'll work on it but remember... There are only so many colors and if a tribe is close or the same as another the map fails... So... Be patient.

Edit: Ok I think I fixed everything... I can't be to sure if I did seeming as how it take a day to update but when it updates we will see. Please keep in mind this is only the 2nd day I've been doing this so if I mess up please cut me a little slack lol... I'll fix it if I do, don't worry. :icon_razz:

if you screw it up we be spanking ya! trust me, vilbrii didn't like it either and you DEFINETLY won't like it.

DeletedUser

OK. Fixed. And I didn't mess it up :icon_biggrin:

ADA family fixed. Nid removed from SET. TUBA family separated from R3K/666 family.

I win :icon_razz:

nakki pappa

OK. Fixed. And I didn't mess it up :icon_biggrin:

ADA family fixed. Nid removed from SET. TUBA family separated from R3K/666 family.

I win :icon_razz:

you win...NOT or is DDB a family? even if they have their BBQ tribe i still don't think they are counted as family or am i wrong?

mini, get your ass here and reply!

DeletedUser

you win...NOT or is DDB a family? even if they have their BBQ tribe i still don't think they are counted as family or am i wrong?

mini, get your ass here and reply!

From DDBBBQ's profile:
THAT MEANS ALL DDBBQ VILLAGES BELONG TO DDB!!!

So right now I'm going to leave them.

nakki pappa

If DDB's allies or NAP's were allowed to attack DDBBQ then I would remove then but as far as my knowledge goes... WE can't so...

welli CAN but then again i'll be in real trouble after that :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Great Job Done by finny... :icon_surprised:

Thanks. And to you...

Great job on becoming #1 :icon_biggrin:

(Please don't use this as a grats thread, just showing him some appreciation and saying grats here... Thanks)

DeletedUser

I can think of a couple things you've done right :icon_wink:

/me realizes I'm a horrible liar :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

no, i havent made up my mind yet :icon_cry:

dont push me - i have to choose between you, Nakki and Mini .... its not easy :icon_sad:

on topic before that god like creature Galum infracts me - amazing maps Finny :)
sucking up to the mods FTW!

DeletedUser

Nakki is with RHS, and Mini came into the conversation late, so by default he can't be a valid contender. I r teh only one left :(

I still vote SET/Nid as a family, but I suppose they can deny it.

DeletedUser

by default i could still add Potash and Dom to the list of people to choose from :icon_wink:

but i agree SET and Nid should be classed together.

nakki pappa

Nakki is with RHS, and Mini came into the conversation late, so by default he can't be a valid contender. I r teh only one left :(

I still vote SET/Nid as a family, but I suppose they can deny it.

hey, RHS is my friend but MDK can be soemthing more than that >_>

i'm just making sure that RHS doesn't slack.

nakki pappa

by default i could still add Potash and Dom to the list of people to choose from :icon_wink:

but i agree SET and Nid should be classed together.

why?! because we let them eat our inactives from time to time? because we are looking after them?

i think it clearly says on our profile that we're no family tribe or then also EXILE and =IBW= should be included, they have more or less the same text all 3 "Our tribe proudly works closely with the incredible SET."