World 10 vote

henry-tdo

Since the last thread was deleted and its been ages...lets get an answer from Lizy or another admin on the vote for more nobles. If they can't do that, at least let us know how the other worlds votes went.

DeletedUser

I vote for less priced nobles... The faster this world ends, the faster I can stop reading all ye hater's posts :*(

DeletedUser

about 200 of the nay-sayers pressed delete soo, About time for a new vote indeed!

DeletedUser

I vote for less priced nobles....
yes !!!!!!

:icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

freakman08

ye i agree less priced nobles, its the only way this world is going to get more active. peoples activity over this summer has been pretty bad and people are dropping like flies. most the people that voted against it last time are now barb or inactive

DeletedUser

I vote to increase the price x 4. It's the only way that everyone can play forever.

DeletedUser

Just as some of us are still growing strong and constantly even without reduction in noble price, there will be a similar number who will keep quitting even if it is put into play.

DeletedUser

come on, give us cheep nobles so we can put ddborg outta their misery

DeletedUser44592

oh wait, oh I have pleanty of packets....I'm good, thanks

DeletedUser

that happens when you don't noble anyone. to those that actively noble there is a need for reduced prices

freakman08

its all good us saying this but i askd about 1 month ago and they said it will be along time before the vote will go ahead. somthing like new yr time which i tihnk is to long away. what we should be doing it getting the message across to the people that decide on weather to put the vote in. dont ya think?

henry-tdo

Getting sick of these admins ignoring this thread. We pay for points to play this game, therefore we are your customers and I personally demand a response from the admins. At least if they want people like myself to continue business with them.

DeletedUser

Getting sick of these admins ignoring this thread. We pay for points to play this game, therefore we are your customers and I personally demand a response from the admins. At least if they want people like myself to continue business with them.

Nicely put. I have messaged Lizy twice, no response. Not even an acknowledgement of the mail.

freakman08

we need like a mass mail thingy, like all of us mail the admins. thats the only way there going to get the message

DeletedUser

we need like a mass mail thingy, like all of us mail the admins. thats the only way there going to get the message
You dude! You start (with something lke "We, of W10 have united against your non responsiveness and hence shall kill you!!"), we'll follow :D