World 10 Maps

DeletedUser

To me it seems CTRL fell when their leaders were banned and if I remember rightly it was very shortly after their one and only ally Tuba decided to declare on them.

LMAO!!! You guys are really hilarious.

I think you will find Tuba never delcared, because that would be stabbing their long time allies in the back so it was decided not to at the time fear didn't come into it when half the tribe were original coalition and wanted it, but guess what CTRL did declare which makes them the backstabbing tribe.

So which is it in your world? Did tuba declare on ctrl or was it ctrl that declared on tuba?

DeletedUser

CTRL did declare on us, but as I already stated its ancient history. So sorry if I forgot, believe me if it had been down to me I would have declared months before, but it wasn't down to me.

On the subject of OD, your defense may be better, but our ODA is better than yours, which means we are better at attacking. Thanks for the fakes by the way, they were really worth it =)

DeletedUser

claiming winning a world that clearly you did not... thats epic and will sell more for sure.

Exactly my point and the only reason I have really spoken up on this forum, plus the fact got bored of seeing only nomads/ex-ctrl posts.

Seems I have livened it up a bit ;)

DeletedUser

CTRL did declare on us, but as I already stated its ancient history. So sorry if I forgot, believe me if it had been down to me I would have declared months before, but it wasn't down to me.

On the subject of OD, your defense may be better, but our ODA is better than yours, which means we are better at attacking. Thanks for the fakes by the way, they were really worth it =)

OD? we are not much over 6 months old as a tribe stat wise. How long have tuba been around?

I really do love the better at attacking bit of your post, you truly are a comedy genius.

Rank Name Defeated
1 KidaLimbo [Nomads] 642,35 Mio.
2 SirGriphonheart [Nomads] 287,74 Mio.
3 PDXCook [8AA8] 182,08 Mio.
4 earone [Nomads] 148,49 Mio.
5 dogsazz [8AA8] 144,80 Mio.
6 CUCLOP [Nomads] 128,53 Mio.
7 Crasy [Nomads] 127,11 Mio.
8 ManOrMoose [8AA8] 127,10 Mio.
9 Dingo Chief [8AA8] 122,54 Mio.
10 Sir-JesusJuice [8AA8] 113,53 Mio.
11 jcalmbr [8AA8] 107,57 Mio.
12 Bazza Bones [8AA8] 104,26 Mio.
13 stibarst [8AA8] 100,75 Mio.
14 nutshesaid [Nomads] 98,80 Mio.
15 Darth Rayne [Nomads] 93,97 Mio.
16 L3gollas [8AA8] 92,55 Mio.
17 SCTestor [S.O.A.] 90,73 Mio.
18 eldory [Nomads] 90,68 Mio.
19 MFRavenhawk [Nomads] 88,94 Mio.
20 panchomec [8AA8] 88,34 Mio.

Not a single Tuba player in the top 20 ODA, yeah you guys are much better at attacking :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ok well its recently changed so ok whatever. I don't really care. You will see who will win. I am looking forward to it. :)

DeletedUser

Recently changed? Tuba players dont even know what ODA is, let alone be able to make it in the top 20.

Did all the tuba players magically fall out the top 20 overnight?

Just face it, you guys are a joke of a tribe. As soon as we're finished slapping your allies around we'll come and give you a little hiding. Until then you can carry on living in your own little dream world.

DeletedUser

Hmm really now if I was you and in your tribe and thought I was going to win, then would I offer peace to a tribe that are whipping your a****, and ask my tribe who you supposedly don't rate for a nap? I find that really amusing. So you can big yourselves up all you like. But your members are slowing disappearing.

DeletedUser

The peace thing was an accident that x has admitted. He also withdrew the offer straight away.

Inactives and isolated targets are losing vills. No-one is whipping our tribes arse.

I dont need to big myself or my tribe up, we do that with our actions.

Like i said you wil get your turn, but we have bigger fish to fry for now.

DeletedUser

Obviously you will think what you think and I will think what I think. We are never going to agree we are on different sides. This is a game after all and I think the rivalry we have makes the game more interesting. Maybe that is something we will both agree on :)

DeletedUser

Obviously you will think what you think and I will think what I think. We are never going to agree we are on different sides. This is a game after all and I think the rivalry we have makes the game more interesting. Maybe that is something we will both agree on :)

Cant argue with you there.

DeletedUser

The peace thing was an accident that x has admitted. He also withdrew the offer straight away.

Inactives and isolated targets are losing vills. No-one is whipping our tribes arse.

I could list about 5 or 6 big active players we have taken down and destroyed. We have only ever targeted one inactive player (eldory) and despite the support he recieved his main cluster was gone within 3 days.

DPN, Rosskin, Earone, Crasy to name a few.. all active and nobling 8AA8 before we seen fit to retaliate.

Also you argue about ODA, is that not just another useless stat? nobody aims to have the highest ODA as a tribe at the end of the world, every tribe aims to dominate the world through growing, lets check TUBA and Nomads growth then?

image.php

image.php

not including the players left (the big drops) TUBA have been growing in points, whereas Nomads have been losing points. Not losing points through members leaving, losing points through the average points per player decreasing due to the fact you can't deal with attacks.

DeletedUser

Thanks sean, you only have to look at recent war stats to see who is winning. That speaks for itself. I don't need to say it, its there in black and white.

DeletedUser

i hope you will not delete you account again when we come to you for the 4th time:lol:

but im thinking, what account are going to jump next.:lol:

same goes for other nomads players:lol:

DeletedUser21200

just dropping by guys. looks like no more former powers as far as i can see.

DeletedUser

just dropping by guys. looks like no more former powers as far as i can see.

most tribes changed into other tribes then some bigger players where soon removed of. Still a lot of time left in this world.

DeletedUser

AZURE BELIEVE MME YOUR TRIBE IS NOHING AT ALL.
only 8aa8 make damage to us.and this becuase they have 30 active players which all of them have 1 account for sitting. so they have tottaly 60 active accounts this is the only problem for us.
do you think if 8aa8 gone you will servive over a month?
your ally with 8aa8 keep you alive nothing else.
i say month?sorry my mistake i want to tell 1 week.