World 10 Maps

.-x-.

Nope, no excuses. We're just not really that bothered any more truth to tell. I'm launching and attacking you guys waiting for death's sweet release, how ever, there is not a single one of you I fear. I have no respect for any of you. The only thing I have is contempt.

As you admitted, you buggered off when we were a tribe with power and presence and came back when most of us had quit, stuck a few nukes in and pranced about in here like you were the tits of the big jesus christ himself.

How does one respect that?

Pretty much same story for most of your tribe as well.

Now I will give dues where they are due... PDX, Dingo, Manormoose, Stibarst (and apologies to those of you who I have missed out) stuck it out and things have turned rosey for them, kudos.

The rest of you? Nah. wouldn't wipe my golden ring piece with you.

Anyways, I've insulted you enough, you've been royaly put in place, so I'm going off pnp for a while, it has sweet FA to do with you, drykill or any one else for that matter, I'm just tired of beating you down.

you know something, you realy have so much of it, you should consider opening a gardening store ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

sunoflove i am still in k33 and k34.
personal i do not care so much for the first place.i was there for only 1 years.ok and what?
but to lose the first place a whole tribe of 8aa8 attack me and believe me i fight you alone with out support.
all of you when you see 1 attack you run away like child and asking help.

you say you was inactive in 2010.ok i believe you.
personal i was in army in 2010 so i play 1-2 hours every 2-3 days.

i do not afraid any of you.personal i want this game to finish .it has been so boring for me.
come and finish us if you can so we all stop to plau this game.
after almost 4 years i do not care too much for this game.
our mistake was when we were in ctrl we left all of you to leave and we delete our accounts and now now you are happy all of you.

Don't worry Cuclop I have some love for you as well.

You all seem to think this is a 1 vs 1 game when it's not it's all about team work as a tribe. No wonder you guys are losing so badly. Nomads seems to be nothing but a bunch of *I Players* Shrugs oh well

If you want the game to end then hit delete and save us the trouble of rimming you.

Shrugs your mistake not ours just heap it onto the rest of the failures that was CTRL

DeletedUser

Nope, no excuses. We're just not really that bothered any more truth to tell. I'm launching and attacking you guys waiting for death's sweet release, how ever, there is not a single one of you I fear. I have no respect for any of you. The only thing I have is contempt.
*Golf claps*

As you admitted, you buggered off when we were a tribe with power and presence and came back when most of us had quit, stuck a few nukes in and pranced about in here like you were the tits of the big jesus christ himself.

How does one respect that?

Pretty much same story for most of your tribe as well.
I didn't bugger off as you put it because things was getting bad. I had taken my leave while CTRL and Borg / DDB was at peace. I had much more important things to take care of that didn't involve this game. So both W5 and W10 got put on hold and I put alot more into W5 and liked my tribe there alot more than I did Borg at the time.

Now I will give dues where they are due... PDX, Dingo, Manormoose, Stibarst (and apologies to those of you who I have missed out) stuck it out and things have turned rosey for them, kudos.
Dances

Anyways, I've insulted you enough, you've been royaly put in place, so I'm going off pnp for a while, it has sweet FA to do with you, drykill or any one else for that matter, I'm just tired of beating you down.
And yet you failed to make us angry. However I upset you enough to put effort into sending attacks at me. So you're even a failure at insulting someone enough to goad them into action. lol

you know something, you realy have so much of it, you should consider opening a gardening store ;)
Nah we will leave that for you since you seem to be good at spewing fertilizer from your mouth.

Sunoflove.

.-x-.

Lol, those are just a pressie. And reading the posts, I've upset a good few of you, I've been smiling all the time. This is more fun than the game it's self at times ;)

-edit-

Yeah you did and your still prancing. Although, I do give credit where it is due again, I was expecting the "DDB Big Book Of Excuses" to come out. Good for you.

-edit 2-

On a completely differant subject, Sean5500...

The tribe 8AA8 has withdrawn their peace offering.
Apr 30
09:44 8AA8 has offered peace to the tribe

lol, some one else was playing with the declare/peace function lol. Too easily done. My guess is they were also trying to give some stick ;)

Also forgot to mention you in the above posts, just so you know I like you, haven't fought you yet, but on personality, I do like you ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone is using an alias. I have been open about being L3gollas and it is on my skype name. Perhaps 8AA8 and Nomads could share a forum for banter in-game :)

.-x-.

Not a bad idea that.

when the mod does wake up and slaps us all with bans, would be cool.

If memory serves me right, you got rumbled through skype ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The tribe 8AA8 has withdrawn their peace offering.
Apr 30
09:44 8AA8 has offered peace to the tribe
That was my doing lol

I have a new mouse and it's a crap load more sensitive than my old one so when I moved to check the stats on the nomad war it went all the way to offer peace and I had already clicked it. I was like WTFH and clicked cancel. :p

So I'll take the blame for that one

Yeah you did and your still prancing. Although, I do give credit where it is due again, I was expecting the "DDB Big Book Of Excuses" to come out. Good for you.
I tend to not make excuses unless it has legitimacy and for a game I don't see many excuses as legitimate. Well other than real life stepping in and moving said game to the back burner.

Hey Darth seems to have grown a set he's attacking me.

That's awesome

Maybe we should ask for a new mod one that watches the forums like he's supposed to. oooh ooh or maybe we can get the admins to dock him his free premium for the month and give it to us.

That's an awesome idea!

sunoflove

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Lol, I hate to say it, but I'm gonna agree with you mostly.

Yeah the peace offer from our side ages ago was my bad.

That makes us both spanners ;)

DeletedUser

Drykill - just been looking over your accounts conquests/losses. Your "coming" seems to invovle you nobling barbs and then loosing them to us. You see sonof, that's what you have to be careful of, you listen to that muppet too much and you'll end up talk jive like me too much ;)

Drykill, for the last time, please go and play in the road. Trust me, every tribe needs a clown, but 8AA8 is packed to the rafters with them, you're some what spare.

clearly shows you dont know me :lol:

dont worry, we will reach your area soon. or i thought you are coming to get us?:lol:

are you the ctrl clown??? :lol:

we are in k33,k34 now. hope you will join your comrades and defend them...... oh i forgot your sitting them nice skills noob:lol:

DeletedUser

sunoflove i am still in k33 and k34.
personal i do not care so much for the first place.i was there for only 1 years.ok and what?
but to lose the first place a whole tribe of 8aa8 attack me and believe me i fight you alone with out support.
all of you when you see 1 attack you run away like child and asking help.

you say you was inactive in 2010.ok i believe you.
personal i was in army in 2010 so i play 1-2 hours every 2-3 days.

i do not afraid any of you.personal i want this game to finish .it has been so boring for me.
come and finish us if you can so we all stop to plau this game.
after almost 4 years i do not care too much for this game.
our mistake was when we were in ctrl we left all of you to leave and we delete our accounts and now now you are happy all of you.

that was funny, more excuses from the great ctrl.
the cheat king got permabanned, resulting for his multiple defense accounts to die with him.
your stats magic wont work now my friend. ctrl is overrated.
cuclop cannot even send a decent train my god. the active frontline is coming!! so get ready and stop whinning,:lol:

SGH and X, no safer K to run to. and no accounts to jump to:lol:
no 5th chance for you both:lol:
the nomad zombies:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

lol, reach me soon enough you joker.

Lol, you've not been paying much attention to your map of late then?

-Edit-

Sorry, being lazy again, just read it properly... "We will reach your area soon" Lol, for a second there I thought you were saying you would have the stones to take us on. Nope, you can sit and cheer lead all you want, you aren't doing any of the fighting.

sides 8AA8 are already "in my area"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not a bad idea that.

If memory serves me right, you got rumbled through skype ;)

your memory does serve you right.. I wasn't trying to hide it at all though, it was just an attempt to wind DPN up whilst I was nobling him.. that was back in August/September of last year when I first got the account.

DeletedUser

lol

Darth really should just give it up and move to a game that's more his style.
Perhaps chess or something

lol he seems to be having problems taking back his villages :p hmmm maybe he will get smart and start I don't know *supporting them*

I'm sorry X but this guy doesn't deserve to be defended by you or anyone else from Nomads. I suggest getting him a sitter to fight his battles for him. I had 24 villages in the area most of them was his in the first place and he can't seem to hold on to them :p

But hey he can keep them for now since I have a house to build well add to it.

P.S.
I say defend Cuclop
The guy might be really annoying but he atleast has skill and doesn't whine to much when 20 people attack him.

Sunoflove

jmitchel86

Funny i havnt played this world in ages. And CTRL clearly won the world and deleted their accounts because lack of enemies and boredom. Oh but after they are gone now 8AA8 claim to win now they woke up after CTRL are gone and think they accomplished something. The only thing you guys did was play a ended world longer that was already won.

DeletedUser

Funny i havnt played this world in ages. And CTRL clearly won the world and deleted their accounts because lack of enemies and boredom. Oh but after they are gone now 8AA8 claim to win now they woke up after CTRL are gone and think they accomplished something. The only thing you guys did was play a ended world longer that was already won.

CTRL didn't hit delete. They played on, after they where hit with bans (turning a small portion of their villages grey) a lot of them decided to call it day and found new players for their accounts. They continued in various tribes, mainly Nomads and a few spread to other tribes.

"CTRL clearly won the world" you can look at any maps and any statistics and it will show CTRL are a very small tribe and no tribe has yet to win this world. I am in 8AA8 and by our understanding we have not won the world nor has any other tribe. But we are the closest any tribe has come to winning this world.

DeletedUser

a ctrl fan:lol:
ctrl is great in stat manipulation.
we respect ctrl and its players but the fact that they are telling us that they won the world because they got bored, etc etc are BS.
they know the tide is turning + the permaban on their cheat king, they know they will lose soon. in fact someone from ctrl offered a merge just to finish the wolrd which our side did not accept. also DDB was sabotaged by the CTRL leader using ugly tricks. if you are clearly winning you will not resort to this kind of action.

and most of the ones got deleted are sitted accounts by the cheatking that got permabanned.

DeletedUser

a ctrl fan:lol:
ctrl is great in stat manipulation.
we respect ctrl and its players but the fact that they are telling us that they won the world because they got bored, etc etc are BS.
they know the tide is turning + the permaban on their cheat king, they know they will lose soon. in fact someone from ctrl offered a merge just to finish the wolrd which our side did not accept. also DDB was sabotaged by the CTRL leader using ugly tricks. if you are clearly winning you will not resort to this kind of action.

and most of the ones got deleted are sitted accounts by the cheatking that got permabanned.

As I heard this is right.. one player got perma banned and the accounts he where sitting turned grey.. delete wasn't hit by anyone and all the sat accounts turned grey at the same hour.

.-x-.

wow, slow down guys, will read up and sass once back upto speed....

-edit-

One, Sean, I don't think you were here when CTRL was, so no offence, but your info is second hand me down type at best and is infact wrong. I do not know of who got banned and turned every one grey. Believe me, I would have no shame in saying that is what happened if it was, but it's not.

The greatest loss to CTRL from a perma ban was EJ, and trust me, he wasn't the sitting type ;)

No, after EJ was banned many just left, he was a leader without equal (well there was KW but he had left shortly before, so by that point there wasn't) and many of us felt our loyalty to this world lay with him. It was at that time that SirG and I left and reform the Nomads as there was a power vaccum in CTRL and squables were breaking out about leadership.

Believe it or not, we never intended every one to come over to us (well half) but it sort of just happened. Before you know it, we had what we had. Lol, actualy, we left to reform the nomads and die in battle against Borg, we never thought we'd get this far.

This is of course, again, just as I see it, but there wasn't a mass deletion to my knowledge, and I probably would have noticed a small thing like that ;)

Any other ex CTRL bods out there care to comment on this?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can't believe people still waste their time on this game.

I can't believe you wasted yours and our time posting that.

Do us and .net a favor and stop wasting the bandwidth by posting pointless crap.